It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmers Pigs All Sterile from GMO Corn. Goes Bankrupt.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Oh, but there's NOTHING wrong with GMO, right? Right? Oh. Right. It's evil and deadly.

Thanks for bringing this to ATS.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Why him and nobody else?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There have been mainstream academic efforts to discredit health problems related to GMO feed for livestock...

academicsreview.org...

Yet, widespread research fraud exists...
unews.ca...

Who to believe? Honest industry types and the academics and government agencies responsible for oversight?

The question is... when industry effectively finances key programmes and public oversight bodies (FDA & USDA), how likely is it that sophisticated fraud is likely to be overlooked through distraction or collusion when many tens and hundreds of billions of profits are at stake?

The last nail in this coffin of conspiracy is driven home by corporate shareholders, who are mostly institutions representing pension and investment funds who want dividend growth without end. Little else is on their radar.

For all the BS about reducing the size of government, the reality is that neither Joe Citizen's health nor environmental issues matter a damn to industry self-regulators compared to revenues and profits.

In the old days, at least there were honest civil servants around who were happy to work 9-5, collect their modest salaries, pay taxes and mortgages, and in their work, look out for JC and his family .

De-regulation... So good for politicians and shareholders and their short-term perspectives.

Welcome to the 21st Century Party

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

From the link You provided... I thought this was quite telling:

Dr. Huber received a response from Dr. Parham, head of the USDA-APHIS, assuring him that "all of the decisions that the USDA makes are based on peer-reviewed science." Dr. Huber responded with another letter, pointing out 130 published peer-reviewed articles documenting all of his concerns.

"I asked if they could provide me a peer-reviewed scientific study that would justify the regulation of those products," he says. "I'm still waiting for that. I haven't found anyone that can produce that type of document.

… I did receive a call from Risk Management about two weeks after writing the letter, asking if I could provide details, because there wasn't anything in the letter. The letter was written to a politician. I didn't want to disclose names of scientists or details because of the retaliatory effect that we see with anyone researching this area – they can be either fired from their job or their program shut down. That's a real fact."

Taken with the information about how this world works from this site:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

It's clear We have a VERY big problem on hand.
edit on 1/20/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
if it was just the corn, wouldn't there be more than one occurance ?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Is this how they depopulate us? This corn was ate by pigs and made them sterile. I wonder how many other plants went to market. Maybe we all sterile now.

Eighty percent plus or so of conditions in animals come from the food they eat. Much holds true for humans.
What better way to do so? Through the food...
If not by water, such by city water's added chemical and as property owner's wells are not chemically altered beyond if they want to add in(chloride, buffers, etc). Or run off/contaminated water sheds, etc... Though GMO chemical run off, the chemicals will make their way into well water. Quite possibly a slower process. With food it's quicker, esp. when GMOs make up the larger percentage of food available and with no labeling to help the consumer to discern(as of now we have to assume or connect company involvement, see net sources).

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

One of the main reasons I don't go to the hospital.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Whatever the pigs ate, could possibly make all of us sterile.

Yes!

Corn Flakes, Corn Tortillas, Corn Bread, Corn Meal Pizza Crust, Corn Salsa,
Breakfast Cereal, Tamales, Enchiladas, Soup, Casseroles, Salads...etc.
Sodas, Coke, Pepsi, Fruit Drinks, Fruit Roll Ups, Crackers, Cookies, etc!

Anything with Corn Syrup!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Would have thought there would be instances if it was as bad as it's been made out to be...

However, its only been the last few years they started triple stacking the
pesticides inserted into the corn. Some corn now has three different
types of pesticides built in!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake

Is this how they depopulate us? This corn was ate by pigs and made them sterile. I wonder how many other plants went to market. Maybe we all sterile now.

Eighty percent plus or so of conditions in animals come from the food they eat. Much holds true for humans.
What better way to do so? Through the food...
If not by water, such by city water's added chemical and as property owner's wells are not chemically altered beyond if they want to add in(chloride, buffers, etc). Or run off/contaminated water sheds, etc... Though GMO chemical run off, the chemicals will make their way into well water. Quite possibly a slower process. With food it's quicker, esp. when GMOs make up the larger percentage of food available and with no labeling to help the consumer to discern(as of now we have to assume or connect company involvement, see net sources).

And don't forget that these "Roundup Ready" abominations are doused with incredible amounts of this deadly herbicide, which not only affects weeds, but also affects soil biology, micro-organisms, and mineral uptake for plants we eat. This affects their nutritional content as well as our health from ingesting so much chemical herbicide. Another concern is the water table, which is getting polluted with the runoff. Not only are we eating it; we are drinking it, and letting it diminish the nutritional value of the very crops that it is designed to 'protect.'

The GMOs don't runoff into water supplies. But the herbicides do. The damage to soil and water ecology is terrible.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

What do we know about the globalists and their . . . conglomerate co-conspirators/henchmen in such matters?

1. They are intent on genocidally murdering 6 billion 800 million or so citizens of the planet to insure that their serfs and slaves are easier to manage and keep under their black boots.

