Romney just lost the primaries ! Did you see "it" happen?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hooray, once again the U.S. finds itself voting for the lesser of 2 evils. Looks like Obama will get another 4 years...

...unless his ex-wife's secret expose all interview she did with ABC sinks his ship. My fingers are crossed. Ron Paul would make the better candidate imo. If you want to keep your bill of rights vote for R.P. but if you want the U.S. to continue on the path of a national police state (just like the Nazi's) then vote for everyone else.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by candcantiques

It's truly sad what I see in people. Most think I am nuts. I think most of you are. ONE person saw it. I recognized that they saw it. I stated that they were right and I bet MOST of you STILL wont understand. Only thing I can say is, learn to play chess. Thats not a joke. Learn to play chess and you, if you TRULY apply yourself will learn. This isnt about who has the best IDEAS but nobody realizes that. It's about WHO CAN GET OBAMA OUT. If you understand what happened tonight you will realize the magnitude of how LAME all of the other candidates are. It cannot be explained. You have to see deeper. Sorry. Didnt mean to make anyone angry. Just seeing how many are like me and see what others dont. God bless all.

I'm fairly certain anyone with half a brain will vote for anyone but Obama.

That is completely incorrect as I'm quite certain anyone with half a brain will vote FOR Obama. Fortunately the rest of us possessing a whole brain will not.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
sometimes I wish there were a negative S&F feature, this article is drivel and pure conjecture backed by thin air.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I waited till I watched the debates for the SECOND time to make sure I was correct. What I saw BLEW MY MIND. Gingrich has won. The proof is in the pudding as they say. I WATCHED it TWICE.

First I will say I like Ron Paul.... except on his foreign policy. The man is VERY smart but his foreign policy is off.

Romney is plastic. He loves the limelight and wants to be the "BIGGEST MOVIE STAR" .

Santorum is intelligent. VERY. There is one thing he said that SERIOUSLY offended me otherwise I do truly like him.

Gingrich won tonight. Not because as usual he was the best debator but because of what he did during the debate about abortion, or maybe more properly what he did BEFORE the debate ever started. He got Palin, He got Perry and tonight he showed he got WHO? Did ANYONE see it but me? I GUARANTEE Romney's people saw it and they are scrambling. DID YOU SEE IT?
edit on 20-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

For those of you who missed it, the fireworks start at 2 minutes and 22 seconds!

ABC = Despicable !

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You are everything that is wrong with this country and so much more...ALL OF THE PEOPLE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT ARE THE PROBLEM! THEY REP THE 1% and the rest of us can go fly a kite...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustJoe

You are everything that is wrong with this country and so much more...ALL OF THE PEOPLE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT ARE THE PROBLEM! THEY REP THE 1% and the rest of us can go fly a kite...

You sound like the guys on the video below.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I waited till I watched the debates for the SECOND time to make sure I was correct. What I saw BLEW MY MIND. Gingrich has won. The proof is in the pudding as they say. I WATCHED it TWICE.

First I will say I like Ron Paul.... except on his foreign policy. The man is VERY smart but his foreign policy is off.

Romney is plastic. He loves the limelight and wants to be the "BIGGEST MOVIE STAR" .

Santorum is intelligent. VERY. There is one thing he said that SERIOUSLY offended me otherwise I do truly like him.

Gingrich won tonight. Not because as usual he was the best debator but because of what he did during the debate about abortion, or maybe more properly what he did BEFORE the debate ever started. He got Palin, He got Perry and tonight he showed he got WHO? Did ANYONE see it but me? I GUARANTEE Romney's people saw it and they are scrambling. DID YOU SEE IT?
edit on 20-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

I believe you're talking about that little differing nod that Romney made to Gingrich when asked for his comments on the opening question asked first to Gingrich. Definitely not as show stopping as this thread title had hyped it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

How can you dislike his views on foreign policy, it's the only good thing about him. For the rest he's just another Libertarian fascist.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How anyone can refer to this "Dog and Pony" show as an election is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by 940002

Ok, as I have stated everything in the debates is like a chess game. It's all for show. Yes there is SOME substance but if you believe everything they are saying, well all I can say is read between the lines. It's kind of like reading a mystery novel. You have to figure out who done it before hand. Politics is not what it seems on face value. Most people see it that way but there are MANY things that are clearly stated that are not spoken.

