It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN John King Repeats Word "Romney" Over 75 Times! Down plays Ron Paul again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Just an observation of tonight's GOP debate (South Carolina) on CNN. He defended Romney several times in a presentation style of playing the devil's advocate with his peers pre-debate, but was he really? He repeats the word "Romney" so many times it was annoying. I counted 75 times in the hours before the debate and into the debate. Subliminal enough? Then in the debate, King openly attacks Newt about his marriage who was considered the only competition by mainstream Republicans as Romney's only "real" challenge. How much would it cost to buy a CNN anchor like John King? Pictures and camera angles focus on the "three", Santorum, Romney and Gingrich, but ignore Ron Paul. Interesting how they put Ron Paul at the end of the podium line up. Makes it easy for pictures. It appears to me that Ron Paul is really being brushed off by news companies like CNN and Fox. Anyway, I think Ron Paul was the only candidate that made sense. Santorum is an ego maniac (his message is full of self-praise). Romney flip flops a lot...most likely how he's made millions. Newt to me doesn't have the moral character I like considering what his ex-wife said (CNN sold me on that one). Ron Paul is consistent and genuine! I don't like his radical approach to welfare and the poor, but he's the moderate in that issue among the four. I'm not Republican, Democratic or for the Tea Party. I'm just a 3rd party with objective curiosity.
edit on 19-1-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
id like to know how many times obama used the word "change"
that might make my head spin right off its top though

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

Anyway, I think Ron Paul was the only candidate that made sense. Santorum is an ego maniac (his message is full of self-praise). Romney flip flops a lot...most like how he's made millions. Newt to me doesn't have the moral character I like considering what his ex-wife said (CNN sold me on that one). Ron Paul is consistent and genuine!

I'd say you hit that about 100% for nailing each one in what they are at the core of the matter. Yup... Ron Paul is real deal, whether someone likes his deal or not. Santorum is a man who could only win the far right vote..and that doesn't win national elections. Romney will simply say anything, anywhere to ANY audience he thinks wants to hear it at that moment in time..then he'll deny hge actually changed a thing in his position.

And Newt? I agree there too. Newt is just a good 'ol fashioned scumbag. What more can be said about the man? He has all the moral authority of a Ferret...and I might be a little unfair to Ferrets by saying that.

Go Paul Go! Your nation needs AND wants you......even if everyone hasn't realized it yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Shame on them and Shame on the MSM. One day they will be tried in court for there actions.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Even real newts look out for their own:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
Shame on them and Shame on the MSM. One day they will be tried in court for there actions.

I second this motion.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by Deja`Vu

I second this motion.

I hope they are, but people are so corruptible that any court can be bought.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I just went on CNN's website and they have a poll on their main page.
I checked Ron Paul and the result shows that he's in the lead when the results are shown.

I don't know how long it's going to be up, but here is a link if anyone wants to cast their "vote".
www.cnn.com...
The Quick Vote box is on the far right hand of the screen beside the Politics box.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Which GOP candidate do you want to win the presidential nomination?
Read Related Articles
Paul
33%
Romney
32%
Gingrich
22%
Santorum
13%

The Good Doctor and Mitt Romney are pretty much tied up. I'd love to know what his *real* support is. Doesn't really matter, though. THEY don't want them at the helm so it doesn't matter what we the people want. I'm just curious to see what happens when he gets the popular vote and the Electoral College doesn't pick him. That's when the fireworks start.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

I see the numbers are still the same as when I voted for Paul.

Try to take notice of photos where Paul and the other candidates are all the photo. It seems that they're publishing only the pics where Paul is slightly further away while the others are standing together with equal distance between them. I've seen photos like this too many times for it to be by accident.

new topics

top topics

join