It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is Viral - Tyranny In The US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Writing as Publius in Federalist Paper #47 James Madison proclaimed, “The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands… may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.” This week, Bobby begins a series of reports on the "End Game" in the United States, exposing recent legislation designed to restrict the freedoms of average Americans, enabling the military to arrest them without a charge and detain them indefinitely, leading to possible enslavement in FEMA camps - or worse - for those who would dare speak out against the government.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thank you for the u2u with link to here. Greatly appreciated...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
WTF is up with our people.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well this was, the best one yet.

While I disagree with some of the content, I must say the price of the bologna sandwich and twinkie was surprisingly accurate.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thanks Bob for ALL the work you put into this!

As you stated in your video..............

13% congressional approval rating?

You're Fired !!

I see NO problem with that logic.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thank you for saying all the same things I was thinking!

Problem: People don't even know! (Not ATS'ers, of course). But people I associate with don't know about all this.

How do I share? I clicked "options" on the vid but nothing came up. I'll try again.

(Chances are more people will just delete me from their Facebook list, aye? You all get this reaction, too?)

Peace

ETA: Figured out how to share

edit on 19-1-2012 by angellicview because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Excellant as always!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Good show Bob ...I sure don't know how to slow this crazy train down ,let alone stop it ...The 99% might be bigger than we think and if the brown shirts start collecting from their lists ,somebody is going to get hurt ....peace

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

My paranoid browser does not play the latest videos, after the video player change, is there another resource that one can use to see the videos, I've found an alternative for the recaps but not for Bob's The Truth is Viral that I find extremely interesting...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The good news is that there is no such thing as "legal evil". NDAA is not lawful and that is the point - every supposed law that is in conflict with the Constitution has no legal standing.
They are trying to intimidate us in to not exercising our rights, as we are the only ones who can give them away.
They want us to rebel so that they actually can use lawful means to suppress us. If we use legal means to impeach them all for unconstitutional acts then we are acting under lawful auspices.
We have the power to do so, it is both our right and duty as citizens.

Great episode and thanks for all the effort you put in to it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
American has not been a democratic nation for decades since the establishment of the Fed, (learn who are behind the Fed).

Wall street runs our government, we are officially a corporate Dictatorship.

While the elite allow the population to run elections and chose among their parade of pay off candidates they still answer to their masters not the people.

America can not be change any longer with democratic process as the laws in our nations are not longer pass by a honest body of power but corruption.

The only way to take back the nation from the hands of the corporate dictatorship and into the hands of the people is with the people raising against the government.

That is why laws are been passed to punish those that will try.

We the people are the only ones to blame for what is happening to our nation, we had sat idle for decades allowing this power to take hold on our once great nation.

The forefathers were brilliant they knew what power and corruption can do to nations and they warned the people about the results of unrestricted power of a ruling elite, but we grew dumb and oblivious to what history has to teach us.

Now we are to pay the consequences.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I wish the host didn't read from a script/teleprompter
edit on 1/20/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thanks everyone above, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Originally posted by marg6043
American has not been a democratic nation for decades since the establishment of the Fed, (learn who are behind the Fed).

Wall street runs our government, we are officially a corporate Dictatorship.

While the elite allow the population to run elections and chose among their parade of pay off candidates they still answer to their masters not the people.

America can not be change any longer with democratic process as the laws in our nations are not longer pass by a honest body of power but corruption.

The only way to take back the nation from the hands of the corporate dictatorship and into the hands of the people is with the people raising against the government.

That is why laws are been passed to punish those that will try.

We the people are the only ones to blame for what is happening to our nation, we had sat idle for decades allowing this power to take hold on our once great nation.

The forefathers were brilliant they knew what power and corruption can do to nations and they warned the people about the results of unrestricted power of a ruling elite, but we grew dumb and oblivious to what history has to teach us.

Now we are to pay the consequences.

Quoted for truth.

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

I wish I could remember 15 minutes worth of facts to spout off the top of my head without missing any too.

I'm not Alex Jones, although I hope to eventually give him a run for his money. I don't have a grab bag of anti-globalist slogans to fill time with around a general theme. I deal in FACTS that I can prove, and I have to get them right. I know the setup isn't perfect, but as an independent journalist I can't afford a $25,000 see-thru teleprompter. I do what I can with what I have available. Sorry it's getting your panties in a twist.

Thanks again everyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

That's how professionals do it.

You're welcome to grab your own camera and see if you can do better.
I'm sure we'd all love to see the results.

Cheers,
Asktheanimals

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Star and Flag
Anyone who reads my posts knows I have been defending both Jones and the fight against the encroaching tranny since not just the day I got here, but from the day I got on the net.
Under the same name too DANBONES

the first thing I'm gonna point out is
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

so to all the people whos' first move is to attack the leaders of the infowars
thats what the enemy is doing

Quit before you do more harm then good

PS jones doesn't teleprompt, nor does Stadtmiller or Riley, nor Dr Stan, or Jeff Rense, but hey what ever it takes to get a good job done. There was such a thing as effective public speaking BEFORE teleprompters...just ask the founding fathers
edit on 20-1-2012 by Danbones because: edit re teleprompter

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Great articulation of where we are. My impulse was to download the video. could not see how to do it... on youtube, within firefox, i have a plugin that allows download and store on my hard drive in various formats.
SO i thought, go to youtube, search for bob powell the truth is viral...
yes sir, there it is, but only interviewing herman cain. i like to be a pest, like ledaohio5, i get 4 or 5 download links a day from her.. (i think..) she would definitely throw out a link to this vid, if it were uploaded to youtube...
maybe it is already there and the search function hides it.

i know, i know, they monitor it all. so what. the alphabet agencies at the top will know they need more FEMA camps than they can build... like the Soviet Union, they will see their collapse due to inability to finance the machinery of repression they need to stay in power.

best,
jim johnson

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Man, you got balls!!
Thanks for this great video!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I watched this and it brought me to post this.

I just had to try and taunt TPTB.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

If you can't talk about a topic without a script then its safe to say you don't know much about it.

"Professionals"? You mean the MSM? Of course they have to read from a script, as they are not journalists... but mere talking heads.

Alex Jones/ Aaron Dykes and that crew doesn't read off a teleprompter and it makes it more interesting to watch. Hell, even Ron Paul isn't reading of a prompter 1/2 the time.

If anything you should WANT constructive criticism..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join