It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens got something to do with the new world order.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I sense it.

Those two seem to have never been mentioned together.

It's just the alien race taking control of the planet. Another possible futureperspective.

I don't realy want to say much about it. But why are these two never mentioned together. Since we believe in the existance of aliens. Aliens got something to do with the new world order.

Did you read me?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
They come from light years away, just to meddle in the political and governing affairs of a technologically inferior species?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

It is rumored that the New World Order is being engineered by the Illuminati, who are descendants of the reptilians as a result of their infiltration program, also known as "Hybridization".

This, some say, is the reason that the "Bluebloods" (royal families) are called such. They come from a long line of power, and their connections wield enormous influence over the world. The expression "Bluebloods" comes from the belief that blood with a lot of copper in it appears blue...and reptilians are said to have an excessive amount of copper in their blood, which was carried down to their descendants.

It's interesting to note that whereas reptilians, deeming themselves closer to God-like than any other species, have decided to annihilate us (hence the reason they chased us here...yes, according to the man who came up with this, we come from another star system and the reptilians chased us across the stars), the Illuminati just wants to rule us. A strange shift in scheme...

Anyway, in this sense, yes the aliens could be behind the New World Order. After all, the Illuminati are apparently descendents of these beings.

Of course, this is all open to interpretation. You can call it crazy if you want, and you probably will unless you are crazy. I don't know what to believe when it comes to this stuff. I'm just answering the question and offering insight.

Do what you will with it.

edit on CFridayam393946f46America/Chicago20 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

This, some say, is the reason that the "Bluebloods" (royal families) are called such. They come from a long line of power, and their connections wield enormous influence over the world. The expression "Bluebloods" comes from the belief that blood with a lot of copper in it appears blue...and reptilians are said to have an excessive amount of copper in their blood, which was carried down to their descendants.

edit on CFridayam393946f46America/Chicago20 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

I believe blood turns blue when it becomes de-oxidized.. hence, blue veins.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
My neighbour sense it too, we have confirmation xd.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Lol It is crazy what people come up with.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Aliens are involved, in a sense.

Originally, the Anunnaki came to Earth... Long story later, they created humans (you and me). A small element of rogue Anunnaki found the human women attractive and decided to have sex with them. That rogue element of Anunnaki decided to stay on earth and run sh*t. Those are the fallen angels. They still run sh*t today, or their descendants/followers do. The power elite are sided with these mutineers. The Imperial Anunnaki will be coming soon to take their property (earth, and you) back. The power elite of earth know this and are trying to form a one world government in preparation to deal with the coming armageddon. They really have no chance but to try and fight. But, they will lose, and we will too. Everyone will be slaughtered, they will not invite the good christians to join them in heaven. They, are gods forces, and we are satins forces (by means of geography). It's kind of like Mutiny on the Bounty, Star Wars style. For real, this is the synopsis of our plight.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
Aliens are involved, in a sense.

Originally, the Anunnaki came to Earth... Long story later, they created humans (you and me). A small element of rogue Anunnaki found the human women attractive and decided to have sex with them. That rogue element of Anunnaki decided to stay on earth and run sh*t. Those are the fallen angels. They still run sh*t today, or their descendants/followers do. The power elite are sided with these mutineers. The Imperial Anunnaki will be coming soon to take their property (earth, and you) back. The power elite of earth know this and are trying to form a one world government in preparation to deal with the coming armageddon. They really have no chance but to try and fight. But, they will lose, and we will too. Everyone will be slaughtered, they will not invite the good christians to join them in heaven. They, are gods forces, and we are satins forces (by means of geography). It's kind of like Mutiny on the Bounty, Star Wars style. For real, this is the synopsis of our plight.

Yea that makes perfect sense. I can't believe most people don't believe this!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Do not underestimate the sense of this lost boy soul

maybe they look reptillian but aren't.
I got blue vains. Oops..

So. Maybe the aliens are fighting eachother for control of our population.

I want to spiritualy advance.

Mars is populated. The moon is populated. Earth.. is populated.
Something so big in the future. I just know. I just know.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

by Alain Gossens Karma One March - July 2005 Translated by John Lash from MetaHistory Website . Behind terms worthy of a horror film or a low-budget sci-fi thriller hides a fascinating and mysterious theme that may perhaps represent an ultimate challenge for the future of the human “soul”. It is very difficult to describe this subject in a rational way, a subject more than likely to provoke sarcasm.

