It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Has Sealed Our Fate, Civil War Eminent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by sweetnlow

Certainly it's not fitting to blame it all on one of the last key stooges in the script.

However, do you honestly believe that Obama is an innocent saint in all this?

He was reared and trained as a Marxist destroyer of the status quo and of the Constitution. He loves his job on such scores.

He hates the Constitution.
He hates the Republic.
He hates the Flag.
He hates the military.
He hates the free market.
He hates small government.
He hates individual freedoms.
He hates Christianity.

He loves Jihadi's and their blood-letting.

He ain't gonna get a pass from me on such scores! Sheesh!

This may be one of the craziest most off the wall things I have ever read on ATS. And for this place thats says a very great deal. Your reality must be a very interesting place.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
you guys gonna think i might sound racist as a preface. but i have been on ats since like 2k2 and it started because i worked in a nice suburban area where people were all white and thought the end of the world was going to occur in california if arnold was not elected governor. after many years i have studied and learned and grown and have been a participating member of ats and have gone through the labeling of myself as something of a conspiracy nut by persons in my family because of my changes. then i came to an epiphany probably in 2k8; white people have been thinking the world was over ever since the civil rights movement! all this conspiracy stuff though rooted in someones ideal of true perception of change in their reality is all mostly white power pathologies about how the loss of control in america is perceived by its largely racist(closet racist) and entitled persons.

if i believe you i am crazy by your perception(white america) and i dont believe you because the world has not ended when even more atrocious acts have been committed by OUR government since then. i look forward to the day when the fegeral government repeals its states rights acts so that they are in control of mandating the constitution. i know that as a result of person manipulation by persons who used racism as a tactic to get in office; that you have to bear the repercussions of allowing your states to have power to supercede the constitutional rights of its citizens and limiting the government( or trying) in helping persons who are disenfranchised that the pendulum will swing in an opposite direction and the repercussion may not be as expected as calculated by the persons who use manipulation.

boo hoo a black man has moved into a house that you thought was going to be segregated and assumed the responsibilities that prior white persons assumed. face your fears of this fact and stop masquerading like your not racist or at the very least stop acting like the sky is falling because you have to look up to a black man as your commander in chief.

civil war in this country was imminent when the south thought it could stick a fresh us national guard boot on a black kids neck because the government mandated that your continued acts of aggression for the sake of violating the constitution for selfish gain is illegal!

and when civil war does break out do you expect people to view you as some kind of oath keeper or patriot? i shudder at the thought that when/if i have to fight against the government or its atrocities because of the continued injustices i experience that you would think to claim you are on some righteous side; fool your my enemy!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

I hear what your saying
700 million dollars doesn't find its way into the hands of any politician unless there's a scapegoat running a sideshow show.

This has nothing to do with the president, just more to do with the global agenda.

common sense suggests that the country is under alien control

The illegal kind

no race intended

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I suppose it depends on what one means by "the end."

Certainly the OVERT satanic global government of Revelation and the END TIMES is at the door. It has been in power under the table for AT LEAST 60 years and probably 110 years . . . and some insist for 400 years.

Certainly the chip implant ID/Mark of the Beast is at the door . . . with Obama helping insure that the regs are in place to require it for health care; for food stamps etc. relatively soon, by all accounts.

Certainly the genocidal wars and bioengineered plagues to force the population down toward their goal of 200 million globally--are scheduled and evidently to be lit off anywhere from 1-4 months from now to in the next several years some time. Many folks think sometime this year for reasonably certain. Who knows.

Certainly the one world religion is growing as a concept. If the ET's/Fallen angels came overtly on the scene and used their grand deceptions and purported holographic historic videos/hoaxes to force people into a one world religion--amazing hard to change social groups could be brought on board relatively overnight. The stragglers could be dismissed or exterminated step by step.

Certainly the whole world is increasingly angry at Israel and gearing up to try and obliterate Israel just as The Bible said would be the case in the END TIMES.

Certainly the signs in the heavens the Bible predicted have been unprecedented in variety, dramatic nature, types observed etc. They are likely to become even more so.

If WW3 occurs as seems certain . . . the pollution of and the burning, destroying of the forests and croplands and oceans will likely also be as predicte in Scripture. Fukashima alone has done incredible damage world wide--that the MSM is keeping quiet about.

So, certainly it looks like we are at the end of history as we have known it. The globalists are determined to MAKE THAT SO ASAP and are clearly on the brink of being able and willing to do so.

3.5-7 years is their reign of terror timeline. After that, they get swept away at Armageddon.

Then we really are done with history as we have known it and it really is a whole new game with the King of Kings reigning as such from the New Jerusalem 1,500 miles square--whether a pyramid or a cube remains to be seen . . . sounds interesting anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I gather you have not investigated his values and background much at all.

