It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something in the gloomy sun today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
ok..im just going to say it NIBIRU!!! Lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roisu

This is definitely no ufo, but it seems like you definitely caught some sunspots on camera.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8om8er
Theres a little black spot on the sun today...............

Was that a Police song, seems to remind me of something by the Police.

Black spots on the sun seem plausible with everything else that seems to be happening lately. Who knows whats next really

Huh?? This is NOT unusual at all.. Weird you never heard of sunspots, which is a entirely natural phenomena that sometimes can be caught on camera like this or even seen with naked eye in rare cases.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by roisu

roisu, thanks for the video presentation, some may call them sunspots but I am amazed you can see them like that w/o a high powered scope. They do appear to be large and somewhat match the other members sunspot data. But either way nice vid
they are moving pretty fast

edit on 1/20/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

It is not amazing.. Sunspots has been accurately tracked and recorded for centuries now.
And sunspots can in some cases be visible to camera or even naked eye."i dont recommend looking at the sun without any protection"

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by roisu

I have a few questions. First, why is it when someone spots something on camera they suddenly zoom way out lose focus then have to zoom back in? Second, How is it that this person was just out filming the sun then about a min in there happens to be some spots form? Its like he knew they were going to be there so he grabbed his camera. It may be just me but its not everyday i walk outside look directly into the sun.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Its a Dragon!

lol, would you care to enlighten us on how you arrived at that conclusion?

3 sun spots = A dragon.....

?
?
?

It does = a dragon....I recreated the picture and posted it up on this link. I think there is a REALLY GOOD correlation between the three spots and a dragon appearance!!

picturepush.com...
edit on 20-1-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

It is interesting to say dragon (ie. reptile) when I first caught a reptilian figure in the formation of clouds and took pictures of it:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/932c15cd41e2.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 20-1-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Those things are planet-size if at the sun.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
Those things are planet-size if at the sun.

Sunspots can be planet-sized.
The largest of the sunspots seen in the OP's video (sunspot # 1402) is larger than the Earth.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Interesting post. I've seen pictures like this before. What is striking to me is that the "spots" are evenly spaced out for the most part. If it were a natural occurrence, I would think the order would be a bit more random. Maybe Im wrong but that's my opinion. Also, an acquaintance of mine showed me similar photos in a time lapsed sequence and his spots appeared to be moving. Do sunspots usually move? I've heard of UFOs using the sun as a type of portal to enter into and out of our solar system...and that they also travel into our atmosphere when the sun is rising/setting so they are harder for us to see. Again, these are just ideas that I've heard/seen.....thought Id share.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NYCbeliever

The spots weren't moving, as I have already explained earlier in this thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Clearly the sun is a bowling ball.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thats cool never knew you could see sunspots like this..

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
it is always there like a pupil of the all seeing eye
1 black spot moving all over the suns surface
these pics were taken quickly with normal digital camera through welding lenses, in a time frame of 1 minute approx
dont tell me its a lense flare or a sunspot,,,not possible for a sunspot to move around soo freely and soo much

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
profile.imageshack.us...
hope this works now
edit on 5-4-2012 by leepenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by leepenny

the OPs image was definitely the huge sunspot that was on the sun on that date, Yours is most likely a dirty welders lens. Unless you have a specific sun filter attached to your lens (not hand held or rigged), you could easily have a tiny spec of dirt create that spot.

Here is a good filter for a digital camera: HERE

Currently, the sun has 60 spots on it, but nothing as large as was in the OPs picture:

Check here
edit on 5-4-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
nope...more pictures added
profile.imageshack.us...
the spot moves about on the sun
it cannot possibly be a bit of dirt as you can see with naked eye through lenses whichever part of the lenses you look through
and you can see the dot moving in real time without moving the lenses or your head

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Perhaps you should video tape it then, and post it here. Holding a filter up to a camera lens and shooting thru it is not exactly the best way to prove your point.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Nowadays it seems even with the gloomy haziness in front of the sun, there's definitely more illumination/radiation and "burn" on the skin.

The brightness is erratic like from dark one moment and blinding bright illumination the next, and no I don't mean passing clouds, it's just difference since about late last summer to now and I fear what kind of STINGING burn the sun will cause this summer though I look forward to a tan as the more sunblock/screen I use, I notice since last summer the more bronzed I get in just a day or two like overnight with a few hours exposure.

Wicked! Not sure whats really going on. Solar/radiative changes in the atmosphere?-Definitely.

Thanks OPs for ur vids

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

i aint out to prove a point
it is fact
buy some welding lenses and prove it to yourself
it was there months ago when i first discovered it
and its there all the time
im surprised on a couple of the pics there seems to be 2
but normally 1 black dot moving all the time quickly

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Actually, I have a filter for my camera. I'm not sure what YOU are seeing, but it looks just fine here in Southern Arizona. Nothing strange here...

Do you want me to post a video of a sun not doing anything?

I wouldn't exactly call it a "fact" until you show a video of these supposed fast moving objects. Your photos just look like they are shot thru a dirty filter.
edit on 5-4-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join