It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STRANGE SKY SOUNDS, CHALLENGE (a call to Arms)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hi All,

I've been reading alot about these Sky Sounds, both here and elsewhere on the internet
My challenge is for any ATS'ers who claim to hear these noises to record/video them on their mobile phones.

NO Youtube clips from others, not interested in that.. ATS users.

I'd like to see video and the ATS'er to announce his/her ATS handle, the time and date, and if possible his/her general location (either on or off screen as some here like to be anon.)

Now everyone has their own opinion of what they are, be it :-

Aliens
Magnetic Storms
HAARP
Wind blowing thru mines/caves
Viral Marketing
HOAX
Angels blowing trumpets.

Lets be the ones to crack this one...

Peace

Rock Ape.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
And I suggest that until the source of these noises is known, people experiencing this should stay indoors, and block their ears instead.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

Actually that might be a very hard thing too do,,

as one well known Scientist has stated,,

www.cbc.ca...

Just love the 80's

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
uploading one now. Freezing my butt off. Probably still going on. loud and long. Could be the military, I don't know.

edit on 20-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Where is the noise? I can only hear background static

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
None of us in Australia or New Zealand have ever heard of these sounds......

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Yeah I have to admit, I never heard anything in that either.

But if just one ATS'er manages to record some thing significant, then that would push the debate forward And on the flip side, if no-one does, then it makes the case for a Hoax or Viral Marketing ploy all the more real.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

Here are some .wav files:

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Errrrr.. Whatever

for one those are whale song. and two you have not included any references

if you got nothing of value to post.. please go do something else.

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

I havent heard anything - south England

EDIT: Great idea btw!
edit on 20-1-2012 by AnotherHumanBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

LOL
why link to humpback whale calls?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

why link to humpback whale calls?

Because half the videos I've seen consist of an ordinary landscape with whale song dubbed over it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I know that this is not a reason to post,but i've heard once some weird noises.Lately i hear them all the time.At first i thought it was cars,or wind,but i could hear them even when no car was passing by.Mostly i hear them late at night,like 12:00-1:00.I sleep at 3:00 usually so,it's not something that my sleepy imagination created!Next time i hear someting,I'll try to record them.By the way,i live in greece,athens

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Well of course all of the high pitched horn like sounding youtube videos are hoaxes. They nearly all have the SAME exact track playing in them. Didn't really sound like whales to me but whatevs

edit on 1/20/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Toffeeapple

Actually that might be a very hard thing too do,,

as one well known Scientist has stated,,

www.cbc.ca...

Just love the 80's

Sorry Bob, it's a bit cryptic for me.

If you're saying you'd need to be psychic to avoid it, then please note, there's a distinct difference between reacting to an instance by taking evasive action, and deliberately swanning about with a camcorder in hand trying to investigate it.

If I've misunderstood your meaning, apologies, and please explain.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The idea of these sounds is awesome.. really.. somethign to make a noise like that out in space must be enormous.. and cloaked. imagine how seeing something like that could change the world instantly.

but....I will never believe these sounds until I hear it for myself.

Im not sure its real.. something like that would be heard by MANY people.. imagine a common family sitting watching tv with the door open hearing that.. it would be all over local news and we've have 100's of recrodings from each city. This sound isnt quick and instant..its long and drawn out. every single person with a mobile has time to get their phone, charge it.. have a coffee then press record.

The sound pretends to be mechanical in nature. Its sounds industrial to a point.. yet, if something that big and that close had moving parts that often.. it begs the question why isnt everyone hearing it around the clock?

but its so awesome in its concept i hold on to that 5% chance that this is actually authentic.. just so i might hear it myself.

edit on 20-1-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ereveton

Trust me your not the only one...Ive been hearing very strange noises and also what sounds to be disembodied voices late night to early morning for the past month or so....amplified after new years....they don't seem threatening, but they do startle the senses for a second...what do you think it is?

---1Luv

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Haven't heard a thing in North Dakota either.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Turn it all the way up, that static noise, is the noise. You can't hear the pitch going up and down in the middle?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I've heard the sound once, as a low toned rumble that rattled the neighborhood.. From that experience I can tell you that what you're asking for is like asking for a user uploaded UFO video where we announce our handle. The sound isn't like a lake, that you just go to and record. The sound comes, and then it goes maybe 5 minutes later.

I've never heard it again, just that 1 time. Trust me I kinda want to hear it again, but again, your challenge is akin to "film a ufo".

with love

mmm

top topics

<<   2 >>

join