Romney just lost the primaries ! Did you see "it" happen?

page: 4
5
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The OP is unaware

He watched Newt look at America through the Camera and LIE his butt off, and Newt Impressed him?

unaware
edit on 20-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
Only thing I can say is, learn to play chess. Thats not a joke. Learn to play chess and you, if you TRULY apply yourself will learn. This isnt about who has the best IDEAS but nobody realizes that. It's about WHO CAN GET OBAMA OUT.
...
God bless all.


Does it matter that I played chess at 5 years old and WON against adults. It got boring.

I also scattered a number of losses too. Chess is dull.

Ethics and morals is what it's about and there is way more to everything than meets the eyes.

What's most important? God's Blessings. Thanks for yet another!

God Bless America! and may Ron Paul pick a good VP and take America out of the jaws of hell.
 


Originally posted by Tw0Sides
The OP is a Clown.

He watched Newt look at America through the Camera and LIE his butt off, and Newt Impressed him?

Clown

 


What He Said.
edit on 1·20·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ...as Rick Perry sez "I don't brain well."



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet
 


Please learn what a lame duck is. Paul has great ideas but he has NO POWER. EVERYONE in government and business is against him. It doesnt matter if the people are for him. The powers that be will make him a lame duck from day one. They, the people in power, dont care about you and I. They only care about what they want. Paul fights them at EVERY turn. I applaud that. I like that. But can we be REAL for a minute. THEY HAVE THE POWER AND HE DOESNT. They will make him a lame duck from the git. They will do this to embarrass him and drive him into seclusion and if elected they will succede and WE will pay the price for it. Please think.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques
 


You made some claims that you still need to clear up.

1. Why was Obama supposed to recognize this? I can understand why you think this was intended to send a message to Romney, but why Obama? What signifigance would this supposed message hold for Obama? Ginrich has to get through 3 Republicans before Obama has to take him seriously.

2. Why do you think you know Ginrich's next move based soley upon your perception that Santorum and Ginrich teamed up on Romney? You should explain yourself rather than continue isolating yourself by berating other users for having difficulty following your cryptic narrative.

3. How does this fit into your claim?

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by superman2012
 


I would really like to say but I dont want to screw Gingrich. I will say this though. When a candidate is asked to speak on live TV what is the ONE thing he NEVER does? If you have any way to watch a replay of the discussion about abortion and you think about that question you SHOULD see it. Best I can do right now.


I think the negative response in this thread is attributable to your hostility towards the people who have difficulty understanding your inarticulate ramblings. Get some help man.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques
 


“I am tried of the elite media protecting Barack Obama by attacking Republicans,” Gingrich said.

Regardless if you like him,or not THATS was what many Republicans feel.

edit on 20-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix
 


Ethics and morals is what it's about and there is way more to everything than meets the eyes.

Your kidding right? You still believe that? This isnt about ethics and morals it's about power and money. You honestly think there are ANY ethics in government? EVERYTHING is a chess game about who has the most power. There is no such thing as ethics in government. Thats just for show.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques

If you didnt see "it" I cannot help you right now. Keep checking back though. I will reveal it at a later date.


These type of flag, star and point grubbing threads are a disgrace.

ATS is about spreading truth and denying ignorance. Not withholding information that you claim to have.

You've a long way to come if you think this kind of stuff is acceptable on ATS.

If you know something, spill it. If not. Then move on.

At the end of the day, that is all this thread was folks. A grab for points, flags and stars.

I didn't even want to post in this thread, but some one needs to speak up about the values the posting ethics on this site. Yeah,ATS has those.

These types of threads are strongly discouraged by the ATS community.

Next time, if you have something to say, then get to the point and say it.

Now, Newt is a giant tool. He has zero morals and it was disgusting to see him applauded for that. He has had many affairs and is known for sleeping with another woman while his wife was in the hospital getting chemo therapy. Yet they applaud him for saying he doesn't want to talk about it.

Hopefully, the voters in SC saw through his rhetoric, lies and question dodging.

My prediction, Mitt in first. Followed closely by Paul. Then Santorum takes third and Newt in dead last.

Peace and love.
edit on 20-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by candcantiques
 


“I am tried of the elite media protecting Barack Obama by attacking Republicans,” Gingrich said.

