It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age Neurosis or thinking out of the box ( brain )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
At many times I have felt that many of the teaching the new age offered, were nothing other than revamps of the ancient old age. By making the new age we created a promise for something better, a need for something better. Everybody has been brought up to believe that everything from the past is terrible and only the future can make us happy. All of this which is far from being the truth, has robbed us of our eternal self, which has always been avaible in the now. The eternal self contains all potentialities, that means it contains all of what we call the past and all of what we call the future. As humans we are connected to everything, its just our inner focus that directs us to what we wish for. So why do we have to run to the future if we are connected to everything? Could this be the key to being enlightened? Is are current way of thinking still part of the dark ages? Is it this point of view that we currently hold, what truly makes us poor? How about we meet in eternity for the answer?

A tongue in cheek look at the new age.......

edit on 20-1-2012 by ancientthunder because: spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is that a huge amethistgeode she's sitting in front of?

oh my God, she's so enlightened

reading through the 'holy scripture' I read many things that still are used in our daily conversations. Like the first shall be the last and many I don't recall.
One like has to figured out what is said constantly. There's many wisdom covered in daily conversations. That's what I figured out. It's true to me. Maybe it's just a part one needs to grow into.

I need to say; the eternal self.. hellboy, it's Jesus Christ!!

I feel good!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
yeah, it's a huge amethistgeode. She's actualy sitting in it. marvelous

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Interesting point.

It seems to me . . . that

the NEW WORLD ORDER in concert with THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT

is more or less a throw-back to

Babylonian demonic memes, worship, customs, tyrannies etc.

There's nothing "new" about it . . .

unless one calls fallen angels who've been around for millenia now pretending to be ET's from foreign planets to be 'new.'

Personally, it doesn't matter whether the critters are fallen angels or actually are citizens of distant planets.

They are ALL evidently working in support of the global government toward setting up the tyrannica overt global government to worship satan.

They use many New Age memes, themes, illusions, delusions toward such an effort.

I find it all a horrific throw-back to darker historic times and nothing enlightening at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It only goes to show that way back when, they had their finger on the pulse of things we have either forgotten or have been made to feel foolish for believing in.

new topics

top topics

join