It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have been reading this site for awhile and now I think it's time I jumped the shark and started to be an active member. Although I have to admit I am very skeptical of most of the threads I see here. Some are well thought out and reasoned well and some are... how to say this politely....well let's just say that some of the posters here need to get back on their medications.
Whether good or off the wall most post are very entertaining. I look forward to having some enlightening conversations/debates with the members here. So as my pappy always said "Let's kick this pig"......

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NHLibertarian

Welcome to ATS, I look forward to arguing with you!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I perfer to call it debating, it seems more civilized that way. However it is looks like a duck and sounds like a duck.......

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NHLibertarian

It's ok to argue as long as it is kept civilized...sometimes hard to do, but, the mods will remind you pretty quick if it gets personal or if it is off-topic...I know.

Edit: Let's get your post count up so you can start your own threads...what country?
edit on 20-1-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I live in the United Staes of America in the great state of New Hampshire. Born and raised in New England. Yourself?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Welcome to membership, whether you are jumping sharks or swimming with them, takes skill

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I dont know if it takes skill or just a absolute lack of common sense.... But thank you for the welcome

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Welcome New member "NHLibertarian"

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATShave fun

new topics

top topics

join