Regardless if you like him,or not THATS was what many Republicans feel.

edit on 20-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

True, Obama is current POTUS , so they tread lightly.

But Newt pulled a classic ATS move.

Don't like the Message, Attack the Messenger. Then ole Newt lied to America and said his Ex Wife was lying.

Really Newt, because your so honest.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
RP's foreign policy is off? Funny but several high ranking intelligence officers don't think so. Of course though they said it all over t v,so it must be true. Can't expect the agent charged with finding. BIN LADIN to know any better, huh?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think it's pretty common knowledge that Newt and Santorum are buddies.
Newt pretty much paved Santorum's way to become a senator.
Thanks for sharing your Jedi like ability to read people with us.
Maybe your next thread should be about Megan Fox being ridiculously hot without anybody realizing it.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by PushEject
 


OK! Yes let us walk right out of the rest of the world and allow radical ideologies to take over. It might take 40-50 years to completely take over but those radicals are well on our way. Let us abandon our allies and be selfish not helping anyone in the world. Let ujs allow radicals to become stronger . So strong that when the come for us we CANNOT defeat the masses with technology. YEA THATS SMART. Hell Norway, NORWAY is being taken over by the radicals. Do you do ANY research? England has to fight off the radicals that are putting up signs that state "THIS IS A SHARIA LAW ZONE" Seriously do you do any research at all. Hey let the bully get stronger. Let us walk out on our allies. Maybe the bully will leave us alone. Hide your head in the sand and pray, that will do it. Please do some research. Please.


This post alone has convinced me that you have absolutely no idea what your talking about.
I'm sure a lot of other people viewing this will agree.
The bullies come here in mass.....seriously ROFL.........What are they gonna do speedboat themselves across the Atlantic without us knowing about it? March through Mexico to our southern border without us knowing about it? March through Canada without us knowing about it?

It makes me wonder if you have ever done any research.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


you posted a great great video.

-subfab



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 940002
 


Ok, as I have stated everything in the debates is like a chess game. It's all for show. Yes there is SOME substance but if you believe everything they are saying, well all I can say is read between the lines. It's kind of like reading a mystery novel. You have to figure out who done it before hand. Politics is not what it seems on face value. Most people see it that way but there are MANY things that are clearly stated that are not spoken.

Tonight when Gingrich deferred to Santorum it was a complete set up. Santorum and Gingrich have already come to terms. There is already a deal in place. Gingrich likes to talk. When asked to talk he says let Santorum talk? No way. Not unless it was already set up and there was an agreement. Thats the chess game. It was quick. Real quick but it sent a message to Romney that Santorum was against him totally. It also sent a message to Obama that Gingrich can BUILD BRIDGES to get to the goal. Yea sure Santorum attacked Gingrich on several items tonight. Also a set up. Puts them out there. What better time to air dirty laundry then when the worst is already on air. Gets it out there makes it old news make it ineffective for Obama to use against him. CHESS.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by 940002
 


Ok, as I have stated everything in the debates is like a chess game. It's all for show. Yes there is SOME substance but if you believe everything they are saying, well all I can say is read between the lines. It's kind of like reading a mystery novel. You have to figure out who done it before hand. Politics is not what it seems on face value. Most people see it that way but there are MANY things that are clearly stated that are not spoken.

Tonight when Gingrich deferred to Santorum it was a complete set up. Santorum and Gingrich have already come to terms. There is already a deal in place. Gingrich likes to talk. When asked to talk he says let Santorum talk? No way. Not unless it was already set up and there was an agreement. Thats the chess game. It was quick. Real quick but it sent a message to Romney that Santorum was against him totally. It also sent a message to Obama that Gingrich can BUILD BRIDGES to get to the goal. Yea sure Santorum attacked Gingrich on several items tonight. Also a set up. Puts them out there. What better time to air dirty laundry then when the worst is already on air. Gets it out there makes it old news make it ineffective for Obama to use against him. CHESS.