2. They are greedy in every sense of the word--particularly for power but somewhat still, possibly, for money--even though they are awash in so much money it has to be more or less like Monopoly money to them.

3. They don't give a flip about farmers except that they are trying to squash family and individual farmers and replace them with conglomerate farm machine organizations more directly controlled by the elite.

4. They are trying to reduce the food supply and cause massive famine.

5. They seem intent on poisoning the planet [with genetically engineered 'horse manure' (to be polite)] that they are claiming they are trying to save . . .

6. They delight in doing rank ruthless hellish evil.

==========================

Therefore, I'd say "conspiracy" is toooooo NICE a word for it.

You know when you put it that way, Its almost like they want us to revolt??? but for what martial law?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Where do you get that there was only one occurance. It was a farmer telling his own story not the only story.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hard to beleiev that people are stupid enough to actually believe this. Only ATS, I suppose.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stillwind
Hard to beleiev that people are stupid enough to actually believe this. Only ATS, I suppose.

You've got to be joking!?!

Google it for goodness sake. Take a look at the links provided here, then look at the other mountains of stuff on GMO cr*p. Look what's been going on with the farmers in India with it.

And when you've done that, how about you come back with an actual counter argument to convince people they're wrong to distrust it, instead of throwing ignorant insults with nothing to back up your arrogant comment?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I don't personally buy into the idea that the effects we're all starting to see and hear about as widespread from the GMO's is eugenics or any deliberate effort to depopulate. I think the GMO is a mega-BILLION dollar industry with a near unlimited ceiling for profit when the monopoly on seed based food is complete by legal protections.

I think what we may be seeing are unintended side effects and consequences starting in Pigs, Rats and others. The rest is pure indifference to the public's problems or suffering as long as the laws allow it, the public backlash isn't there and the profits are high enough. These are as high as it gets in the long term.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I've heard of the RoundUp Ready GMO sterile corn from Monsanto.

Syngenta also got sued by a bunch of European farmers for the same thing. Syngenta was selling a GMO corn that caused the livestock to go sterile. They settled with the farmers who lost their livestock. Odd. I tried to google the old articles I read, sometime back in 2004-2005 or around that time. Looks like their settlement with European farmers is a hush settlement. Can't find the original article about the lawsuit. I do know it definitely happened and it definitely was Syngenta though. Best that I can find left on the internet for a source is this... in an archive...seems to be all that's left online, but it's more about livestock dying from the corn rather than the sterility. Sneaky, sneaky Syngenta with its hush settlements. They must know someone with google search engines or something. I wonder if I kept a copy on disk of the old articles. -shrug-

German farmer Gottfried Glockner grew GM corn and fed it to his cows. Twelve subsequently died from the Bt 176 variety, and other cows had to be destroyed due to a "mysterious" illness. The corn plots were field trials for Ag biotech giant Syngenta that later took the product off the market with no admission of fault.

Diseases Caused by GM Foods Archive

Aventis-Bayer CropScience also has a GMO corn which causes sterility in livestock/humans. Aventis-Bayer is also the ones that got sued over StarLink corn which they sold to Taco Bell. Humans ate it and it caused each human that ate it to break out in itchy rashes all over their bodies. Taco Bell sued Aventis (Bayer) over what happened to their customers and their losses.

Taco Bell Sues Over Starlink Corn Fiasco

So many giant pharmaceudical companies have at least one GMO corn out there that will cause sterility among other things that GMO corn can do to people and livestock.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

If anyone cares to make the food supply safer, pigs reproductive, protect the environment from Roundup Ready poisons, sign the petition and support H.R. 3553 "Genetically Engineered Food Right to Know Act" secure3.convio.net... signature:

Done and shared on Facebook.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You are welcome.
Make sure to sign the petition.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There seems to be a concerted effort between GM modified grain manufacturers (Not the right word, but I can't bring myself to call them anything else) and our government to have every country on earth using GM crops. Now GM sweet corn has been approved, and will be on store shelves next year.

So why are they doing this? Profits are excellent, certainly but I agree that there is more than meets the eye. Perhaps the animals will not be able to reproduce as in the video. But also possibly there may be a hidden trigger that will stop the crop from growing, when some outside factor is initiated. Lets say a massive spraying from aircraft spread some trigger that causes the crops to stop growing or budding or whatever. Suddenly the world will be without a food supply. Mass famine and starvation. A couple of years of that and the population will plummet. Few people have more than a few months food on hand. A couple of years? Almost no-one.

It is interesting that the Rulers of China have special fields of food and animals that are not GMO.

I wonder what the British Royals eat. I know the queen has beef cattle here in the states, anyone know if they are fed GM feed?

Wouldn't surprise me that the food going to congress in their cafeteria is free of GM foods.

We really need to have labeling of foods so a consumer can make their own decision.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by Amaterasu

You are welcome.
Make sure to sign the petition.

Oh, believe Me. I did!

If there is anything I hate, it's GMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join