It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any telepaths/empaths on ATS willing to talk to me ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by terra1
reply to post by ZardoZx

what do you mean exactly by "static in my subconscious"

Well, I cant tell you exactly. I do know its either my subconscious or in my subconscious, how I know is a mystery to me. Its almost inaudible, I would assume its chatter but I cant hear it well enough to be sure, sometimes it contains imagery as well, but that is also pretty incomprehensible

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
reply to post by wonhunlo

If your not joking Id like to add you to my friends list. I engage in sender receiver experiments from time to time with others who understand the discipline.

I am not kidding, but you might find me unsavory. I can't tell you my unique talent, but you might find it really bad for one of the "good guys".--------------------------

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
if it tastes like an apple its an apple.

I won't comment further, if I start talking about mental health and my theory on that i'll offend someone, and im not doing the back forward scientific debate of where thoughts are processed.

ed: @OP's original question =)
edit on 19/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
In my personal experience, and my opinion, I highly recommend you do your best to keep a strong aura. If you are a sensitive, your aura is most likely very easily influenced, and this makes you a valid target for spiritual possession by earthbound entities whenever your aura is weak. I have recently started reading a book called, "The Unquiet Dead", by psychologist Edith Fiore, who speaks of her encounters with possessing earthbound entities with patients under hypnosis. Mediums, and other people who have good, unbroken communications with their subconscious (which is where I believe psychic ability to stem from), will also be more easily influenced directly by spirit possession.

Some of the signs noted in her work, for your own awareness, are:
1. Low energy level
2. Character shifts or mood swings (can also be confused for an empaths reception of others moods, not a lot of way to tell the difference)
3. Inner voices speaking to you (If you have noticed thoughts that come in the form of "You should..." rather than "I should..." this is another sign.)
4. Abuse of drugs, including alcohol (Use is what lowers your auras ability to maintain a conscious defense of your system, abuse is a sign that there MAY be an earthbound spirit using you to fulfill it's own desires.)
5. Impulsive behavior (The kind that you look back and say, "I really had no reason to act that way..." i.e. out of character behavior
6. Memory Problems (Possessor has taken more control, you take the backseat. Examples - Finding yourself in a room, but having no remembrance of what you were there to do)
7. Poor concentration
8. Sudden onset of anxiety or depression (Remember, we're speaking more about out of character behavior. Do you have a reason for depression/anxiety? Then spirit possession becomes a less likely explanation.)
9. Sudden onset of physical problems with no obvious cause.

Having one of these symptoms, or a few, in high frequency does not necessarily denote a possession. It is when you start experiencing most, or all, of these symptoms in high conjunction that spirit possession is a possible diagnosis.

Please note: Possessing spirits aren't all Lucifer, Nero, things shown in modern television. Entities that die with strong ties to lower frequency behavior in this world have a tendency to get stuck here. The whole fictional conceptualization of Hell really doesn't help people move on either, but that's another story. I'm talking about the alcoholics, the gamblers, the heroin addicts, people who might get it in their mind that they want another fix before they decide to move on. Suicides tend to have trouble moving on as well, most don't realize they're dead, or they fear they'll go to hell. They tend to latch on to people, and contrary to common belief, they do not get "stuck" in you. They can come and go as they wish, whenever your aura is weak. Most of them just really don't want to leave when they find a comfortable place.

To make myself more clear, the reason why I bring this up is that you had stated you were hearing voices. This will help you discern in the future what may very well be the voices of telepathic communications, from an entity that is attempting to make you it's temporary home.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Aaces because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Am really glad you made this thread I've been looking for somebody to talk to this about. I saw another thread on here it as something like "When did you know you were different.?" i've always felt diferent and just spiritually apart of something greater than myself.

But Without looking up the definition of an empath i'd describe myself as such: I've always been able to feel the emotional energy of others, extremely empathetic, wouldn't say i'm telepathic but with my family members and some friends I can feel what they need/want and i'm really good at relaying and communicating a message from them w/o them saying anything. Growing up and still now I'm an extremely emotional, but I had to really supress it and hide it because my father was the exact opposite.

But it gets weirder. About half a year ago, I committed a felony and spent a month in the county. This is quite necessary to the story [SNIP]. Whenever I did use it I felt docile, sluggish and my consciencousness felt alot broader then If i hadn't and I looked at things from a diff. POV. I also really liked to be alone.

