It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So!..... I am starting to believe that the hotel I work for is haunted.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow finally up to speed on this thread! It's taken me a couple of days of reading but it's worth it

And usually If a threads too long I either skip through or lose interest but this thread has definately kept me captivated loving it OP

Dam you have an awesome job, wish I could come work there or at least stay at the hotel.

But yeah definately enjoying this and will keep following. Keep up the good work JROCK.

P.S. I know this is off topic but what's up with your name like howd you come up with it? Sorry if it's a stupid question just curious

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

turns out he has found other employement as well
Was just informed today Starting this weekend I am training a new guy on security so it shuld be interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

I'm always looking for additional input on topics, so can you share with us a bit about this succubus that you speak of? I have heard of it but havent really heard much info.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Thanks for taking the time to read everything an comment. I enjoy my job most of the time outside of the typical work stress its not all that bad. I will be sure to keep updating as long as things keep happening and people are interested and following.

As for the nickname: well when I was in my teens I somehow acquired the nickname Bigdog from my brothers and friends dont remember exactly how. Eventually someone somehow mis interpeted Bigdog for JROCK and it kinda caught on and stuck. the numbers 25 was my age when I joined this site and 27 is fav number

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
reply to post by doodles40

Thanks for taking the time to read everything an comment. I enjoy my job most of the time outside of the typical work stress its not all that bad. I will be sure to keep updating as long as things keep happening and people are interested and following.

As for the nickname: well when I was in my teens I somehow acquired the nickname Bigdog from my brothers and friends dont remember exactly how. Eventually someone somehow mis interpeted Bigdog for JROCK and it kinda caught on and stuck. the numbers 25 was my age when I joined this site and 27 is fav number

Yeah man I'm definately gonna be keeping a close eye on this thread

And oh that's cool thought you might have been making a referrence to the rapper

edit on 14-3-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thanx man I will do my best to update as things happen. I'm off the next two days so itll be a couple before I get back there but keep checkin back.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I'm always looking for additional input on topics, so can you share with us a bit about this succubus that you speak of?
reply to post by JROCK2527

In medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi; from Latin succuba; "prostitute") is a female demon that seduces men (especially monks) in dreams to have sexual intercourse. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim. From mythology and fantasy, Lilith and the Lilin (Jewish), Lilitu (Sumerian) and Rusalka (Slavic) were succubi.

According to the Malleus Maleficarum, or "Witches' Hammer", succubi would collect semen from the men they slept with, which incubi would then use to impregnate women. Children so begotten were supposed to be more susceptible to the influence of demons.

Honoré de Balzac wrote a short story The Succubus [1] concerning a 1271 trial of a she-devil succubus in the guise of a woman, who amongst other things could use her hair to entangle victims.

From the 16th century, the carving of a succubus on the outside of an inn indicated that the establishment also operated as a brothel.

www.monstropedia.org...

There are many descriptions available online of both incubus and succubus and both have the ability to "pin down" their victim and the event usually consists of some sort of sexual encounter. It was the description of that event with the guy and the mist that got me thinking about the similarities. The activity also seemed to die down after the hotel was bless by a priest you mentioned, which would really only have any effect if the origin of events were demonic.

So whilst it may not be a popular hypothesis, it seems to have curious parallels. IMO anyway.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thanks for shareing the info, just somethin new for me to study up on. It could very well be the something of the sorts that he encountered. I havnt been able to ask him about it as it was before my time and he quit the next day.
edit on 3/16/2012 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
nice thread sounds like a good hotel to work at*.

me and my girlfriend stayed at a cottage. When we went to bed it was so hot, She and I was on top of the sheets.
When I woke up I was tucked into bed, She woke up with her top pulled over her head and recalls what she thinks was a dream a bit of a lesbian experience. .Wonder if she was dreaming now you mention about that ghost being horny lol.

I had a field day with her all day on the dream.
edit on 16-3-2012 by amraks because: edit*

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sounds like something unique happend there haha, guess ghosts gotta get some too

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Yup I think so.

But your experience sounds interesting. are you hoping you will get raped by the ghost girl hehe lol

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Not particularly
but its sure be something to talk about and something few have experienced, but I'm good

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I hope to here more.

Succabus thing is weird as, But monks they do not you know masturbate so they would be prone to have dreams of getting seduced and having a wet dream then blaming it on Succabus.

Have you got camera's in this building that record?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

We have a few cameras but they are mostly in the lobby and back of the house (employee) area and are not monitored and only reviewed when they are lookin for somethin.

The only new info that I have is that our new guy told me tonight he was walking on the 8th floor last night when he heard a guest room slam. He went to check it out and couldnt hear anything so he called the front desk to check if the room was occupied they said it wasnt so he went in and found no one in there.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
hey ya'll sorry its been a while since an update. I been sick with strep throat for a couple of weeks so I havent been able to make it to work. I shuld be goin back on thursday so maybe they have missed me and I'll have something to report.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Sounds bad get well soon.

You know I was big_dog__ on yahoo for awhile, Still have that ID.

I will check in when you have a nice juicy update love these hauntings.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
hey ya'll sorry its been a while since an update. I been sick with strep throat for a couple of weeks so I havent been able to make it to work. I shuld be goin back on thursday so maybe they have missed me and I'll have something to report.

Glad to hear man was worried this thread was dead.
Get well soon dude

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thanks everyone and sorry for the delay I have been workin tryin to make up for lost hours and havent been on much. But I am back now and I have a few more occurances to share.

Occurance one. This was Monday night I had to cover a security shift and was on duty. At around 1 am I was making my rounds and stepped into the bathroom of our ballroom to take a leak. I had just walked in from the back of the house area and checked the room. There was no one in the ballroom or back of the house area as usual and the door from the lobby into the room was closed. So I am doing my buisness when outside the door I hear someone like kind of whistleing a random tune as if someone was standing outside the door. At first this kind of shocked me because I kno for a fact that no one was in the ballroom and the door from the lobby creaks when opend and there was no one in the back of the house. So I finish up and I step over and pull the door open and look out to see who if anyone is out there. When I open the door the whistleing stops and of course no one is there. I step out and look around the room and on one is there. I check the ladies bathroom and agian nothing. So I step back into the mens room and start washing my hands. Well the whistleing starts up agian. Agian I open the door and nothing. So I figure maybe whoever it is wants to communicate. So I asked the usual questions do you want to communicate with me? Who are you? but got no replies. After about 5 minuets or so I got called away and that was all I heard that night.

Second occurance: This happend to me on thursday night and is really not all that significant but I'll share any way. It was around 8pm so I was walking out of the kitchen to take my break so as I was walkin out I hollerd across the line to my sous chef that I was going for a smoke break and if he wanted to join me but he declined as him and the other cook were working on something on the hot line. The room service attendant was upstars delivering an order and their was no one else around in the kitchen. So I walk out and turn the corner and aftr i take a step or 2 one of the carts, just a simple cart on wheels we use to move stuff around rolls out and across the hallway. not like it had been shoved but just a steady push. I turned around when i heard it rolling and it was in the middle of the hallway and continued rolling until it stopped jus short of the wall across the hall. i popped my hear around the corner to see if someone was playing around but the chef an other cook were still on the line where I had left them and they were too far away to have run pushed and ran back. I really didnt think anything of it at first and went on about my break but later on I started to wander about it.

Well hope ya all enjoy. feel free to ask ne thing or input anything ud like.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hey man anything more happening?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
check the EMF fields. faulty wiring or overloaded circuits can mess with your perception

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join