It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you won the powerball or lotto wha would you do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Depending on the amount... first things first i would clear of all my debts. Then i would buy myself a nice house with its own garden. i would then give some money to my mum to make sure she will be ok for bills etc and treats. i would then treat my kids to some nice new clothes and perhaps a few gadgets. take my kids and mum on a little holiday - maybe to Ireland or up into the highlands (i live in Scotland and my aunt lives deep in the highlands in middle of no-were lol) to visit my aunt and rent a cottage for a few weeks and just chill out in the peace and quiet - take kids fishing, hiking, nature walks, go feed the deer my aunt has to look after and take them to see the golden eagles that my uncle is in charge of caring for (they are part of a conservation program for the protection of these eagles). After all of that i would open savings accounts for my kids and put money away for when they turn 18, and i would enjoy - at least for a while the fact i have no debts and we wont struggle to put food on the table

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I have only read your opening post.
I would contact my lawyer first and get the legal and tax
things taken care of.Then run away from home before my
relatives found out...
What I would really do is pay off all of my families debts
and buy some new homes and cars.My hubby would get
his dream car.I would get a home in the mountains with a
private beach.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'd buy a big barn in the middle of an enormous field. I'd convert the 'upstairs' of the barn to make a decent living space for me and I'd make the 'downstairs' habitable for animals.

From there I'd get some needy animals, a horse and a couple of goats in particular. A donkey, maybe some chickens. Ooooh, definitely some sheep and a cow or so. And piglets.

They could wander in and out of the barn or play in the field and, with all their food lying around, I'm sure a mouse or two would move in. Maybe a small family of rats.

I'd hope to see squirrels and rabbits running about, and bats at night.

I'd open an account at the local vet so I could be sure that someone would always be on hand to make sure the animals were well and happy.

Then I'd just enjoy living around relaxed, retired animals who weren't expected to 'pay for their keep' in any way. We could all just be.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I would travel the world. i would see all the anicent ruins that I could see. I would buy a house in MO. in the central west end. I also would give my family a lot of money. I would donate to some charties. It would be awsome also get some breast implants!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TropicKandie

Breast implants hummm...I would get a breast reduction and uplift,
a tummy tuck and liposuction.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

if you won the powerball or lotto wha would you do?

So many things...

1. Get with an architect, design, and have my dream home built. Nice private pool, hot tub, secret passages, large library area, sunken tubs, game room, home office, garages, workshop, etc. It would look like a castle manor, and nice landscaping, iron gates, stone wall, etc. Lots of land, for horses and other animals.

2. While the house is being built, we'll go on a nice long trip with friends and go see places I've always wanted to go.

3. When back from the trip, I'll start up a few businesses and invest in my friends and family some seed money to start their own businesses, so they can make their own fortunes.

4. Definitely get a nice boat, a few nice cars (not a lot, just an SUV, a luxury sedan, and a sports car, different roles is all, and not anything too crazy...). A couple of Harleys.

5. Build some kind of survival shelter that is fully contained, for a SHTF scenario.

6. I'm sure the wife would want to have some surgery things done. I'd likely only get some veneers, and maybe a personal trainer to whip me into shape.

7. I'd like to get my pilot's license also, always wanted to learn to fly.

8. Start college funds for kids we're close to (family and friends). (and spoil them rotten on holidays).

So yeah, given it a "little" thought...

edit on 20-1-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join