It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

When will Einsteins Special Theory of Relativity be debunked and what will replace it (speculative)?

page: 1
1
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
We are rational.
We are logical.
We know the time is coming.
Maybe in a few years, maybe in a hundred, but even the sacred cow of physics Einstein will be debunked.
When do YOU think it will happen?
What do you think will take its place?
Lets enjoy speculating on this, but only science, no religion please!
How will this,and the yet unknown new physics effect us?
Will be conquer space?
Is the answer to our quest for the understanding of our surroundings (purpose of science) somewhere else?
Where?
(I you bring strange weird stuff up, you better have a coherent theory, not just a circle of ideas)
Open your mind, lets enjoy this speculation, and transcend the established doctrine of the church of Einstein physics, just for a moment to let our imaginations roam.
After all, we are logical, rational, skeptics.
If you have a theory for new physics, share that too, even if you cannot fully grasp it, explain it, knowing its just a theory.
So no whack jobs please, believing in weird defunct ideas and pushing it here.
Enjoy!
edit on 20-1-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs
 





posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by BBalazs
 



Oh, no!
I am pretty sure this was not what i was thinking of: GOD theory again.
So this is a good indication maybe of what not to discuss, but I will watch it anyway.
edit on 20-1-2012 by BBalazs because: edit



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am not sure that Einstein's theories are ever going to be "debunked". They are merely predictive and quantifiable observations of the world around us. The question that is nagging physicists today is how we can unify Einstein's theory which is primarily concerned with speed of light velocities, gravity and very massive bodies (such as planets) with the science of quantum mechanics which deals with very small particles (quarks, electrons, etc) and the interactions between them. This "Grand Unified Theory", is currently the holy grail of physics.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptHowdy
I am not sure that Einstein's theories are ever going to be "debunked". They are merely predictive and quantifiable observations of the world around us. The question that is nagging physicists today is how we can unify Einstein's theory which is primarily concerned with speed of light velocities, gravity and very massive bodies (such as planets) with the science of quantum mechanics which deals with very small particles (quarks, electrons, etc) and the interactions between them. This "Grand Unified Theory", is currently the holy grail of physics.


I am 100% sure it will get debunked.
Sooner or latter everything gets debunked.
A good indication is when they start making up imaginary stuff. Lets say: Dark Energy.
Anyway, this is not a GOD, or anti Einstein thread.
It is a speculative thread on what happens next.
And it will happen.
Wether you like it or not.
No theory lasts forever.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Its bad science. Magnetism is what holds everything in our environment together. It has been debunked by numerous people, it's always over looked. Look at Edward Leedskalnins work. I am currently working to recreate what he did in order to do just this. However, there are others already working against what I am trying to do for a reason. I can go into more detail if you guys are interested.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I thought Einsteins theory of relitivity was already debunked.Cern said sub atomic particles can travel 60 nanoseconds faster than the speed of light from expiriments with lhc.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
Its bad science. Magnetism is what holds everything in our environment together. It has been debunked by numerous people, it's always over looked. Look at Edward Leedskalnins work. I am currently working to recreate what he did in order to do just this. However, there are others already working against what I am trying to do for a reason. I can go into more detail if you guys are interested.

I am interested, so you have at least an audience of one.
However, some people may think differently and put different ideas on the table.
This is fine, as long as it remains on scientific terms.
No god, and no debunked nut job theories please.
So go ahead. I for one am very curious.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76
I thought Einsteins theory of relitivity was already debunked.Cern said sub atomic particles can travel 60 nanoseconds faster than the speed of light from expiriments with lhc.

Well we are waiting for that event to be reobserved by a second measuring station.
Should that happen Einstein is gone within 1-2 years.
If not, who knows.
But it will be debunked sooner or latter. Believing otherwise is just religion. And arrogant at that.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Alright. Well the earth is a giant magnet. Everything contains north and south pole magnets. These magnets work in a helix motion through the earth. This is what causes it to spin. If you need proof go look at the Northern Lights. Observe how the spin is just like that of your toilet (If you live in the northern hemisphere) . This is because the magnetic pull of that pole is stronger . The further south you travel the weaker it gets. Which is why the middle of the earth is warmer. Magnets get weaker with heat, more heat = less protection from suns rays. It's why the north and south poles are so cold and also have the highest amount of magnetism on earth. I'll let that marinate I have much more do you have any questions?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is how the opposing poles function in the earth. I can demonstrate this with a u shaped magnet and a iron cross bar. Here is a video of that happening.

www.youtube.com...