Well After I got out, at night i'd just reflect on my situation all the screw ups i'd been doing prior to that and i'd get instantly sad and just cry. Just an overwhelming since of guilt, and understanding. A very depressed state. All I could do was cry...I just felt hopeless. Then it went from events to people, and i'm a very reclusive person I don't really talk about my actions and feelings with my close ones, but if i thought about a person say my mom and what she felt all the moments I'd done something negative. I felt exactly what she felt I knew where she was coming from completly. The episodes effected my mood for a few days and were all I could think about, where were they coming from.? These episodes continued for another couple months I'd say they happened twice a week at night.

Christmas day 2011, i'm having a great time with my entire family [SNIP] . We come back inside and I head to the back room. I start to have another episode. Then 4 or 5 of my the children ages 2-6 come in the room. For some reason kids LOVE me, I just get them and they've always been drawn to me, my mother and grandmother have always noted this. They're play fighting running around and such as children do, and in this moment my mood completely changes from sad to unhindered love and compassion. I have never felt so at peace a day in my life.

Then I started thinking about 2012, and the end. My overall feelings about 2012, are that i was scared, unsure, and curious. But at that moment I felt, I KNEW that the end was maybe not exactly the end but a departure from this state of being. I knew that love and enlightenment was coming for me, and everybody and it was nothing to be feared. Then I looked at the kids faces, and I started crying, I was crying because I knew I would have to leave my family, but these were a mix of happy and sad tears lol.!

Whelp there's me .! I hope i'm not doomed to be alone lol

Mod Edit: Snipped drug use references. No drug talk on ATS!
edit on 20-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I would like to let it be known, that as a probationary member under the required 20 posts, I am currently unable to respond to private messages. But to anyone interested in pursuing the matter further, I would HIGHLY encourage it. Spirit possession is a common occurrence, and there are many times throughout our lives where we will become vulnerable and give nearby entities the opportunity to "hop in".
Anyone who has taken a concern, take the time to reflect upon the onset of your symptoms. Do they align with a hospital or funeral visit? Or perhaps started after experimentation with recreational drugs or binge drinking?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Then I started thinking about 2012, and the end. My overall feelings about 2012, are that i was scared, unsure, and curious. But at that moment I felt, I KNEW that the end was maybe not exactly the end but a departure from this state of being. I knew that love and enlightenment was coming for me, and everybody and it was nothing to be feared. Then I looked at the kids faces, and I started crying, I was crying because I knew I would have to leave my family, but these were a mix of happy and sad tears lol.!

Whelp there's me .! I hope i'm not doomed to be alone lol

Quite cool that you got such a revelation on Christmas day! and quite a story as well. Its interesting how intoxicants can really intensify an introspective moment.. but it makes me wonder if it might have changed any outcomes, for better or worst..
edit on 20-1-2012 by ZardoZx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL:

Reminder No drug talk!

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

edit on 20-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1

I have experienced telepathy quite a few times.Not as often as I,d like.Can we all develop it?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Are u serious?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
To be honest, I realize many people hold telepaths for hoaxers, and at most time that is the truth. However, I believe there is a greater number of people who are empaths, and who indeed can heal people. Sure there are plenty of skeptics, which is good. They block themselves from things they do not know how to handle, thus preventing malicious things happening.
I had my revelation for being an empath years ago, when I noticed that I could channel peoples emotions and change them (for the better), and this goes en par with healing. It took me years to practice to create a "white bubble" to prevent myself from being affected from other peoples mood, which is something an empath has to work on continually.
I don't charge for my "services" in fact I do them gladly, most people don't even know what I'm doing or how I'm doing it, and I don't spoil it for them by saying it's a "gift", I just say it has to do with patience.
I know many people have a hard time making means end, which is why they resolve by charging for their services. But, most of them are hoaxers really (who probably understand the effect of the suggestive force quite well).

My tip is don't mention your gifts to many people, just help them without they knowing it

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariadardanica
To be honest, I realize many people hold telepaths for hoaxers, and at most time that is the truth. However, I believe there is a greater number of people who are empaths, and who indeed can heal people. Sure there are plenty of skeptics, which is good. They block themselves from things they do not know how to handle, thus preventing malicious things happening.
I had my revelation for being an empath years ago, when I noticed that I could channel peoples emotions and change them (for the better), and this goes en par with healing. It took me years to practice to create a "white bubble" to prevent myself from being affected from other peoples mood, which is something an empath has to work on continually.
I don't charge for my "services" in fact I do them gladly, most people don't even know what I'm doing or how I'm doing it, and I don't spoil it for them by saying it's a "gift", I just say it has to do with patience.
I know many people have a hard time making means end, which is why they resolve by charging for their services. But, most of them are hoaxers really (who probably understand the effect of the suggestive force quite well).

