Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Romney just lost the primaries ! Did you see "it" happen?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I WILL finish this but not yet. I wont give away Gingriches next move. It was obvious to me. To bad you didnt watch. I am not worried about who you will vote for. If you feel good inside your heart and mind about your choice then that is what you should follow. God Bless.

When people make statements like this, all I hear is:
I'm trying to sound smarter than I actually am because i want to feel like I'm more important than my true insignificance. If I actually say anything that can be analyzed, then people will know how small and insignificant and meaningless I am.

Honestly, we don't care. If you saw something of any importance, spill it. If you're going to jerk around around, then, what's the point of tooting your horn about it? If you come out next week and and say "THIS is what I was talking about" after something has happened, everyone is going to call total bull and laugh you out of the room.

Just say'n.
You're sensationalizing a whole lot of nothing.
Pay in cash, or get the hey out the store.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Give about another 1 1/2 minutes into it. When they go back to Gingrich. FINALLY someone that wants to learn.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

I can only assume you are talking about Gingrich yielding his time to Santorum in what kind of looked like a coordinated attack on Romney between Gingrich and Santorum.

So you are thinking that since he yielded to Santorum that him and Santorum are in cahoots and that Gingrich will get his endorsement when he drops out???

Maybe...it did seem a bit set up as if they knew who would make the attack and who had the follow up attack. Santorum clearly had a prepared response to that.

But if this is what you saw...you must have also seen Santorum go after Gingrich as well on the same question.

If it is something else...then I missed it.
edit on 20-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Newt lost from the beginning.

I walked out while he was defending himself at the CNN intro.

Newt has no leg to stand on. If, like Palin, a politician bails when the going gets tough...

What's worse is many on the audience applauded as I left his defence...

Soooo... If you make an oath (like everyone applauding in the audience) to your spouse and then BREAK
the oath; like those in the audience; you have no clue what an oath is, how an oath is sacred.

I would guess that the scumbag americans that applauded have no honor for their oaths either.

Personally, I have a devoted wife that loves me no matter what. I honor and love my wife.

Many more don't have anything close to that, never will. Make your choices carefully.

Ron Paul made his choice carefully (even though his wife is butt ugly) they stick together.

When people can make good choices and honor others that do the same our country will recover.

If you made a bad choice (spouse) then you better rectify it in your mind & soul.

Anything is fair game and Newt is OUT.

His moral compass is non-existent.

YES, We can! form an opinion based on that critical choice that Newt has made. x2
YES, We can! form an opinion on Obama and his choice to sign the NDAA!

BTW: Ugly people... You are still ugly (Newt) and will remain ugly to your death.
BTBTW: I didn't see anyone really attacking Paul.
edit on 1·20·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

EXCUSE me for taking a poll. I wanted to LEARN more about people that watched the debate without screwing the guy I am for. Sorry I offended you.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What a load of male bovine feces. I have never seen a more "look at me, look at me, look at me" thread. If the OP did not want to tell us anything, why start a thread in the first place?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by 940002

Uh I said I was talking about the segment where they were talking aboput abortion. Apparently you didnt watch the debate or you REALLY didnt pay attention.

I will tell you WHY I wont say. Pay attention ok. If I say I deffinetly wouldnt want it catching on what is going on because I dont want to screw the guy I support.

The second reason is simple.I wanted to see who watched and who paid attention. I am even more dissapointed in people now than I was before. It's honestly sad. You dont get it though so I cannot help you.

If you'll recall, you said this in your opening post;

Gingrich won tonight. Not because as usual he was the best debator but because of what he did during the debate about abortion, or maybe more properly what he did BEFORE the debate ever started.

You clearly suggest that something of note occured "BEFORE the debate ever started."

I watched the debate. I am quite a serious politico, and you are being evasive because you don't actually have anything to contribute. You act as though you saw something thats a big secret.

I hate to break it to you, but millions of people watched that debate. If you think you're the only one that saw some signal, I would say you should get some real help.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

DING DING DING. We have a WINNER. Like Newt would EVER yield his time to anyone. Coordinated is EXACTLY right. So many people pissed at me because they didnt see it themselves. YOU however are a SMART and patient person. YOU I respect. Thanks for thinking. We need a lot more people like you.

The SMALL things matter.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Gingrich hasn't a chance.
He will be gone soon enough.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

EXCUSE me for taking a poll. I wanted to LEARN more about people that watched the debate without screwing the guy I am for. Sorry I offended you.

Feeling a little self important that YOU could SCREW the guy your for?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
What a load of male bovine feces. I have never seen a more "look at me, look at me, look at me" thread. If the OP did not want to tell us anything, why start a thread in the first place?

Yes, definatly NOT offering warm fuzzies.

