Romney just lost the primaries ! Did you see "it" happen?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NHLibertarian

I promise you I like Paul. I dont like everything he says but the ESTABLISHMENT hates him. The Powers that be if you will. Big business, The Fed, Bankers, basically MONEY doesnt like Paul. Paul has idea that threaten their power and Paul is right about those things. Thats why Paul will never be elected.

Seriously. No kidding this is ALL about power and money. There is only one way to defeat them and I will NOT speak of it because even then we wont win. WE have given them to much power and they have become to powerfull. The best we can do is hope for things to get a little better. This is reality. I am not living a dream anymore. I have FULLY given up on believing that if we get the right person in office that the Republic will be restored. Unfortunately that died with Kennedy. I am a realist. Forget what I want. What I want will never be. It's a shame but its true. Even if everyone paid attention and learned everythingthey could, to many people are way to scared of their power, He11 they even have sound weapons that will, aw never mind. If you dig deep enough you will realize. All of the debates are like a movie just live. It's all an act for us to be distracted by.

By the way they used one of the sound weapons in Pennsylvania. Look it up on utube.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by candcantiques

“I am tried of the elite media protecting Barack Obama by attacking Republicans,” Gingrich said.

Regardless if you like him,or not THATS was what many Republicans feel.

edit on 20-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

True, Obama is current POTUS , so they tread lightly.

But Newt pulled a classic ATS move.

Don't like the Message, Attack the Messenger. Then ole Newt lied to America and said his Ex Wife was lying.

Really Newt, because your so honest.

Cant deny what you say,one bit.

Although,the media positioned themselves to attack the man,a day or two before the debate. Then the ALL OUT attack,with the first question.

It was bad taste,and akin to something on Jerry Springer.

Bring out the mom,who slept with.................................

This could happen to ANY of them,at ANY time.

The debates have become one big,prod the man next to you,and watch them squirm on topics that wont fix America.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques

It's truly sad what I see in people. Most think I am nuts. I think most of you are. ONE person saw it. I recognized that they saw it. I stated that they were right and I bet MOST of you STILL wont understand. Only thing I can say is, learn to play chess. Thats not a joke. Learn to play chess and you, if you TRULY apply yourself will learn. This isnt about who has the best IDEAS but nobody realizes that. It's about WHO CAN GET OBAMA OUT. If you understand what happened tonight you will realize the magnitude of how LAME all of the other candidates are. It cannot be explained. You have to see deeper. Sorry. Didnt mean to make anyone angry. Just seeing how many are like me and see what others dont. God bless all.

I'm fairly certain anyone with half a brain will vote for anyone but Obama. He has done nothing. Gingrich is a joke. If he doesn't drop out I'm sure something will force him too. Too much baggage on that guy. Do people believe things will be different with Gingrich? Oh he gave his tax information, he must be legit!

Really the only person that has a true shot at beating Obama would be Ron Paul. If they can't find enough dirt on him to have him drop by now what chance does Obama have?

I think you've went to far down the rabbit hole, time to come back to reality.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reply to post by coyotepoet

Please learn what a lame duck is. Paul has great ideas but he has NO POWER. EVERYONE in government and business is against him. It doesnt matter if the people are for him. The powers that be will make him a lame duck from day one. They, the people in power, dont care about you and I. They only care about what they want. Paul fights them at EVERY turn. I applaud that. I like that. But can we be REAL for a minute. THEY HAVE THE POWER AND HE DOESNT. They will make him a lame duck from the git. They will do this to embarrass him and drive him into seclusion and if elected they will succede and WE will pay the price for it. Please think.

Lets just get another six pack out of the fridge. Then we can go watch NFL football and pretend that our country is OK because corrupt politicians have taken over our government and will not work with an honest one. But that is nothing that we should bother to correct is it?

Your post makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Being endorsed by Sarah Palin is like getting an endorsement from Pee Wee Herman.

That being said, there is something to what the OP is saying. I caught a glimpse of it early on in the day and by the end of tonight's debate, it was clear to me. I understand what the OP is saying, I just do not think he explaining it well. I have no intention of explaining it here, it will be the topic of my next thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

reply to post by 940002

Uh I said I was talking about the segment where they were talking aboput abortion. Apparently you didnt watch the debate or you REALLY didnt pay attention.

I will tell you WHY I wont say. Pay attention ok. If I say I deffinetly wouldnt want it catching on what is going on because I dont want to screw the guy I support.

The second reason is simple.I wanted to see who watched and who paid attention. I am even more dissapointed in people now than I was before. It's honestly sad. You dont get it though so I cannot help you.

Let's see...
You don't want people catching on to "IT", so you create a topic to discuss "IT."

You are assuming those people who are as brilliant as you will not divulge what "IT" is.

Oh, and you are disappointed and saddened by all of us"idiots" who cannot read your mind.

