It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: "Fox News told me to shut up!" : Okay Now how about that FEMA Camp research?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Glenn Beck: "Fox News told me to shut up!"

Moyers had said Soros has "been the victim, of course, of Glenn Beck and the right-wing, the Fox News assassins."

Yeah! Wull, he was barking up the wrong tree. He thought that he had the Puppet Master. LOL

Missed the mark as usual Glenn.

Try Rockefeller. BTW: How the hell did that fugger get elected to the senate?

Even those buzzards flocked in the Rockefeller family tree are not REALLY the Puppet Masters...

They definately have thugs. Soros is one. Beck never went high enough.

I'm convinced that Glenn Beck was plagurizing some ATS posts in late 2009+.

Anyhow, Thanks for finally fessing up to the obvious, GB.

Now, What was the FEMA camp research that sent Fox & Friends hostess under the desk crying?

They told him to shut up because people weren't buying his diversion from reality.

Reality that is obvious to the rest of us that can think.

The wife and I grew increasingly impatient with GB. As I'm sure many others did...

The Wife loves AJ; always laughs at Gerald Celente; follows Mike Adams intently... etc...

Thanks for the memories GB. It'll take GOBS more than this admission to regain any trust.

(when he left fox) "He made a provocative vow to make gloating progressives eat their celebratory words," Shaidle wrote, "telling them on his radio show, 'One year from now, you on the left will be crapping yourself so much, you haven't crapped in your pants as much as you will in a year from now. You'll crap yourself more than when you were a baby. And you will find Jesus.'"

That is ALSO why Fox told you to shut up, Glenn.

edit on 1·20·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
at this point i have to wonder if he was a real alchie.
turn off the alpha waves...once a msm tool always an msm tool.

join