It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think this is Rick Perry's hairdo leaving the building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Looks fake to me?

A guy pushes a rock down a hill & then focuses perfectly on some cracker in a suit a 1/4 mile away. Why do they try & fake this stuff. If the thing is real it will come out when it's ready.

This is why people don't take this stuff seriously.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Could be bigfoot. Could be John Travolta with that Saturday Night Fever walk.

I call definitely a bogus vid. People make these vids for youtube hits as well as the usual $h!ts and giggles.
You're correct. They do far more harm than the entertainment value is worth.

edit on 19-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Rick Perry?

Damn it man...
You will need better thread titles than this if you want stars and flags.

Try again.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Not to be rude, but the "they'll come out when they are ready" comment irks me and it all comes off as sounding facetious. Im not defending that video, but what does that comment honestly mean? Does it mean that Sasquatch is camera proof and that no accidental filming of the creature is possible? Or are you just making a mockery out of anything Sasquatch using passive aggression?
edit on 20-1-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'd call this one a fake.

1. The subject tries to hard to swing arms and do the 'look' immortalized in the PG film.
2. Morphology is all wrong. Arms are too short, as well as the legs for one. The walk is totally wrong with typical human heel toe action without any fluidity of movement. This subject bobs when it walks. The shape of the head is also more man in monkey suit.

I do not think this is real.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Supposing they do exist, I believe they would have a higher intellectual sense of survival, and instead of walking across a clearing when they sense danger, they would stick to the thicker foliage. But then again, I am not big foot expert.

top topics

join