Epic Fail, OP.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

What he said!!!!

i just wrote a whole tirade on that and decided it wasnt worth my time. The OP is and has been hypnotized by the power elite. Be very afraid people, very afraid. The bogeyman is coming to get you and he has a turbin on his head!! Wake the hell up snap out of it! Shariah law coming to a town near you!! do you really believe that

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
One thing that amazes me is the fact that I know of absolutely NO ONE who supports Gingrich as president of the US. Not in real life, not on the internet.
Its frustration how the media forces his name on us so he stays relevant.
Fact is guys like Romney and Gingrich have been exposed as frauds years ago. Gingrich and Roney are actors at best. No shot in hell at becoming president.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Please learn what a lame duck is. Paul has great ideas but he has NO POWER. EVERYONE in government and business is against him. It doesnt matter if the people are for him. The powers that be will make him a lame duck from day one. They, the people in power, dont care about you and I. They only care about what they want. Paul fights them at EVERY turn. I applaud that. I like that. But can we be REAL for a minute. THEY HAVE THE POWER AND HE DOESNT. They will make him a lame duck from the git. They will do this to embarrass him and drive him into seclusion and if elected they will succede and WE will pay the price for it. Please think.

I am aware of what a lame duck is and resent the implication that I have not thought about it. But here's the thing,the last number of Presidents have given the office near dictatorial status with executive orders and signing statements. I believe that if he were being oppossed in doing the right thing that the opposition would only provide a minor setback to getting this country back on the right track.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

It's truly sad what I see in people. Most think I am nuts. I think most of you are. ONE person saw it. I recognized that they saw it. I stated that they were right and I bet MOST of you STILL wont understand. Only thing I can say is, learn to play chess. Thats not a joke. Learn to play chess and you, if you TRULY apply yourself will learn. This isnt about who has the best IDEAS but nobody realizes that. It's about WHO CAN GET OBAMA OUT. If you understand what happened tonight you will realize the magnitude of how LAME all of the other candidates are. It cannot be explained. You have to see deeper. Sorry. Didnt mean to make anyone angry. Just seeing how many are like me and see what others dont. God bless all.

Good Lord. Let's all hold hands in a circle dancing around singing "I know something you don't know, I know something you don't know, nananana nana", and when we've finished let's jump up and pat ourselves on the back until we pass out.

Try to add some substance to your thread next time, or let people know in advance, it's some kind of "quiz". I think it would have been fine had you approached it a little differently.
edit on 1/20/2012 by angeldoll because: By the way, you are the only person I have met, here or in real life, who actually supports the man who will go down in history as being the biggest hypocrit/sociopath to even darken the door of American politics.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

beautifully said!

i hope you dont mind if I steal that?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Newt Gingrich vs. Barack Obama...

So on one hand you have a man who will let a terrorist attack get through from time to time "just to remind us!"

And on the other hand we have a man who accepts a peace prize with one hand and starts illegal, unconstitutional wars with the other.

Damn, America, you scary!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

reply to post by PushEject

OK! Yes let us walk right out of the rest of the world and allow radical ideologies to take over. It might take 40-50 years to completely take over but those radicals are well on our way. Let us abandon our allies and be selfish not helping anyone in the world. Let ujs allow radicals to become stronger . So strong that when the come for us we CANNOT defeat the masses with technology.

The radicals were created by the USA because of our foreign policy of setting up dictators in countries that do the bidding of our multi-national corporations. This is all blowback because of this nations actions since WWII.

People like Gingrich are the problem.

You really think it was Obama that decided on Brazil making war machines for us?!?! No it is the military industrial complex looking to go to its next phase. Each side plays the other, each side makes what seems like blunders but are done on purpose, each side has a job to do in its bidding to the puppet masters. Those puppet masters are Wall street, the military industrial complex, big business, big oil, big pharma, etc.

It matters not left or right they both are serving us the selling out of the USA.

Wake up!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Just because someone disagrees with your views does not mean they're not intelligent. thats a pretty ignorant statement coming from a member of a forum whose motto is deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Right, and it has nothing at all to do with the fact that Western culture is vastly different than Islamic culture.
No, they don't hate the fact that in America a women has the right to show her face/body if she wishes.. Right.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
The OP is lame

He watched Newt look at America through the Camera and LIE his butt off, and Newt Impressed him?

lame
edit on 20-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

Paul has great ideas but he has NO POWER. EVERYONE in government and business is against him.

I personally don't believe it's correct, but if everyone in government and business is against him, and if everyone in government and business is against us then that at least puts us on the same side. The president has the "Bully pulpit" and can hold a press conference pretty much at any time. Paul can go before the American people and say something to the effect of it will be painful for all of us, but we must cut spending/deficits or this will be a third world country for our kids and grandkids. I think he has the honesty to come to the people and tell us what the real situation is and what to do to start fixing it. A little honesty out of Washington for a change will go a long way with the American people.

We need someone with honesty, discipline/consistency and morals in the whitehouse and I don;t think Newt has even one of those three. I don't think Romney has all three either. As far as I can see Ron Paul does seem to possess all three and that is why he is not getting all "bloodied" in these debates. Romney and Newt are both bloodied from going after each others skeletons. Why should I vote for Newt or romney? I'm not too sure, but each of them sure want us to know why not to vote for the other.