Yet, since we at Karmapolis.be began our inquiry into extraterrestrial phenomena, the history of religions and civilizations, and our research on anomalies and conspiracy theories, this theme about parasites in the human mind - i.e., the manipulation of the human being by an external entity, extraterrestrial or interdimensional - has hit us every time right between the eyes. Recently our research has produced a symbiosis with John Lash, author of the site Metahistory.org.

Like ours, his research considers the possibility that human beings are not entirely themselves, that human consciousness is infected and manipulated by a mysterious entity coming from the depths of the cosmos. You will say to me, Is this another wild idea? The idea of a foreign influence or extraterrestrial influence on human consciousness is, however, not so bizarre. It is almost as old as civilization itself. In fact, some ancient mystics called “gnostics” made this idea a central theme of their cosmology.

This is I believe what the elites throughout the ages have been screwing around with - it is why they are so enmeshed with all the wierdy occult ritual stuff.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

It sounds like the story in the bible about the sons of God. But weren't they killed in the flood?

here something I may not ask.. -> ********************************************

they don't want us to spiritualy advance.
The world is not ready for spiritual advancement. What's earth got to do with it? I feel like we want to be loved by the earth but it works otherwise. We need to love the earth? Somethings just not right. again..

It keeps of from knowing a part of ourselves.

maybe my memorie is just erased after ...
my abduction?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

Zing! I gave you a star for that.

edit on 20-1-2012 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I'm not so sure there is anything spiritual to it... Spirituality is kind of like a Peter Panism to me. If you believe then it exists, but really only in your imagination... That said, maybe there is a higher self, an 'us' that exists in a different realm? Considering, when you break this reality down to it's simplest form, everything is just light and vibration, as if we exist in a hologram. In that case, maybe we are just avatars for our higher selves, which would be our souls, and suggest we are eternal...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

It sounds like the story in the bible about the sons of God. But weren't they killed in the flood?

here something I may not ask.. -> ********************************************

The world is not ready for spiritual advancement. What's earth got to do with it? I feel like we want to be loved by the earth but it works otherwise. We need to love the earth? Somethings just not right. again..

It keeps of from knowing a part of ourselves.

maybe my memorie is just erased after ...
my abduction?

lol You should really advance yourself spiritually. It comes from within. Once you find out that you are god. (We are all god). It will all make sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

But really, this makes just as much sense as christianity, with magical ethereal creatures floating around performing magic... Really, think of the bible as a story about extraterrestrial visitation and it starts making much more sense. That's my opinion anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just a walk in...
If I was you, I would check out videos on "Moon Mining" and "Space Law".
The rabbit holes there will surely open some eyes.
Peace!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
we do have a fused chromosome, no amount of time can cause this in evolution, had to of been done.... jus sayin

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I've studied UFO's since 1962. And globalism/NWO/one worlder stuff since 1965.

It is OBVIOUS to anyone who's studied both very long and the least bit read between the lines and read some very telling lines directly, that the two are greatly involved together.

1. The critters are often mentioned in the context of bringing about a one world government--President Reagan mentioned such 5 DIFFERENT times, publically, IIRC.

2. They are fairly often mentioned as

--A) scaring the world into a one world government--with one or more "ET" races playing bad guys and one or more races playing saviors/good guys, IF we'll join in a world government.

--B) working with the elites in terms of UFO technologies . . . craft, military weapons systems, energy systems, population monitoring systems and implants etc.

3. They and the elites treat citizens as cattle.

4. Whether one considers them fallen angels . . . a la Guy Malone, Chuck Missler, LA Marzulli et al

www.ancientofdays.net...

and

www.alienresistance.org...

or considers them to be genuine citizens of distant planets as they present themselves . . .

IT DOES NOT MATTER

BECAUSE

they are all in cahoots with the globalists toward setting up the global one world satanic government and one world religion to worship satan.

The good-cop/bad-cop ploys, charades etc. involved in such do not impress me.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Dude, I think we have a problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join