Romney just lost the primaries ! Did you see "it" happen?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

He is actually very smart. He just uses it poorly.

The nazis were smart. Very smart. That doesn't change the fact they saw Jews as sub human.

People can be tactically intelligent, but lack understanding.

Santorum is more or less Hitler if he went to art school. A very very smart and deceptive man who honestly thinks he's doing the right thing, unaware of so blind he is to reality.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
I waited till I watched the debates for the SECOND time to make sure I was correct. What I saw BLEW MY MIND. Gingrich has won. The proof is in the pudding as they say. I WATCHED it TWICE.

First I will say I like Ron Paul.... except on his foreign policy. The man is VERY smart but his foreign policy is off.

Romney is plastic. He loves the limelight and wants to be the "BIGGEST MOVIE STAR" .

Santorum is intelligent. VERY. There is one thing he said that SERIOUSLY offended me otherwise I do truly like him.

Gingrich won tonight. Not because as usual he was the best debator but because of what he did during the debate about abortion, or maybe more properly what he did BEFORE the debate ever started. He got Palin, He got Perry and tonight he showed he got WHO? Did ANYONE see it but me? I GUARANTEE Romney's people saw it and they are scrambling. DID YOU SEE IT?
edit on 20-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

This is what happens when the College Republicans become the Middle School Republicans.

Worst buzz generator I've ever seen. You could at least blow a foghorn or something like Bioware is doing if you want to try and generate some viral momentum for your candidate.

Meh.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by 940002

Ok, as I have stated everything in the debates is like a chess game. It's all for show. Yes there is SOME substance but if you believe everything they are saying, well all I can say is read between the lines. It's kind of like reading a mystery novel. You have to figure out who done it before hand. Politics is not what it seems on face value. Most people see it that way but there are MANY things that are clearly stated that are not spoken.

Tonight when Gingrich deferred to Santorum it was a complete set up. Santorum and Gingrich have already come to terms. There is already a deal in place. Gingrich likes to talk. When asked to talk he says let Santorum talk? No way. Not unless it was already set up and there was an agreement. Thats the chess game. It was quick. Real quick but it sent a message to Romney that Santorum was against him totally. It also sent a message to Obama that Gingrich can BUILD BRIDGES to get to the goal. Yea sure Santorum attacked Gingrich on several items tonight. Also a set up. Puts them out there. What better time to air dirty laundry then when the worst is already on air. Gets it out there makes it old news make it ineffective for Obama to use against him. CHESS.

Holy crap you are an intellectual genius. I can't believe you were able to catch this and see it for what it was. You and Obama for sure are the only ones to see it.

I like to say it is like a chess game, meaning it is all for show. Err that doesn't make sense....

So glad you posted this for us that can't see the forest for the trees.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

Yes I did watch the entire debate session last night. One thing that I did like was when they were discussing a particular issue...and the moderator called upon everyone for their opinion except Ron Paul. The moderator was going to move on to a new question...but before he could... several people in the audience shouted....let Ron Paul speak..we want to hear what he has to say. So then the moderator let Ron Paul have his say.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
ya - i saw romnie loose to RONPAUL.
think RONPAUL
believe RONPAUL
vote RONPAUL

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

That's a religion.

I'll just take the last one.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Your post doesn't make much sense. I'm still trying to understand exactly what you're talking about. It kind of seems like you're trolling and I wasted my time reading your post.
edit on 20-1-2012 by CosmicConsciousness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I will say this. I live my entire life on details. Minor details that tell me that I am going to make $1,000 dollars or I am going to make nothing. It's what I do for a living. SMALL details mean EVERYTHING.

What I saw tonight was a MAJOR chess move. If you know how to truly play chess you know you have to think 10 or more moves ahead of your opponent in a manner that you opponent has NO IDEA what is coming at him. Our job as Americans is to SEE what is going on and understand who is the best at debates. WHO can beat Obama. Gingrich put Romney in check tonight. It's not check mate yet but it it DEFFINETLY check and Romney NEVER SAW IT COMING.

If you have no idea what I am talking about I will elaborate at a later date in this link whcih will probably be buried by that time.

I am not nuts, although many would think so. I believe that if I tell you what you SHOULD have seen it will not help YOU. You need to understand it for yourself.

Does ANYONE understand?

Yeah....I'm afraid you are nuts buddy. Gingrich is hated by pretty much everyone. He's hardly a politician, more like just another good'ol boy who is where is he because of his relations.

I think your post I'm quoting says enough. You're out of your mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by TupacShakur

Do a little research and learn exactly what a lame duck President is. Paul will never get anything through. I like his policies when it comes to here in the USA but NOT foreign policy. He will be fought at every turn. You think Carter was bad???? I like Paul I really do but he will be a lame duck the moment he gets in and if you think for a moment you know he doesnt have a chance against tha machine. Dont you already know that? You do. Can we be real now. Dreams are nice but there is a time to wake up.

Before you made this post you should have done a little research about the term lame duck President as it has absolutley nothing to do with any claim about Dr. Paul or any other candidates potential effectiveness. Indeed, Dr. Paul's style of leadership would probably be radically different and vastly more effective than anything the country has seen since JFK.

en.wikipedia.org...(politics)

A lame duck is an elected official who is approaching the end of his or her tenure, and especially an official whose successor has already been elected.