I've found the ratio of Posts/Replies to Flags is a good indicator of quality...

We have 3 pages replies and ZERO flags. It was still interesting watching the OP defend himself.

ATS has some sharp ones although there are some retards (and I'm not one of them.)

Happy Trails Newt. Hop on the Rick Perry Magic Hair Bus!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Show us the money
or get out of the store.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Feeling a little self important that YOU could SCREW the guy your for?

Why are you laughing? Everybody knows that political strategists consult conspiracy forums before making decisions.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 940002

It DID happen before the debate. If you have patience to read on you will understand.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

DING DING DING. We have a WINNER. Like Newt would EVER yield his time to anyone. Coordinated is EXACTLY right. So many people pissed at me because they didnt see it themselves. YOU however are a SMART and patient person. YOU I respect. Thanks for thinking. We need a lot more people like you.

The SMALL things matter.

I admit...it was odd.

It was like Gingrich and Santorum were a tag team and Gingrich tagged Santorum in to finish Romney off on that question.

Santorum did get a little jab into Gingrich though...which doesn't make sense if they are completely in on it together. So maybe they did agree to go after Romney together on abortion...but maybe Santorum still thinks he can gain some ground on Gingrich.

Before the debate started, I thought Gingrich and Santorum would stay away from attacking each other and would go after each others competition....Romney and Paul. Didn't quite work out like that, but they were still more focused on Romney than they were on each other. And Paul was just left off to the side all by himself.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
(okay, so I'm not out of this thread yet-but I'm not gonna play the game.)

Sure, Romney lost the primaries, but so did Gingrich.
Here's what I see happening.

The next one to drop will be Santorum. He will, of course, give his support to Gingrich, like Perry did.
Then there were three (and this could happen a few ways)

Either Newt focuses all of his attention on unseating Romney and it becomes Newt and Paul and, when faced with a choice between someone who is consistent and principled and someone who is slimy (the serial infidelities) and unethical (see the arms deal charges that Louis Freeh dropped) the people, in the end will choose Paul.

or

Newt spins out before he makes it to that point as one skeleton or another comes out of his closet and it comes down to Paul and Romney. Then, when it is just the two of them, Paul will go after Romney for his strong support within the banking community, including especially Goldman Sachs and tied in with Paul's call to end the Federal Reserve, it will come down to a person who has been consistent in calling for change in our financial system or a person that is supported by that same status quo financial system and the people,. in the end will choose Paul.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
The SMALL things matter.

I admit...it was odd.

It was like Gingrich and Santorum were a tag team and Gingrich tagged Santorum in to finish Romney off on that question.

Santorum did get a little jab into Gingrich though...which doesn't make sense if they are completely in on it together. So maybe they did agree to go after Romney together on abortion...but maybe Santorum still thinks he can gain some ground on Gingrich.

Before the debate started, I thought Gingrich and Santorum would stay away from attacking each other and would go after each others competition....Romney and Paul. Didn't quite work out like that, but they were still more focused on Romney than they were on each other. And Paul was just left off to the side all by himself.

Small things DON'T matter. Clever subtleties matter.

I saw later in the debate when Newt yielded to Ricky and it smelled so artificial. Watch it again.

Newt stuttered, it seemed very artificial almost rehearsed.

Tag team? Are we talking Ventura now?

There was nothing that would catapult Newt anywhere further than the dumpster where he belongs.

Oh yeah and Ron Paul didn't have bad press to try to defend ... everyone knows he's honorable...

Paul was off to the side not getting facetime since he wasn't being attacked. We should be proud.
edit on 1·20·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

It's truly sad what I see in people. Most think I am nuts. I think most of you are. ONE person saw it. I recognized that they saw it. I stated that they were right and I bet MOST of you STILL wont understand. Only thing I can say is, learn to play chess. Thats not a joke. Learn to play chess and you, if you TRULY apply yourself will learn. This isnt about who has the best IDEAS but nobody realizes that. It's about WHO CAN GET OBAMA OUT. If you understand what happened tonight you will realize the magnitude of how LAME all of the other candidates are. It cannot be explained. You have to see deeper. Sorry. Didnt mean to make anyone angry. Just seeing how many are like me and see what others dont. God bless all.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

OF COURSE IT WAS REHEARSED. Jees. Thats the point.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

All the OP is saying is that people usually don't yield time to someone else during a debate...and yes it did seem very artificial...which is the OPs point.

The OPs theory is that Santorum and Gingrich planned this...and he is assuming that means that once Santorum drops out he will endorse Gingrich, which he thinks will catapult Gingrich to the top.

I'm not sure about all of it, but it was an odd moment in the debate. I don't think I've ever seen Gingrich pass up a chance to talk like he did there. And Santorum went right into what seemed like a prepared response against Romney.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join