It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Is No Enemy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Basically, the YouTube video says that history is a lie without coming up with any evidence. It’s all a lie. All so easy to say.

If Iran is not our enemy, then why every time there is a demo in Iran there are crowds of nice chaps shouting “death to X, Y, Z”. It’s not as if they want to be friends. Iran is an enemy because they make themselves so. Oh, and the shoddy human rights record, treatment of minorities and general repression.

Regards

how do you know? do you live there?

lol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Iran: From Eschatology to 21st-Century Foreign Policy

The Qods Force's stature and capabilities also have expanded in recent years. The operational terror arm of the Iranian regime, the Qods Force is responsible for liaison with Iran's terror affiliates, including al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Taliban. Both the IRGC and Qods Force (in addition to the MOIS) maintain an undercover presence in Iranian diplomatic facilities worldwide, from which joint al-Qaeda-Hezbollah-Iran operations are launched. Together, they project Iran's writ in Lebanon, which the UN Special Tribunal on Lebanon looks unlikely to weaken, even with indictments expected to name Qods Force commander, Qassem Suleimani, for his role in the 2005 assassination of Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. IRGC and Qods Force operatives run training camps where Hezbollah explosives experts pass on their deadly skills; they also provide funding, training, and weapons to terrorist militias in Iraq and Taliban forces in Afghanistan. The Qods Force handles Iranian relations with organized crime and narco-traffickers, including Afghan drug lords. Investigative reporting from Africa and the Americas indicates an expanding presence of these terrorist elements in these areas as well.

Just because it is promoted in MSM - does not mean Iran is not a threat - the NWO set up the 12'vers to take power precisely because they would become a dire threat that needed to be taken care of.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
thanks all, let friends and family know of this, people are programmed by the media, not entirely thier fault...

share truth, please

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Israel wants the US to attack Iran, for their own Zionist plan for world domination. Israel is the enemy not Iran.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The OPs video link no longer works... says the video has been pulled by the owner...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Iran isnt someplace you want to leave either, especiall if you are a homo.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
The OPs video link no longer works... says the video has been pulled by the owner...

its funny how some good videos end up removed from youtube...

hmm...

lol

really though i have lost a few good ones because they say the user closed their account, total censorship in my opinion...

clearly, because those same people will come back with a new account and say so that they were kicked off...

that just tells me that its probably a good vid if the powers that were do not like it

not always the case though, sometimes they put out videos to decieve and i shall not be decieved, ask for truth from higher powers

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i'm watching a documentary on Iran, very cool...

we should wake up to the fact that we are all family, all one race....Humans

thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
there wont be any war with Iran

thank you

big changes in the works

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christosterone
My very best friend for the first 18 years of my life was Persian.
His family left Iran 4 years after the Shah abdicated.
Life for Zoroastrian Iranians was difficult to say the very least.

Their situation, as relayed to me, was horrific and treatment as dhimmis in the Ayatollahs Iran was unimaginable for someone who only knows western cultures.

When my friends uncle was dragged to death for not submitting to the prophet, his family moved to America(Texas).

I cannot imagine a more oppressive regime than the one they told me of.
And I spent almost half of my childhood with this wonderful family.

You and I cannot fathom the evil that exists at the hands of a misogynist regime bent on the subjugation of women and dedicated to the oppression of infidels(non-Muslims)...

-chris
edit on 25-1-2012 by Christosterone because: punctuation

A dear old African-American friend of mine was a survivor of the days of the desegregation movement in the South. The horrible treatment he received at the hands of the oppressive populace of white Americans is unimaginable to someone who only knows western culture.

When my friends uncle was lynched for the outrageous crime of simply not being born black, his family moved to America (California) where the treatment wasn't nearly as oppressive.

I cannot imagine a more hateful and oppressive people like those he described to me. And I grew up my entire life with this genuinely kind and nice elderly man and his wife as my neighbors.

You and I cannot fathom the evil that exists at the hands of misogynist, anti-semetic, racist regime bent on the subjugation of women, people of color, and anyone of faith other than Protestant (non-christian)...

SEE WHAT I DID THERE? NOT A SINGLE LIE AND ALL TRUTH BENT IN THE DIRECTION THAT I WANTED IT TO GO. The pot needs to stop calling the kettle black. Did Jesus not say, let he who is without sin cast the first stone? There is no doubt that they are an oppressive regime. But then again, so is ours. So why are we going to war again?

As far as I can tell, the only country in this whole world that has any right to stone anyone in recent times is Switzerland. And that's because they don't care who they have to screw to stash another buck in their vaults.

Anyone feel free to fill out your own change-some-words-and-fill-in-the-blanks-posts to fit your own agenda. They're fun and easy to do! Free family fun at patriotical prices!
edit on 14-8-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
youtube censorship in full affect, lol...

oh well you can still find the truth out there...

please share

thank you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join