It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Crash kills Six...again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan (AP) — A NATO helicopter crashed Thursday in southern Afghanistan, killing six members of the international military force, according to a news release from NATO early on Friday.

Another big crash, no details as of yet how the crash occurred.
edit on 20-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This kind of thing may become more common.....
There must be some stingers left over somewhere.....
The Libyan missiles shuld start popping up everywhere as well.....(22000 shoulder fired anti aircraft missiles missing from libyan armouries ive heard)
The war on terror just got a big kick in the arse.
Courtesy of your Military Industrial Complex.....
They sell this # all over the world to countries that may or may not even exist in the future....
Never caring where the weapons will eventually be used, as tey make money from both sides of EVERY war!
How stupid can the people get?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

It is done all in the name of freedom, the "US has been asked for..." or" State Dep set to give aid too..." Bull Spit it is time this ends, you need help to darn bad, foreign aid in any form needs to stop, yes even food and meds. Why they can be sold for weapons as well, just to be used on us when the US or west goes in to save some county's arse, that might be our friends now, future enemy's, and think our enemy's now are our future friends.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I was expecting this thread to be bombarded with apologists saying the crash was planned and the NATO soldiers aren't really dead...

it's all part of a plan to sneak into Iran and detonate the drone bomb they planted

All jokes aside this news is never good news, especially if they're not naming the country the dead are from. If I had relatives serving there right now I would be worried, regrettably these things happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Getting updated reports that they are all Marines:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Six U.S. marines were killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan, American officials said today. The crash in Helmand Province is the worst since last August when 30 soldiers, including elite U.S. Navy Seals, were killed. The cause of the accident is unknown - although there was no enemy activity area at the time of the crash.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
being a united states marine my sympathies go out to there families

second line...

top topics

join