Romney just lost the primaries ! Did you see "it" happen?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I started this thread for a reason. did you watch the debate OR DID YOU PAY ATTENTION. There is a difference. If you dont know what I am talking about I cannot help you. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I WILL finish this but not yet. I wont give away Gingriches next move. It was obvious to me. To bad you didnt watch. I am not worried about who you will vote for. If you feel good inside your heart and mind about your choice then that is what you should follow. God Bless.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

My question to you is this. Do you want Obama out of office? Obama gave BRAZIL a 2 billion dollar contract TODAY to make military planes for us. Brazil has strong ties to IRAN. YUP WE CAN TRUST IRAN HEHHEHHE. Do you want Obama out or not.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You didn't see him coming hey... Well Michael rivero saw this whole escapade coming. 3days ago! That's why they wouldn't air his ex wife's interview the other night and instead postponed it until Monday night. Because they had gingrich down to take 2nd place from Dr ron Paul. Maybe even snatch 1st place. Vote fraud central over in the states at the moment, no doubt!!

Troll much OP? Or just enjoying the fluoride abit too much?!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Short answer. "APPEASEMENT MAKES THE AGRESSOR MORE AGRESSIVE"

Longer answer. I agree bring MOST troops home. NOT ALL. There are places like Iran and China we have to keep in check. Or do you want a billion terrorists knocking on your door?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

If you didnt see "it" I cannot help you right now. Keep checking back though. I will reveal it at a later date.

Oh please. What are you, 10 years old? Maybe narcissistic? Itching to drive traffic to your thread? Or perhaps you're all alone and desperately crave the attention you never got growing up. Your coy and obvious game has just ensured that I will not visit this thread again and judging by a few earlier posts I'm not the only one that feels that way.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I would really like to say but I dont want to screw Gingrich. I will say this though. When a candidate is asked to speak on live TV what is the ONE thing he NEVER does? If you have any way to watch a replay of the discussion about abortion and you think about that question you SHOULD see it. Best I can do right now.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by MrUncreated

If you didnt see "it" I cannot help you right now. Keep checking back though. I will reveal it at a later date.

If you have anything at all you should reveal it immediately. It serves no purpose to start a thread until you are willing to reveal whatever observation it is that you have made that you feel is so important.

I'm going to come right out and say that the OP is either trolling, or looking for attention. He is trying to string you all along. I've been using this site for a very long time, and I had to stop using my last account as I recieved personal threats IRL.

You are only discrediting yourself with your "I know something you don't know, but I'm not going to tell you" approach. It is childish. This is a discussion board, and so far you have provided no good basis upon which we can have a quality discussion.

Spill the beans, or /thread.

**EDIT**
BTW, I stumbled across this in early November, before the Herman Cain sex scandal. Keep in mind this is also WELL before the Gingrich scandal as well. Sex sells.

Are you thinking that the first five minutes of the debate sealed the deal?

Remember how Clinton's approval ratings went up after the whole Monica fiasco?

Are we on the same page yet?
edit on 20-1-2012 by 940002 because: Added content, remembered something I had stumbled across a while back and I want to run it by the OP, because he is forcing me to guess at this point.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The only thing he is good with is pushing off questions he is asked. His views are so extreme you can not even take them as a joke. He lacks the compassion of a human being and given the chance would take all of our rights away. On top of that another warmonger that thinks the only way to bring money into the economy is with war. And should be pointed out he has no right to decide if we should go to war or not, because he did not even have it in him to go himself. I really could go on all day about how he's just as bad of a choice as Santorum or Romney. The only one with the actual knowledge to beat Obama is Ron Paul and his foreign policy is great, proof of that comes in the form of the most donations to his campaign from our own military it is clearly obvious.

And I have watched every debate up until now and tonights in its entierity the audience had to call out to have them ask Ron Paul the question that shows were the most support lies. Gringrich's own past will end his campaign for him.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PushEject

OK! Yes let us walk right out of the rest of the world and allow radical ideologies to take over. It might take 40-50 years to completely take over but those radicals are well on our way. Let us abandon our allies and be selfish not helping anyone in the world. Let ujs allow radicals to become stronger . So strong that when the come for us we CANNOT defeat the masses with technology. YEA THATS SMART. Hell Norway, NORWAY is being taken over by the radicals. Do you do ANY research? England has to fight off the radicals that are putting up signs that state "THIS IS A SHARIA LAW ZONE" Seriously do you do any research at all. Hey let the bully get stronger. Let us walk out on our allies. Maybe the bully will leave us alone. Hide your head in the sand and pray, that will do it. Please do some research. Please.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Great way to think and watch for yourself. Patience is a virtue.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

There are places like Iran and China we have to keep in check. Or do you want a billion terrorists knocking on your door?