Tonight when Gingrich deferred to Santorum it was a complete set up. Santorum and Gingrich have already come to terms. There is already a deal in place. Gingrich likes to talk. When asked to talk he says let Santorum talk? No way. Not unless it was already set up and there was an agreement. Thats the chess game. It was quick. Real quick but it sent a message to Romney that Santorum was against him totally. It also sent a message to Obama that Gingrich can BUILD BRIDGES to get to the goal. Yea sure Santorum attacked Gingrich on several items tonight. Also a set up. Puts them out there. What better time to air dirty laundry then when the worst is already on air. Gets it out there makes it old news make it ineffective for Obama to use against him. CHESS.

So you don't say anything because you don't want to screw your guy, then you go right ahead and screw your guy by saying something.

And you want us to think YOU are smart?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i was put off by santorum the moment he said people attack us because we are free and prosperous and blowback does not exist in his mind, soo ignorant. Newt, well..his past is very shady and mitt just wants the spotlight and prestige.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! (face palm)
2nd

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I dont know what you saw regarding Newt.

But I'll tell you what I saw , right now, not a later date.

I saw a guy look into the camera's , and tell a bold face lie about his ex-wife, saying it didn't happen.

I don't care if Newts a swinger, into threesomes, whatever, But I do care at the ease that he can bold face lie.

And he is lying why? And she is not why?

I am curious...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strict

reply to post by PushEject

OK! Yes let us walk right out of the rest of the world and allow radical ideologies to take over. It might take 40-50 years to completely take over but those radicals are well on our way. Let us abandon our allies and be selfish not helping anyone in the world. Let ujs allow radicals to become stronger . So strong that when the come for us we CANNOT defeat the masses with technology. YEA THATS SMART. Hell Norway, NORWAY is being taken over by the radicals. Do you do ANY research? England has to fight off the radicals that are putting up signs that state "THIS IS A SHARIA LAW ZONE" Seriously do you do any research at all. Hey let the bully get stronger. Let us walk out on our allies. Maybe the bully will leave us alone. Hide your head in the sand and pray, that will do it. Please do some research. Please.

This post alone has convinced me that you have absolutely no idea what your talking about.
I'm sure a lot of other people viewing this will agree.
The bullies come here in mass.....seriously ROFL.........What are they gonna do speedboat themselves across the Atlantic without us knowing about it? March through Mexico to our southern border without us knowing about it? March through Canada without us knowing about it?

It makes me wonder if you have ever done any research.

No my friend. Actually, they are doing it right in front of our eyes, and the loser POTUS is allowing it to continue.

Right in front of our eyes brother.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Originally posted by NHLibertarian
This rehearse/coordinated attack on Romney By Santorum and Gingrich will do nothing to change the outcome of the next few weeks. Santorum will drop out after South Carolina. Santorum will, of course, endorse Gingrich. Then the Value Voters of the South and Midwest will not vote for Gingrich due to the fact that Gingrich was the Speaker of The House when they impeached Clinton for the exact same thing that Gingrich was doing at the time. Those Value Voters hate hipocrites. This will cause Gingrich to drop out of the race but not after doing he does his best to ruin Romney, due to that fact that right now Gingrich hates Romney (due to the fact that Romney's Super PAC's negative ads cause Gingrich to place very low in Iowa) more than he wants Obama out of office. That will leave a very damaged (politically) Romney and Dr, Paul. Choice is pretty clear there.

So I am gald you could spot this rehearsed bit of chicanery but it will not help your guy get into office, but it will help the candidate I support....Go Dr. Paul!

Very insightful.

Five gold stars [color=gold]* * * * *for that all too brief analysis.

We need more broad analysis. Gawd knows the Networks haven't got it.

I foresee Ron Paul getting the GOP nomination OR going Independent and swallowing MANY

Democratic votes. He said it himself in not so many words in tonights' debate.

I believe that all of those disillusioned people that voted Obama 2008 WILL convert to Ron Paul.

