It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmers Pigs All Sterile from GMO Corn. Goes Bankrupt.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

the pigs may not, but if we eat the gmo corn, it would probably also sterilize us

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

i just watched a doc called scientists under attack. it was about gmo. but the director of the documentary was saying something about some farmers saying their pigs were going sterile from this

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Yes!

Corn Flakes, Corn Tortillas, Corn Bread, Corn Meal Pizza Crust, Corn Salsa,
Breakfast Cereal, Tamales, Enchiladas, Soup, Casseroles, Salads...etc.
Sodas, Coke, Pepsi, Fruit Drinks, Fruit Roll Ups, Crackers, Cookies, etc!

Anything with Corn Syrup!

You might have something there! I think the human population could put this to good use. Just think of a world with "only" a billon people...well I guess then the rats can take the title back from us for the largest animal population.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Is there a free download, or do you have to buy the documentary, or rent it?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Looking on the net it seems this story is just this guy and is basically only in conspiracy sites..i.e. I don't hold much weight to it as of right now. But we are pushing Golden Corn for human consumption and the funny thing is I had dinner with a guy who is marketing it to the underdeveloped countries. They call it "golden" corn because they can't make it white and want these countries to think it is special because of its color, but if they could they would make it white.

The biggest problem with GMO is cross pollination to normal crops and this has been seen in Mexico GMO crops to human crops already. It is almost impossible to stop this, but they are working on making the planet sterile to stop it. Hmmm maybe this is where the pig sterility came from...not that the sterile planet made the pigs sterile, but just pushing a conspiracy and got the idea from it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

google up the titile and you should find it on daily motion. though its not a very good quality video. im currently uploading on youtube, but it will be awhile before im done, because my computer keeps crashing.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

If you get it uploaded, please bring it to the thread.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Sure I have two parts up already

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Another aspect of this GMO food but has not yet been discussed as having a common factor is Cloning.

Remember Dolly the sheep, the first cloned animal? Back when she was announced, I asked myself, why does the world need cloned animals.? Sheep, cows, horses, chickens, all do a great job of reproducing the species on their own. Well that is unless they are fed GMO crops, then some go barren.

Back then someone said they needed cloning for space travel. Well ok, a little trouble to travel with Noah's ark in outer space and have your prime rib, and Lamb chops. But with dehydration, freezing (which i understand works really well in outer-space) there really isn't a need for cloning on interstellar travel.

Oh I didn't factor in colonization of other planets. OK, but wouldn't freezing of embryo's and sperm solve that problem without ghosting and other problems of cloning. ?

There has to be something more to this, and I believe it has to do with the fact that GM crops will eventually devastate the food supply. Starve humans and feed animals alike, bringing on a new age of limited number of humans on the planet (I agree with the population being reduced to 500 million, but not by starvation.)

The Royals, and those who run things will have their fortified farms, where animals will be normal, where feed will not be GMO feed, and those people will of course be normal. But the rest of us will be eating what they allow us to eat, and starve us if we misbehave. (I'm so glad I'm nearing the end of my lifetime.)

There is also an aspect, which I've never really cottoned to the idea, that is that some say the Grey Aliens are humans from the future and that they are experimenting on us to figure out how to bring humans back to being human and not a grey. I'm treading lightly on this because I really don't go along with it, but it has been proposed so much that it seems to have potential.

What I do believe is that we are being set up for a big fall, but few if any see the cliff looming ahead. I wish I was wrong in this, but I truly believe otherwise. Many of my friends say I often foretell the future, sometimes decades in advance. Well I'm not physic but I do look at what is happening and extrapolate into the future. To me it looks like we will be eating stone soup,..... that is those of us that survive.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Here ill gve a channel link to help you see te progress
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

The part that cloning plays in this conspiracy, if that is what it is, is intriguing.
Thanks for bringing that into the bigger picture. I will have to look into that.
A new thread on that would be interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stillwind
Hard to beleiev that people are stupid enough to actually believe this. Only ATS, I suppose.

Hard to believe that people are stupid enough to actually NOT believe this. Only ATS, I suppose.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I read a few years ago about a study that found that GMO-corn made something like 95% of mices sterile after the third generation. Since then, I stopped eating non-organic corn. For some reason I don't digest it well anyway.

It's easy to find links about sterility in mice and GMO-corn when googled.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

SCOTUS justice Thomas was Monsanto's lead counsel just before controversially "winning" his seat. He also sat during a SCOTUS case brought by a wheat farmer whose fields had been contaminated by wind-blown GMO wheat from a neighbor's fields. Monsanto claimed THEY owned all the GMO wheat on the farmer's fields because they owned the patent on the GMO. Thomas didn't recuse himself!! In fact, he wrote the majority ruling FOR Monsanto, even though SCOTUS justice Alito put his name on it. More corruption. We're being strangled by government collusion with big agro, and big pharma. The FDA is riddled with corruption. See the great documentary "Burzinski, the movie" (Netflix, among other places) for a taste.
Time for us to take the corporate money out of all politics!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Very good question and what about the other GMO stuff we are currently consuming?

BTW: Talking about sterilization and miscarriages.........see below.

Radiation from Japan's nuclear meltdown detected in milk, fruit and vegetable samples from California farms

Radiation detected in milk, fruit and vegetables in California

Nuclear energy is clean … until it isn’t.

The emerging reality of the ongoing nuclear reactor crisis in Fukushima, Japan – now in its third month after a devastating earthquake and tsunami caused nuclear explosions at the plant 150 miles north of Tokyo – is that it is not under control at all.

“The Swiss government Wednesday decided to exit nuclear energy, phasing out the country's existing nuclear plants and seeking alternative energy sources to meet Switzerland's energy needs, following widespread security concerns in the wake of the Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan.”

- Dow Jones, May 25, 2011

"We believe we can show those countries who decide to abandon nuclear power – or not start using it – how it is possible to achieve growth, creating jobs and economic prosperity while shifting the energy supply toward renewable energies."

- Chancellor Angela Merkel when announcing on May 30, 2011 that Germany would abandon nuclear power by 2022

Source and rest of article: www.wellwise.org...

So between the Gulf Oil Gusher (was never a spill), The ExCore laid on top of the Gulf oil, Fukushima and GMO we're really messing up our food supply.

As state in my other posts we use to grow our own food, had cows, chicken, sheep, geese and two peacocks - and our food never tasted anything like what I get in the supermarket now.

Only thing that comes close is in the summer, roadside farmer stands.

And I believe this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Notice the level in obese children?

On our farm it took years to grow a big cow and our were just naturally big not big like I see now.

They shoot them up full of antibiotics (we never did and they were perfectly healthy), and GROWTH HORMONES.

Whatever goes into the food that you consume, also goes into you and your children.

Our tomatoes and corn were absolutely mouthwatering.

Heck, I use to milk (and sneak some of that milk) and our cow's milk tasted like nothing what most of you folks get now.
edit on 7-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has specifically mentioned this in the thread yet, but back in 2001 a company called Epicyte created a GMO corn SPECIFICALLY to be used as a contaceptive for 3rd world nations.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm. By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives. "We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies," said Epicyte president Mitch Hein.

Contaceptive corn

follow the link or simply google "contraceptive corn" for more info and sources.

This was 2001.. how widespread is it now? Who the f**k knows...

sickening

edit on 7-2-2012 by Funk bunyip because: added quote

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

false pregnancy or death of embyro/fetus from BT corn toxins

- sows would deliver "bags of water"

<< 1  2  3   >>

join