It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ron Paul will not get assasinated even if he wins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I have thought about this issue alot, and just found this vid, where this black man has a few very valid points on the matter.
Yes i know, its this guy again and he is pretty funny

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
In the Netherlands they assassinated a promising candidate one week before for the elections, result:

His party won!

I bet TPTB have taken notice of that!

(Not sure this scenario is possible in the States)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Pretty Funny, I don't believe in God, but Jesus taught love and truth

This bloke is spot on, its just what Ron Paul says, ideas are powerful, they know no limits or borders.

And a bloody good chunk of the USA is waking up, starting with the youth, who spread the truth to their parents.

And the idea's are sound - Who wants more government interference? More warmongering for "special interests"? Less freedom and liberty? For police to legally be able to attack you physically, and the Intelligence services, or the military able to detain you indefinitely, without even telling anyone they have got you?

This is why all of these powers have been set up, so when the Dollar collapses, and the Euro, and the people kick off because they can't afford food - the government have some nice 6x4 rooms for you all

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I seriously doubt they would even consider it.TPTB are fully aware that we are fully aware.
edit on 20/1/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I know that if they ice RP his ideals get stronger ...... but still ..... it sucks if your RP.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yes... Ron Paul may not be, but what would happen if his wife was given cancer or some other disease

We need to keep all our eyes open....if we focus too much on something, something else might slip by

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This a youtube made by a very sensible guy, that a least is my opinion.
He tells what can be done to prevent the assassination of Ron Paul.

edit on 20/1/12 by Pokoia because: (no reason given)

top topics

join