Romney just lost the primaries ! Did you see "it" happen?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I waited till I watched the debates for the SECOND time to make sure I was correct. What I saw BLEW MY MIND. Gingrich has won. The proof is in the pudding as they say. I WATCHED it TWICE.

First I will say I like Ron Paul.... except on his foreign policy. The man is VERY smart but his foreign policy is off.

Romney is plastic. He loves the limelight and wants to be the "BIGGEST MOVIE STAR" .

Santorum is intelligent. VERY. There is one thing he said that SERIOUSLY offended me otherwise I do truly like him.

Gingrich won tonight. Not because as usual he was the best debator but because of what he did during the debate about abortion, or maybe more properly what he did BEFORE the debate ever started. He got Palin, He got Perry and tonight he showed he got WHO? Did ANYONE see it but me? I GUARANTEE Romney's people saw it and they are scrambling. DID YOU SEE IT?
edit on 20-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If he did win this country's lost because that man is absolutely out of his mind. I honestly don't even know how he was ever speaker of the house.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

Some sources linking to the polls supporting your claims would be nice.
Links ot pictures, or descriptions of what you think you saw as being so significant as opposed to saying something so vague as "did you see it" would help too.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Santorum is intelligent? Am I in the Twilight Zone or something? Santorum?! This guy wants to bomb Iran! He compares gay people to napkins! Santorum is about as intelligent as a Sunday school priest who went on vacation to DC for a week!

This is a guy who has said something along the lines of "the greatest homeland security is defending marriage". Santorum is not just a fool, but his willingless to encourage bombing sovereign nations over delusions of non-existant nuclear weapons deems him clinically insane in my opinion.

And an endorsement from Palin and Perry are good things? Those two are probably the dumbest politicians I can think of!

And did you hear the crowd cheering Ron Pauls every answer? They even booed the moderator and demanded that he be allowed to weigh in on the topic of abortion! But I do agree that Romney keeping his income tax records on the down low will hit him hard.
edit on 20-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I will say this. I live my entire life on details. Minor details that tell me that I am going to make $1,000 dollars or I am going to make nothing. It's what I do for a living. SMALL details mean EVERYTHING.

What I saw tonight was a MAJOR chess move. If you know how to truly play chess you know you have to think 10 or more moves ahead of your opponent in a manner that you opponent has NO IDEA what is coming at him. Our job as Americans is to SEE what is going on and understand who is the best at debates. WHO can beat Obama. Gingrich put Romney in check tonight. It's not check mate yet but it it DEFFINETLY check and Romney NEVER SAW IT COMING.

If you have no idea what I am talking about I will elaborate at a later date in this link whcih will probably be buried by that time.

I am not nuts, although many would think so. I believe that if I tell you what you SHOULD have seen it will not help YOU. You need to understand it for yourself.

Does ANYONE understand?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Is this a joke?
What happened to that interview that would implode his campaign?

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Who makes a thread asking people if they saw it...and then doesn't say what he saw? Oh yah, people wanting other people to hang on their every word...no thanks sport.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm not quite following you because I didn't watch the debates, to be frank about it. I have my choice made and nothing but his leaving the race will make any difference now. What this heard of cats squawks about is amusing, but won't change my vote...

Having said that now, I am really curious what you saw in details. Please do share at some point! You noted the thread will be buried by then, but I'll check back from time to time to see if you finish your thoughts on this.

edit on 20-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

First WOW I am gonna be up late. I will reply to everyone.

If you saw "it" you would know just how intelligent the man is. Oh Gingrich has his issues I grant you that but the man is a genius as far as strategy. You want Obama to loose. VOTE GINGRICH. Gingrich may ride the edge but can he REALLY be worse than Obama who today gave a military contract to Brazil to build military planes? Brazil? That has strong ties to Iran? Gonna build aircraft for our military? THAT IS A SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUE. You think Gingrich is worse?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
He got Perry's support. Hoo boy. One would think that should be the final nail. Gingrich is not so much out of his mind as so freekin into his own superiority that he courts the religious family crowd while asking his second wife to have an "open marriage"

He has found that the can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time. But he lives by fooling enough of the people enough of the time.

