It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Conspiracy Of 2012 GOP Primaries: Mitt Romney, billionaire, paying for top tier position!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by franklin555

I am not sure if youall have seen this thread , www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=799895 I just came across it and well they say a picture is worth a thousand words and that thread is worth double that ...check it out its amazing ...peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by Amaterasu

I would imagine for the most part they are trusted , but every now and again you just have to say HMMMM?? It is so easy for them to conduct the pole to get a desired result ....I used to take the time to honestly answer them but became a little cynical of the whole thing and started playing around then finally decided to just say no thanks ... Canada just changed its laws about reporting results in elections across the different time zones ..seems there is no way of keeping the cat in the bag what with fb and other social medias ....that may in the end change the outcome to a degree in the next election cycle ..we shall see ......peace

Of course... Trusted and trustworthy are two different things...

I trust none. I don't trust the elections, either - especially with voting machines with proprietary software. How hard is it to write a tight, honest code for counting votes? And why would One need such to be proprietary? In fact, I think there should be a law requiring ALL public vote-counting software to be open-source, else all kinds of shenanigans can take place.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join