It would be a very educational experience, if you did.

However, feel free to continue on in your perspective as long as possible.

I think the half-life on it will prove to be very limited, however.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

The negatives about Obama, imho, have virtually nothing to do with race . . . except that it was likely easier for the globalists to rear him, train him, shape him to fill his destroyer/scapegoat role because of race.

If my own brother/mother/father had Obama's Marxist, globalist values and was playing such an effective role as 'Destroyer-in-Chief,'

I'd feel the same way about him.

It is the satanic/globalist goals, methods, strategies toward the NWO that is so horrific . . . and Bush Sr had them as much as Obama. Ditto the Rockefellers. Ditto the Clintons. Ditto Jimmy Carter. They weren't black and I feel the same way toward all of them.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

A lot of my assertions re Obama's values

are demonstrated in HIS OWN PUBLIC statements.

They are on the public record.

Just because the MSM hides them well

does NOT mean they are not in the public and available record.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

I listen to everyone with their bright ideas about how they can hold their own, but they just don't have enough foresight to see the entire big picture, because unless you have the ultimate Trojan horse, it ain't gonna happen

Well put.

I don't understand folks still not seeing the NWO facts that are soooooooooo abundantly available in plain sight now.

Do they run around loose with blinders on?

Mystifying.

There are lots of high quality documentary type proofs available on youtube.

There's tons of text based sites with the globalists own plans IN THEIR OWN WORDS available . . . and still folks

simply do NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE POWER BROKERS TELL US AND HAVE TOLD US FOR A CENTURY+ THAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO and have demonstrated by doing exactly that decade after decade?

Sheesh.

Here's one good source of their quotes:

www.paulmcguire.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
reply to post by hawkiye

yeah i keep hearing that story, but the technologies here, the manufacturing facilities are here, the money is here, the FEMA camps are here, all the time in the world they have, because its all been payed for.

unless you happen to own your own personal Cheyenne mountain, Denver airport, area 51, armed nuclear missile silos, chemical/biological weapon systems, spy satellites,predator drones, airforce,navy,army,marines, coastguard, Blackwater,Contractors,UN,Secret service,FBI,CIA,Homeland security, hiway patrol,Fuel stations, food warehouses, ammunition depos. The INTERNET SWITCH
...ETC "mostly rambling of common sense"...YOU'RE SCREWED

I listen to everyone with their bright ideas about how they can hold their own, but they just don't have enough foresight to see the entire big picture, because unless you have the ultimate Trojan horse, it ain't gonna happen

And apparently you don't have the foresight to look at recent and current history. All that wonderful scary technology could not root out a few thousand insurgents in Afghanistan or Iraq. If they wage war in the US they will be attacking thier own supply lines and all those agencies you named are still vastly outnumbered by just gun owners alone much less those who will join the fight every time one of thier loved ones is killed by them. They will be facing the largest most well armed most resourceful most well trained guerilla army in the history of the world and they can't even end the insurgency in 3rd world countries. But go ahead keep spreading the irrational fear and ignoring the facts right in front of your eyes because that will help. That is what they hope people will believe and give up without a fight. Tell us what is your plan then since it is all hopless in your mind? It seems you only have two choices Bow down and lick the boots of your masters or suicide? So what's it going to be?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I'm not usually into Chuck Norris jokes, but....

edit on 19-1-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Chuck Norris should just do a round house kick on all of them at the same time.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by yourmaker
I'm not usually into Chuck Norris jokes, but....

edit on 19-1-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Chuck Norris should just do a round house kick on all of them at the same time.

I lost all faith in Chuck Norris when he endorsed New Gingrich like 2-3 days ago. A day after he recorded this video.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Oh i have no doubt that there will be bloodshed on both sides, but you will never ever get close to the technology or the root of the problem, they've spent your money over the last 50 years ensuring their security, what is it to them if you kill millions of people, this is what they're dreaming about, they cant wait for this to occur so when every ones dead, worn out,dead broke and out of resources, they can do a quick mop up and live happily ever after.

Just understand that the first thing they will do is pull the fuel and lock the money down, so if you are on a list with a bank account its gone

Better hope you got cash on hand and a horse

And me, I'm going to sit on the sidelines and keep score

edit on 22-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Let me think about this a second.
If an all out Civil War breaks out, which side will I join?
The Occupy side or the Tea Party side?
Though call.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxJohnson

I don't think any one could have said it better. Well put.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

That's original. A black man manages to bring race into the equation, when it has nothing to do about race. Prehaps we could talk about something that isn't driven by the media to further polarize our society.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join