You are a Very Very Special Person. And I hope you have a Very Very Special day.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


That is a great Ron Paul video!! I just had to say, I just watched it, and it was great, very truthful and inspiring, he is the only hope our country has left.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This rehearse/coordinated attack on Romney By Santorum and Gingrich will do nothing to change the outcome of the next few weeks. Santorum will drop out after South Carolina. Santorum will, of course, endorse Gingrich. Then the Value Voters of the South and Midwest will not vote for Gingrich due to the fact that Gingrich was the Speaker of The House when they impeached Clinton for the exact same thing that Gingrich was doing at the time. Those Value Voters hate hipocrites. This will cause Gingrich to drop out of the race but not after doing he does his best to ruin Romney, due to that fact that right now Gingrich hates Romney (due to the fact that Romney's Super PAC's negative ads cause Gingrich to place very low in Iowa) more than he wants Obama out of office. That will leave a very damaged (politically) Romney and Dr, Paul. Choice is pretty clear there.

So I am gald you could spot this rehearsed bit of chicanery but it will not help your guy get into office, but it will help the candidate I support....Go Dr. Paul!



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Strict
 


Where is the largest concentration of people that believe in sharia law inside of the USA. CHICAGO. What are we watching? The mexican border. It will happen slow just like it has been for the last 20 years. I have done my research. HAVE YOU?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques
 


You done your research, kool.

I need help with something, what in your opinion was the reason Bush turned down The Grand Bargain



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NHLibertarian
This rehearse/coordinated attack on Romney By Santorum and Gingrich will do nothing to change the outcome of the next few weeks. Santorum will drop out after South Carolina. Santorum will, of course, endorse Gingrich. Then the Value Voters of the South and Midwest will not vote for Gingrich due to the fact that Gingrich was the Speaker of The House when they impeached Clinton for the exact same thing that Gingrich was doing at the time. Those Value Voters hate hipocrites. This will cause Gingrich to drop out of the race but not after doing he does his best to ruin Romney, due to that fact that right now Gingrich hates Romney (due to the fact that Romney's Super PAC's negative ads cause Gingrich to place very low in Iowa) more than he wants Obama out of office. That will leave a very damaged (politically) Romney and Dr, Paul. Choice is pretty clear there.

So I am gald you could spot this rehearsed bit of chicanery but it will not help your guy get into office, but it will help the candidate I support....Go Dr. Paul!


Very insightful.

Five gold stars [color=gold]* * * * *for that all too brief analysis.

We need more broad analysis. Gawd knows the Networks haven't got it.

I foresee Ron Paul getting the GOP nomination OR going Independent and swallowing MANY

Democratic votes. He said it himself in not so many words in tonights' debate.

I believe that all of those disillusioned people that voted Obama 2008 WILL convert to Ron Paul.

Watch for ballot stuffing even with all of that. Bev Harris is spelling it out for us. Look her up.
 

National Politics = Poker
Int'l Politics = Chess
FYI:IMO
edit on 1·20·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... I can!!!



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NHLibertarian
This rehearse/coordinated attack on Romney By Santorum and Gingrich will do nothing to change the outcome of the next few weeks. Santorum will drop out after South Carolina. Santorum will, of course, endorse Gingrich. Then the Value Voters of the South and Midwest will not vote for Gingrich due to the fact that Gingrich was the Speaker of The House when they impeached Clinton for the exact same thing that Gingrich was doing at the time. Those Value Voters hate hipocrites. This will cause Gingrich to drop out of the race but not after doing he does his best to ruin Romney, due to that fact that right now Gingrich hates Romney (due to the fact that Romney's Super PAC's negative ads cause Gingrich to place very low in Iowa) more than he wants Obama out of office. That will leave a very damaged (politically) Romney and Dr, Paul. Choice is pretty clear there.

So I am gald you could spot this rehearsed bit of chicanery but it will not help your guy get into office, but it will help the candidate I support....Go Dr. Paul!


The value voter of the South also won't elect Romney. He got 15% in S. Carolina in 2008. He finished in 4th place.
Look at the states Romney was capable of winning (against McCain) in 2008. Michigan, Nevada (caucus), Wyoming, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana (caucus), Utah, Minnesota, Colorado, North Dakota, and Alaska.
They spent the campaign trying to paint eachother as Liberals. People went with the Conservative. Once the field clears, this year won't be any different.

Gingrich could easily take the nomination, and after tommorow the path to nomination could be as clear for him as it was for John McCain in 2008.

The OP did make some interesting points, even if his approach was childish and self-important. Ginrich is proving to be a "bridge builder". We can agree on that based soley on the endorsements he has picked up.





new topics
top topics
 
5
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join