Now the energy that is trapped in the magnetic makes it like a living thing. I am currently working on duplicating this experiment, waiting on the materials to come in mail.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs
 


E=MC^2 will never be debunked...you should understand that it is like Newton' law...that will also never be debunked.

The next step in explaining everything will be.....the I have no idea..... theory.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
E = MC2 isn't what I am trying to debunk. Also a 4th grader in India is debunking E=MC2

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Stop placing limits on yourself. You will never get anywhere saying something will never be debunked.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by BBalazs
 


E=MC^2 will never be debunked...you should understand that it is like Newton' law...that will also never be debunked.

The next step in explaining everything will be.....the I have no idea..... theory.
E=mc2 has already been debunked. It is not even the full equation.
I think you failed to miss to point of this topic.
Its not about individual equations, but theories.
Got it?
Now you can take you e=mc2 to another topic, or contribute in the concept of what I wrote.
And I aint wrote nothing on your sacred e=mc2.
Dig?









posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara
 


E=mc2 has already been debunked. It is not even the full equation. The full equation has not been debunked you are right.
I also think you failed to miss to point of this topic.
Also, if particles can travel faster the the speed of light even your precious equations gone, although prob still used, just as newton, which is also wrong, but perfect for this word.
So don't scam me, you religious nut (einstien religion)
Its not about individual equations, but theories.
Got it?
Now you can take you e=mc2 to another topic, or contribute in the concept of what I wrote.
And I aint wrote nothing on your sacred e=mc2.
Dig?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Nice post above guy!! 99% of today's scientist just regurgitate # other people said without giving a real thought. I don't understand how his # theories have lasted this long. Well I know why. If we tell people how to use real science then anyone can figure out how to get free energy (and many other things). Just know I am working hard at uncovering these mysteries and I intend to deliver it to the people!



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs

Originally posted by rollin76
I thought Einsteins theory of relitivity was already debunked.Cern said sub atomic particles can travel 60 nanoseconds faster than the speed of light from expiriments with lhc.

Well we are waiting for that event to be reobserved by a second measuring station.
Should that happen Einstein is gone within 1-2 years.
If not, who knows.
But it will be debunked sooner or latter. Believing otherwise is just religion. And arrogant at that.


It's more arrogant to think that pieces of work which are used in thousands of different areas of physics, will simply be "debunked".

In Science, things are added on to, reformulated, adjusted, etc.

You cannot simply "prove" that all Einstein's work was bunk. If certain areas need work, that's one thing, but to completely disprove absolutely everything he worked on, the universe would have to change its physics completely.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
reply to post by zatara
 


E=mc2 has already been debunked. It is not even the full equation. The full equation has not been debunked you are right.
I also think you failed to miss to point of this topic.
Also, if particles can travel faster the the speed of light even your precious equations gone, although prob still used, just as newton, which is also wrong, but perfect for this word.



When was Newton debunked?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So by your logic if idiots accept something that can be easily dis proven for years we should respect that? Maybe we should go back to the logic that the earth is flat. It was widely accepted by mass idiots..



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by BBalazs
reply to post by zatara
 


E=mc2 has already been debunked. It is not even the full equation. The full equation has not been debunked you are right.
I also think you failed to miss to point of this topic.
Also, if particles can travel faster the the speed of light even your precious equations gone, although prob still used, just as newton, which is also wrong, but perfect for this word.



When was Newton debunked?


Di I wite debunked?
Are you even addressing this to me?
If you want to go to space, you will not use newtonian physics will you know?
If you would, back to earth you would plop.
May eintein physics.
Why is this such a hard concept for people to understand?
Nothing is still in science and the universe.
Nothing is eternal.
What the hell is wrong with speculating?
It called creative thinking. Try it.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join