Watch for ballot stuffing even with all of that. Bev Harris is spelling it out for us. Look her up.

National Politics = Poker
Int'l Politics = Chess
FYI:IMO
edit on 1·20·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... I can!!!

If Ron Paul goes independent, you had better brace yourself for 4 more years of the communist POTUS.

Paul can NOT win this election. He will, however, make a very fine VP.
edit on 20-1-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

reply to post by PushEject

OK! Yes let us walk right out of the rest of the world and allow radical ideologies to take over. It might take 40-50 years to completely take over but those radicals are well on our way. Let us abandon our allies and be selfish not helping anyone in the world. Let ujs allow radicals to become stronger . So strong that when the come for us we CANNOT defeat the masses with technology.

The radicals were created by the USA because of our foreign policy of setting up dictators in countries that do the bidding of our multi-national corporations. This is all blowback because of this nations actions since WWII.

People like Gingrich are the problem.

You really think it was Obama that decided on Brazil making war machines for us?!?! No it is the military industrial complex looking to go to its next phase. Each side plays the other, each side makes what seems like blunders but are done on purpose, each side has a job to do in its bidding to the puppet masters. Those puppet masters are Wall street, the military industrial complex, big business, big oil, big pharma, etc.

It matters not left or right they both are serving us the selling out of the USA.

Wake up!

You really think it was Obama that decided on Brazil making war machines for us?

Heck, this idiot POTUS can't decide on whether he wants an Egg McMuffin or Sausage McMuffin on his own.

Oh, watch out! Michelle was listening!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello

I watched the debates and paid very close attention. What I saw out of Gingrich was his hypocrisy over how the media attacks him for his infidelity but he was leading the charge to impeach Clinton (who I hate) over the same issue.

I also saw Gingrich subject his daughters into getting in the middle of the issue to help him save face. It is not right for him to bring his children into this mess he created. Gingrich has sold-out his own family. Talk about character flaws.

I saw Gingrich try to correct Ron Paul on history then he instead didn't correct him but rather added to his comment then repeated what Ron Paul had said.

I don't think there is much need to go any further with his slip-ups.

You really think that Gingrich will beat Obama? That is the farthest thing from reality I have seen on this forum in a very long time, and this is ATS so that is saying a mouthful.

Gingrich has so many skeletons in his closet... He will look like pin cushion after Obama's billion dollar campaign is through with him. Not that Gingrich has any chance to even win the nomination. Have you looked at the results from Iowa and New Hampshire? Have you looked at National polls? Have you looked at how he polls with women? Saying he doesn't have a shot is sugar coating it. He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Vote for who you want to but if you are voting for Newt because you think he has the best chance of beating Obama than you are not paying very good attention to the details that you profess to be so fond of.

Every year republicans are forced into voting for the lesser of two evils. I for one am tired of voting for evil. this year I will be voting with my head and my heart.

What is the point of replacing Obama with another big government scumbag full of lies? The choice between Obama and Newt is like the choice between Beer and Light Beer. Both will get you drunk, one has a few less calories, they are both alcoholic. Newt and Obama both want government to run the show in your life, they argue about the details of how. I don't see a Newt presidency going any different than Obama's.

You want to talk about beating Obama, you might want to look at the only person in the race that gets democrats to vote for him, has a firm grip on the independent vote and has the full support of the young vote and has the largest military support. That is how you win general elections.

Newt would get murdered in the General Election. Saying otherwise ignores every fact.

edit on 20-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

Can I just say that Clinton did it in the White House, Oval Office, and disgraced the office of the Presidency.

There is absolutely NO comparison between the two.

If you can't see the difference, then you have issues.

I applaud Gingrich for defending himself. He has more b.alls that any of you posting in this thread.

Sorry ladies.

Thats more than I can say about the other presidents we have had in the past 50 years and definitely better than what we will EVER have with Obama and crew.

Gingrich/Paul. Now that is a ticket I would like to see in November. In either combination.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

While I LOVE your post, you misquoted the previous poster:

He said:

I'm fairly certain anyone with half a brain will vote for anyone but Obama. He has done nothing.

Pay attention -- go to the back of class! LOL

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join