Romney just lost the primaries ! Did you see "it" happen?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Um, Hello? Is this mic working?

Is there anyone else left in this thread?

Boy, it sure got quiet all of a sudden.

Hello? Spongebob?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Maybe you forgot but Newt is running for president. What makes you think once he is president he will change the way he has acted his entire adult life?

Newt is currently married to his former congressional staffer. Where do you think they were hooking up?

I see the difference but what in the world makes you think that Gingrich would not do the same? Would newt not of cheated on his 2 other wives if he was president? Would newt not engage sexually with a woman in the oval office? I doubt that very much.

How do you not see the hypocrisy? Gingrich was going after Clinton long before he knew the details that came out. He had no idea where or how the infidelity occurred. I will go on record right now, within 24 hours of a Gingrich presidency he will have a young lady under his desk doing the same.

Newt preaches family values but has none. Hypocrisy.

Yea Gingrich has a lot of balls huh? that is why he weaseled his way out of the draft? His large balls?

Yea Gingrich has a lot of balls, that's why he dragged his kids into this mess. What kind of man has his daughters get into the middle of a media circus like this. A real man wouldn't do that to his children.

I agree with you about Obama and the last 50 years of crap but seriously, you need to stop drinking the newt kool-aid and research the mans flip flops, inconsistencies, out-right lies and how his own party chased him out of politics.

Newt is a liability at best. Obama's campaign staff is salivating at the chance that they can go up against Newt.

Eighty-four ethics charges were filed against Gingrich during his term as speaker.

Gingrich was sanctioned $300,000 by the house ethics committee.

PS I served my country. Newt didn't. And you want to talk about how brave he is. Gimme a break. He is a coward that loves to send soldiers to there death but couldn't rise to the occasion when his country needed him.

He is a neo-con warmongering liar who deserves no respect as he gives none, to his family, his country, or his fellow Americans.

edit on 20-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Sweet!!! Were my dogs at? Woof!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by superman2012

When a candidate is asked to speak on live TV what is the ONE thing he NEVER does?

Um... Tell the truth???

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Um, Hello? Is this mic working?

Is there anyone else left in this thread?

Boy, it sure got quiet all of a sudden.

Hello? Spongebob?

The mods move the threads when they are doing well. Romney is toast. He blew his
question on the tax returns. Newt pushed all of the others to the back of the room with
his commanding performance.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

84 ethics charges were made about Newt. Yes, but they were ALL bogus.

Have you heard of term - piling on -?

Newt is unstoppable. The fireworks start after 2 minutes and 22 seconds.

- Newt Firepower - YouTube v=3wwf7UFYQnM

<< 5  6  7   >>

join