It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting a video? Get to the point!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I loathe it when someone’s thread says ‘Amazing footage of a ghost/ufo/bigfoot/cloverfield type monster/new planet’ and then the video is 9.45 long and you have to suffer their bunk in order to get to the money shot. PLEASE can you edit the video to get to the actual footage quicker? Otherwise, I relegate you to the ‘hey, check out my YouTube channel’ nimrod file.

Thank you and rant over.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

There is just no pleasing some people.

If the video is too short, people question, why the guy stop filming, if its too long, people complain, why its so long.

I do however appreciate a short synopsis of a video before i click on the longer ones.

vvv

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
bah try the search function in the far right hand corner. omg only last week someone else was winging about the same thing.....

but that one was winging that they lived in a dial up area and they could not see it...or it ate into their download money...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I do however appreciate a short synopsis of a video before i click on the longer ones.

vvv

Exactly... it's not the length, It's when it's JUST a video and no comments or description in the OP.

What's the point?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
But some people take the you know what. if its a UFO shot, for example, show it and show it soon. I dont need 8 mins of Betty Ann's BBQ and such. Hurry!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
My favourite is when someone makes a 20 minute video for a single picture of a lens flare!

My brain, it hurts

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
My favourite is when someone makes a 20 minute video for a single picture of a lens flare!

My brain, it hurts

Those sunspot shots are the worst.
what is going on with the sun...NOTHING!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Then there's the "I took this awesome video.. what is it?". Or " I took this amazing photo... do you see anything weird in it?"

Huh? Tell us what you think it is.

top topics

join