Description

The status can be due to
having lost a re-election bid
choosing not to seek another term at the expiration of the current term
a term limit which keeps the official from running for that particular office again
the abolishment of the office, which must nonetheless be served out until the end of the official's term.[1]

So if Obama does not get re-elected he will be a lame duck president for the remainder of his term.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Wow! Crap thread made it the lead page.

If you think Santorum is going to endorse Gingrich you're off your rocker - it would be career suicide for Santorum. He's a Roman Catholic with very strong family values - Gingrich has no family values whatsoever. Shoot, I think the Vatican would ask Santorum to stop being Catholic if he made that beyond stupid of stupidest moves.

And, um, you do know democrats can vote in SC on the GOP ticket, right? Of course Gingrich is ahead, the democrats want him against Obama - between family values, a traitor to his own party, his shady lobbyist dealings... he's not even really a conservative, he's telling you what you want to hear. I'll just say this, the smartest people in this business know Obama has this locked up.

Use your head and wait for Florida - only republicans can vote in that match.

If you don't believe me, check out this other thread on why the GOPs best and brightest aren't even in this race. Disclosure it's my thread: The GOP Quit 2012, In 2011

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Guess I really dont see the big deal about Newt asking for an open marriage. I dont agree with it but, at least he asked her.

Further more, why has this become such an issue now? Mr. Clinton had a fling(s) while in the WH, lied about it and was still re-elected.

Ok for the left but not the right.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've read through 2 pages and refuse to waste my time reading the remainder. If this has already been posted, I apologize for the repeat, but I think this information needs to get out there (and thanks to those who've already shared "You Agree with Ron Paul, Except for Foreign Policy" and Ex-CIA bin Laden unit "Michael Scheuer's -agreeing with Paul's foreign policy" videos):

Gingrich fails to draw crowd, cancels event
www.theblaze.com...

The above Blaze article is NOT entirely true, either. Ron Paul had about 1,000 people attend his speech there yesterday!!! So you say Gingrich will win, but he must cancel an event due to low attendance??? Is this anything like the 90000+ fake Twitter followers that Newt has??

Neither Gingrich nor Santorum has any following at all--it's all manufactured, with a little help of voter fraud! I've watched videos of Romney/Santorum/Gingrich events. There's 20-30 maybe 50 people tops in attendance. I will admit that ONCE I saw a Romney event that did have possibly 200 people there. Every Paul event has a large audience...

Almost all major media is owned by 5 corporations who are in bed with the government and make big money on war, etc. They like the status quo. They know that Paul cannot be bought and know that Paul will work for the American people, as he should. They are using every lowdown dirty trick to stop his popularity, but to paraphrase Hugo, "No army can stop an idea whose time has come..."

Romney = Bain Capital, who owns Clear Channel Communications, who broadcasts Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. Is it any wonder they bad mouth Paul???

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Henley

Clinton was in his second term already. And, it does matter Gingrich wanted an open relationship, he's in the family values camp!! That's like me clubbing seals and supporting PETA.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487

It's truly sad what I see in people. Most think I am nuts. I think most of you are. ONE person saw it. I recognized that they saw it. I stated that they were right and I bet MOST of you STILL wont understand. Only thing I can say is, learn to play chess. Thats not a joke. Learn to play chess and you, if you TRULY apply yourself will learn. This isnt about who has the best IDEAS but nobody realizes that. It's about WHO CAN GET OBAMA OUT. If you understand what happened tonight you will realize the magnitude of how LAME all of the other candidates are. It cannot be explained. You have to see deeper. Sorry. Didnt mean to make anyone angry. Just seeing how many are like me and see what others dont. God bless all.

I'm fairly certain anyone with half a brain will vote for anyone but Obama. He has done nothing. Gingrich is a joke. ....

"Anyone with half a brain will vote for Obama. He has done nothing."

Enjoy this painful list of his accomplishments and tell me why any one would vote for Obama:

· First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

· First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

· First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States

· First President to violate the War Powers Act. .

· First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

· First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

· First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

· First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.

· First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

· First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat. .

· First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.

· First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

· First President to terminate America ’s ability to put a man in space.

· First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

· First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

· First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

· First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

· First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

· First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

· First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

· First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office. .

· First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.

· First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

· First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

· First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.

· First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.

· First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

· First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

· First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

· First President to take a 17 day vacation.

So how is this hope and change working out for you?

theconservativetreehouse.com...
edit on 1/20/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: added something

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This thread is nothing more than a pseudo intellectual's failed attempt at making Gingrich look smart via his new "open arms" approach to the internet... two words EPIC FAIL...

I also play ten moves ahead in life... which is why I've been behind Ron Paul since 1988... and Dr. Paul now has not just the other three boneheads that were on that stage in check... but also ObaMao... every three letter agency in the government... the Federal Reserve... the MSM... and... well... grab a snickers... or I can just stop there...

It's almost time to topple an empire mate... cheers...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
This thread is nothing more than a pseudo intellectual's failed attempt at making Gingrich look smart via his new "open arms" approach to the internet... two words EPIC FAIL...

I also play ten moves ahead in life... which is why I've been behind Ron Paul since 1988... and Dr. Paul now has not just the other three boneheads that were on that stage in check... but also ObaMao... every three letter agency in the government... the Federal Reserve... the MSM... and... well... grab a snickers... or I can just stop there...

It's almost time to topple an empire mate... cheers...

Was this great revelation about what Gingrich did that was so awesome ever posted? if so I missed it.

Yeah man, it's almost time to topple an empire!

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join