This is absolutely the most absurd thing I have EVER heard and I can't believe I bothered to make it to page two of this thread. BILLIONS of terrorists?? LMAO.... Wow. I sure hope some of these confused Americans wake up and understand that Ron Paul is not only the best choice for your country but the best choice for all your countries allies AND enemies. If he was to gain presidency and bring back all those troops and have your country stop bombing the # out of everyone and stealing their resources/destroying their countries infrastructure then maybe these "BILLIONS" of terrorists you are so afraid of will stop having a reason to terrorize you.
edit on 20/1/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I would really like to say but I dont want to screw Gingrich. I will say this though. When a candidate is asked to speak on live TV what is the ONE thing he NEVER does? If you have any way to watch a replay of the discussion about abortion and you think about that question you SHOULD see it. Best I can do right now.

There are literally thousands of things that a candidate would never do while speaking or appearing on live television. You have to be a bit more specific, I tried to pitch you a softball in my previous post.to see if we're on the same page. It will be after the edit. I'm curious to see what you think.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Yep , it's Time for the American People to " Blow Back " at the Selfdestructive Foreign Policies the Manipulative Military Industrial Complex has Imposed on our Political System before it's to Late . Sooner or Later we will Start Pissing the Wrong People Off (Russia, China) , who won't just Sit Idlely by without Escalating a Direct Conflict to their Interests to an all Out World War .........
edit on 20-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I will not hide it I am for Newt. So I am NOT going to tell people what I saw. The sad thing is, nobody else saw it. Nobody paid attention enough, and those are the people that vote and stick you and I with their uninformed decisions. You dont want to pay attention, dont berate me for doing just that.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
newt said something about abortion to romney, and then when it was romneys turn to defend himself did he helplessly stutter for 3.6 seconds? maybe roll his eyes or mutter a curse? is that it? or the fact that newt said that romneys actions in the past were different then what he is now claiming his views are?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Short answer. "APPEASEMENT MAKES THE AGRESSOR MORE AGRESSIVE"

Appeasement ? No such thing here . We give the Rest of the World a Little more Room to Breathe and Deal with their Own Problems Directlly . That is Not Appeasement , it's using Diplomacy with an Upper Hand ( American Military Power on STAND BY ) .

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 940002

Uh I said I was talking about the segment where they were talking aboput abortion. Apparently you didnt watch the debate or you REALLY didnt pay attention.

I will tell you WHY I wont say. Pay attention ok. If I say I deffinetly wouldnt want it catching on what is going on because I dont want to screw the guy I support.

The second reason is simple.I wanted to see who watched and who paid attention. I am even more dissapointed in people now than I was before. It's honestly sad. You dont get it though so I cannot help you.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I will not hide it I am for Newt. So I am NOT going to tell people what I saw. The sad thing is, nobody else saw it. Nobody paid attention enough, and those are the people that vote and stick you and I with their uninformed decisions. You dont want to pay attention, dont berate me for doing just that.

You are full of crap.
You "noticed" nothing save Newts waistline expanding.
Good job troll good job............

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

OK! Yes let us walk right out of the rest of the world and allow radical ideologies to take over. It might take 40-50 years to completely take over but those radicals are well on our way. Let us abandon our allies and be selfish not helping anyone in the world. Let ujs allow radicals to become stronger . So strong that when the come for us we CANNOT defeat the masses with technology. YEA THATS SMART. Hell Norway, NORWAY is being taken over by the radicals. Do you do ANY research? England has to fight off the radicals that are putting up signs that state "THIS IS A SHARIA LAW ZONE" Seriously do you do any research at all. Hey let the bully get stronger. Let us walk out on our allies. Maybe the bully will leave us alone. Hide your head in the sand and pray, that will do it. Please do some research. Please.

OK, here's some easy research...an Ex CIA agent is espousing the same foreign policy as Paul because America creates its own enemies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join