My tip is don't mention your gifts to many people, just help them without they knowing it

Thank you for saying this, it's very true and seldom said.
For everyone who feels the need to charge, it's your business and your karma.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have been diagnosed as Schizoeffective, but for the first five years had no real symptoms. About psychic powers or inclinations or feelings I get transmissions of a lot of young kids hanging out and it is scripted like a sitcom not a hallucination. Maybe these transmissions are coming from FBI headquarters in Virginia. The OP erased his original post but if he is still around I will talk to him if he wants. In the mental illness field they dismiss everything you say in about ten seconds and treat you like a child sometimes , but I knew other people who experienced similar things like psychic , places with energy fields, intuition , and some psychology on the ground living experience just by being in the system. There is a stigma to those outside who might jump to conclusions or pre-judging people.

Someone else said you might have been hearing voices? There is a metaphysical forum on this site if you feel you might be being contacted by someone or something...? Some people might not take you serious here and you shouldn't feel ashamed of speaking your mind whatever is on your mind. They also have medication that works if your interested or feeling persecuted , or can't live your normal day to day life. Are empath s people who feel things intensely , because to a certain degree you will be able to find them in your real life if you look.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
What would you like to know?

Why don't you know already?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ZardoZx

I assume your thread was deleted by you as result of the taunting aimed at your behalf? I saw this thread and hadn't planned on replying but I might as well since i'm here. I am familiar with the term "empath" according to 9/10 traits I am an "empath" the lack of certain traits may be due to my disipline upbringing, I am not what yoiu would call overly sensitive, at least not anymore, I was as a child.

To answer your question, yes people such as myself, as in people sharing similar abilities due in fact exist. There are many of us, just not enough to be fully recognized. The abilities/traits I have discovered within the past decade would be; Enhanced senses, enhanced sense of empathy, enhanced muscle reflex speed, enhanced coordination, increased running speed,ability to track an animal or person per say, increased control over adrenal glands.

Is This a joke? No, unfortunately it's very real, the abilities are very real. Those of you sharing similar traits will understand, those of you of whom don't will laugh, and I don't blame you I was a skeptic and now i'm crawling out of a state of denial. To the OP if you do not currently have these abilities you will over time. It may take many years, you just have to observe but always be sure it's a real ability and not something else before you go talking about it, your abilities may even be different, hell I could be crazy. When it gets to the point where you question your sanity, prove to yourself it's real, test the ability, with time you will gain confidence. Also, the abilities can be quite burdening at times, despite what others would have you believe there are ways to unburden yourself, one would be talking to your pet, believe it or not many animals are capable of undertsanding out emotions and will help out. For example unlikely animals often let me get close to them, this because they see me as an ally, for example if i'm around my dog he always knows what mood i'm in because his mood often reflects or is a response to mine. Nonetheless this does indeed sound crazy but for anyone who comprehends my babble can send me a private message here on ats for the other coping method. I have attempted to post it several times here on ATS and the thread is deleted immediately after, hope this helps friend. cheerio

Is this a joke? I wish but unfortunately no,

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Sure, this may never be read but I am a true telepath. I am telepathic to the point of where I can barely hide it from people around me and every once in a while I am confronted about to my ability from time to time. Also, I never talk about it and I am never the one that brings it up.

I can communicate sentences, paragraphs and other things without even opening my mouth and without using any physical gestures ... I can do this with anyone at any time.

I am already known of, just not publicly simply because I value my privacy and because, well, telepaths don’t exit! The normalcy bias most people adhere to or them simply not wishing to seem crazy keeps the majority of individuals from attempting to write about me or from pressing the issue too hard with me.

Other than that most people generally treat me like I am an alien or am somehow possessed by the ‘devil’ so I’m really not much of a people person. I wish I could say my ability was advantageous for me however it has only made my life a never ending nightmare. I perceive too much and freak people out too much.

It’s interesting that simply because people think something shouldn’t exist, in most cases they simply ignore what is right in front of them. Either way I’m glad. I tried to be open about my ability and I was basically tortured so I’m done attempting to do that. People are fearful and they rarely see me as anything other than a threat of some kind.

Just wanted to finally express my frustration a bit and this will probably be the last time - take care

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ZardoZx

Just let it go for now, you have other problems you can work on for the moment...
Then with time you will have your fix for what now troubles you, or better yet no longer have the need...
Somethings are better left alone or ignored altogether...
It’s one thing to get dirty, but if you start to like it soon you will become unclean...

You have no OP didn’t read the comments but I’ll also add this quote “If you dance with the devil,the devil changes you...You don’t change the devil.”
edit on 6-12-2018 by 5StarOracle because: Thought about it...gave it a shot...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join