Honestly, I'm tired of voting for "the lesser of two evils" and I will not be doing that again. What kind of sales pitch is "I'm not as bad as that other guy", seriously? Vote for the guy who is less bad?
Never again!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I watched the debates and paid very close attention. What I saw out of Gingrich was his hypocrisy over how the media attacks him for his infidelity but he was leading the charge to impeach Clinton (who I hate) over the same issue.

I also saw Gingrich subject his daughters into getting in the middle of the issue to help him save face. It is not right for him to bring his children into this mess he created. Gingrich has sold-out his own family. Talk about character flaws.

I saw Gingrich try to correct Ron Paul on history then he instead didn't correct him but rather added to his comment then repeated what Ron Paul had said.

I don't think there is much need to go any further with his slip-ups.

You really think that Gingrich will beat Obama? That is the farthest thing from reality I have seen on this forum in a very long time, and this is ATS so that is saying a mouthful.

Gingrich has so many skeletons in his closet... He will look like pin cushion after Obama's billion dollar campaign is through with him. Not that Gingrich has any chance to even win the nomination. Have you looked at the results from Iowa and New Hampshire? Have you looked at National polls? Have you looked at how he polls with women? Saying he doesn't have a shot is sugar coating it. He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Vote for who you want to but if you are voting for Newt because you think he has the best chance of beating Obama than you are not paying very good attention to the details that you profess to be so fond of.

Every year republicans are forced into voting for the lesser of two evils. I for one am tired of voting for evil. this year I will be voting with my head and my heart.

What is the point of replacing Obama with another big government scumbag full of lies? The choice between Obama and Newt is like the choice between Beer and Light Beer. Both will get you drunk, one has a few less calories, they are both alcoholic. Newt and Obama both want government to run the show in your life, they argue about the details of how. I don't see a Newt presidency going any different than Obama's.

You want to talk about beating Obama, you might want to look at the only person in the race that gets democrats to vote for him, has a firm grip on the independent vote and has the full support of the young vote and has the largest military support. That is how you win general elections.

Newt would get murdered in the General Election. Saying otherwise ignores every fact.

edit on 20-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strict

You are a Very Very Special Person. And I hope you have a Very Very Special day.

Would that be just plain special or would that be Special Olympics special? Or would would it perhaps fall somewhere in between, such as riding the short bus while drooling and licking the windows special?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I'm late to the party, but I don't think is as significant as you do. Although, it is extremely significant to us conspiracy theorists, because it indicates "coordinated" attacks against Romney, which indicates an overall agenda of the GOP, which indicates there really is a PTB at work behind the GOP nomination.

Otherwise, neither Santorum nor Gingrich are eligible for delegates from all 50 states, so it is going to be extremely difficult for either of them to defeat a strong Paul or Romney. There only hope is to run Paul or Romney out of the race long before the RNC in Florida. That won't happen, even Fox News and CNN have said Paul and Romney are in it for the long haul!

Santorum also turned the table aggressively on Newt and said Newt is the one that needs to drop out, and he supported the point very well with his polling numbers! If you listen to any talk radio, you will realize that Santorum is getting all of the press at the current moment.

So, if the moment you saw means anything, it means Newt has already decided to concede to Santorum at some point.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
How do you figure the primaries are over??

Just because that toad like creature "Newt" said a few things that made him seem like a contender does not mean its over, or that anyone won anything for that matter.

Debates are open to speculation. and depending on the region where they're being held, people respond differently.

For gods sake, the lame stream media was spouting that Romney won Iowa and that he was the leader of the pack, then weeks later when the ACTUAL caucus numbers come in it was really Santorum who won.

Clearly the republican establishment and the MSM want Romney to win, because hes an elitist hypocritical flip flopper. He's the closest thing to Obama, and the whole "business as usual" element in Washington.

Gingrich just looks like an evil power hungry spiteful goon.

Ron Paul means well but I'm sorry he looks like a frail bobble head. His policies would be good, but he would be taken as serious by the world community as Jimmy Carter.

Santorum keeps getting bashed for his personal beliefs about things that really dont even matter!!! We have no clue what the hell his thoughts are on taxation, economic strategies, foreign affairs, etc... because he keeps having to answer stupid questions about gay marriage and the like.

Obama is and has been a disaster as president.

Mitt, Newt, Rick, Ron, Gurt, Grump, who the hell are these people? These names sound like something out of the three stooges!

I fear for the future of this country, and I'm a firm believer that anyone who actually WANTS to be prez is probably someone who shouldnt be. The best candidate for the job would be a strong leader, with solid morals and principles, who is well versed in both finance and foreign affair, and who does not want to be a prez.

The first president of the USA, good ol' Georgie, did not want to be prez. He was forced into it, because the whole country looked up to him, he was viewed as a strong leader and a man of principle, and all the founding fathers new that despite the fact that he didnt want the nomination, the people would basically demand it, and would refuse to allow anyone else to hold the office.

God, I wish I could just take a fire hose to DC and pressure wash away all the filth that has permeated into every pore.
edit on 20-1-2012 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-1-2012 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join