+27 more 
link   

" First I will say I like Ron Paul.... except on his foreign policy. The man is VERY smart but his foreign policy is off. "

How is Ron Paul's Stance on Foreign Policy somehow " Off " to you ? He makes Perfect Sense on that Topic . End these Unnecessary Wars Overseas that are not Fought to be Won and Only Drain us Financially at the Tune of Billions of Dollars a Year , Close SOME of the Numerous Bases we have around the World and let the Goverments in those Countries Begin to Defend Themselves for a change , Bring a Majority of our Troops Home to Defend Threats to our Own Boarders (Mexico) , and finally , Use the Art of Diplomacy to Quell the Anti American Sentiment that is prevelant around the World right now because of our present Aggressive Stance on the Numerous attempts at Nation Building that has been shown to be an Utter Failure . In that regard , Ron Paul makes us All Think a little harder on the Sustainability of our Present Misguided Foreign Policiy ....

edit on 20-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: spellin'

link   
reply to post by nineix

It wont be reported. It wasnt supposed to be recognised by anyone but Obama and Romney

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by nineix

It wont be reported. It wasnt supposed to be recognised by anyone but Obama and Romney

....and it was?

Edit: you got me, I am hanging on your word!
spill the beans already!
edit on 20-1-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
I waited till I watched the debates for the SECOND time to make sure I was correct. What I saw BLEW MY MIND. Gingrich has won. The proof is in the pudding as they say. I WATCHED it TWICE.

First I will say I like Ron Paul.... except on his foreign policy. The man is VERY smart but his foreign policy is off.

Romney is plastic. He loves the limelight and wants to be the "BIGGEST MOVIE STAR" .

Santorum is intelligent. VERY. There is one thing he said that SERIOUSLY offended me otherwise I do truly like him.

Gingrich won tonight. Not because as usual he was the best debator but because of what he did during the debate about abortion, or maybe more properly what he did BEFORE the debate ever started. He got Palin, He got Perry and tonight he showed he got WHO? Did ANYONE see it but me? I GUARANTEE Romney's people saw it and they are scrambling. DID YOU SEE IT?

You had better like Ron Paul. He's the only one talking about issues that concern you and your family. The rest talk about how Obama sucks and how they need to invade Iran. They don't care about you.

His foreign policy is not off, you just don't agree with it, there is a difference. The fact of the matter is, he's spot on. The wars ARE bankrupting the country and it's time to end them and bring the troops home. The US is the most technologically advanced nation, I think it can do OK protecting itself, without having to spread itself thin all over the world.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Who makes a thread asking people if they saw it...and then doesn't say what he saw? Oh yah, people wanting other people to hang on their every word...no thanks sport.

Yep.My sentiments exactly. I personally did not see "IT" because I did not watch the debate. I'd be interested in hearing what you think you saw despite the fact that you have an obvious bias, but I'm not interested in playing guessing games. Out with it or out with you.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I dont know what you saw regarding Newt.

But I'll tell you what I saw , right now, not a later date.

I saw a guy look into the camera's , and tell a bold face lie about his ex-wife, saying it didn't happen.

I don't care if Newts a swinger, into threesomes, whatever, But I do care at the ease that he can bold face lie.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Do a little research and learn exactly what a lame duck President is. Paul will never get anything through. I like his policies when it comes to here in the USA but NOT foreign policy. He will be fought at every turn. You think Carter was bad???? I like Paul I really do but he will be a lame duck the moment he gets in and if you think for a moment you know he doesnt have a chance against tha machine. Dont you already know that? You do. Can we be real now. Dreams are nice but there is a time to wake up.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Good gosh...can we leave the caps off when typing the title?

I didn't see it...so does anyone have a shot of this?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

If you didnt see "it" I cannot help you right now. Keep checking back though. I will reveal it at a later date.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Sorry couldn´t help myself.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join