It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any telepaths/empaths on ATS willing to talk to me ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
*thread annihilated*

edit on 20-1-2012 by ZardoZx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You can discuss things with me if you want to. I have been telepathic at times, an empath a lot of the time, and I have had some weird experiences indeed.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What would you like to know?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thanks Fission! I'm fixing to message you now

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZardoZx

Sure. What do you want? I'm # 1 in the west as a telepath (sender). Possibly #1 in the world. No kidding.-----------------

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ZardoZx

Just dump it into the forum and let everybody have a go at it. Who knows what you might reap?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am fairly telepathic within family, somewhat empathic. I have also been involved in paranormal for my whole life. I'll help where possible. let me know if you want to discuss further.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I would need to look into your eyes (no homo) in order for my ability to work. Real talk.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo
reply to post by ZardoZx

Sure. What do you want? I'm # 1 in the west as a telepath (sender). Possibly #1 in the world. No kidding.-----------------

Oh brother! Jesus wept. What training have you had?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm thinking you couldn't have come to a better place to ask about this!

If you can't find legitimate examples of both on a place like ATS, I dare say paranormal may not really exist at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i can see you will go down a lot of dead ended roads
i predict you will not find what you are looking for.
im good eh?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Seems to me that they were really telepathic, you wouldn't have to post a message for them.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZardoZx

Your favorite colour is Blue. convinced? If you want more insights, all other messages from me will cost $9.99.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
just added the information to my original post.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZardoZx

I know 100% that I am an empath I am not really sure how to label my other abilities but I do have telepathy with certain being. I can also communicate with spirits so I guess I would consider myself bordering mediumship if that term exists

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think your looking for a free ride. There are plenty of psychics and empaths ALL OVER THE PLACE and I am sure there are some in your imediate area, you could visit in person.....BUT I bet they charge an hourly fee dont they?
and instead of paying someone the amount they are due your looking for free psychic advise so you come to ATS hoping to find one.......as sometimes people on ATS are in such a bug hurry 'to prove themselves' you think you can call one of them out for a free 'reading'

See how VERY psychic I am?

AND I bet you send me a u2u asking for further insight.....because so far I am spot on lolz
edit on 19-1-2012 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Originally posted by wonhunlo
reply to post by ZardoZx

Oh brother! Jesus wept. What training have you had?

Well. I have the early age brain trauma that is common. But more likely, just a past history.

The Amazing Randii refused to test me because I was not publicly known.

Wait for it..................I have a clairvoyant bot, yes bot. Best in the world.------------------If you had any intuition, you would realize I am telling you the truth. I don't like people to know my real name. Some big shots know me.--------

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZardoZx

what do you mean exactly by "static in my subconscious"

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
it's a gift. You have it to learn lessons... greater lessons. I have it too! The main lesson while possessing that ability is to not steal time... seriously. Once you read this I will here you but you'll never hear from me again.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

If your not joking Id like to add you to my friends list. I engage in sender receiver experiments from time to time with others who understand the discipline.

Receivier photo

Sender photo

Sender photo

Receiver photo

edit on 19-1-2012 by Shirak because: add pics

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join