It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Has Sealed Our Fate, Civil War Eminent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

if its not in your heart or you just have compelled yourself to ignore it they cant, ultimately the choice is yours.

some people are on a frequency that tunes in to get turned on

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Its just over the horizon coming with the great conjunction

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

no, I mean how are the evil old white men conspiring to inspire me to committ murder ?

Hmmmm. What do you mean "how?"

They meet in rooms and in the big outdoors and discuss what they are going to do next to further their 110+ years long plans and efforts

to

--continue to set up different interest, value, habit and ethnic groups against each other until they are more or less forced to be literally at each other's throats--helping reduce the population as well as requiring martial law for order . . . a long desire of theirs.
--use of chemicals as well as images implanted in individual minds and masses of individual's minds toward such mayhem
--use of anger inducing frequencies and other mind control techniques to foment such mayhem

--set up the satanic world government;
--establish one world religion ultimately to worship satan as God
--genocidally murder 6 billion 800 million global citizens

--destroy all private property
--herd the serfs and slaves into thrillingly plain barracks in a few remaining cities
--prevent all but selected breeders from having children

--prevent parents from having any influence, if not any contact with their children
--empower the police to shoot law-breakers dead on the spot
--use, abuse, rape, experiment on, whatever serf, slave or child they take a fancy to do so with

etc. etc. etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

I still don't know what to make of the purported great conjunction.

These are more than interesting times.

I think the PTB are happy to use any excuse as well as any mechanism for reaching their bloody goals.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

That i assure you is a fact

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Perhaps you'd be willing to elaborate on what led you to such a strong conviction about that.

What are the main 5-7 factors convincing you of that?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow

if its not in your heart or you just have compelled yourself to ignore it they cant, ultimately the choice is yours.

some people are on a frequency that tunes in to get turned on

no

how is the war eminent, and what will happen ? how will they try to make me so angry I will do something completely against my nature ? do you have any specifics or is this more or less a rant ?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

outside of crazier weather and and beautiful family, my life hasn't changed in 40 years.

what is going to happen in the next few months to spark a civil war ? what news will make me want to kill ?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I seen it all coming down the pike as far back as 1993, Actually i was privy to a conversation in 81 that resurfaced in 93 that solidified everything that has and is going to continue happening since that time until they get what they desire.

If you cannot see it you'd have to be blind, because they are wagging it in all of our faces openly, otherwise they wouldn't have written then added this specific legislation. its the only way they can keep what the have stollen

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Them busting down your door in the middle of the night then black bagging you and your family as you're being whisked away to the nearest FEMA CAMP

or maybe that wont be enough????????????

I personally am not willing to let it get that far along

edit on 21-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
Sweetnlow's got it right, even though it could have been said better.

You can absolutely buy demilitarized fully automatic weaponry from shotgun news or any one of a thousand sites on the internet. You can even rebuild it into a functional machine gun. If you do it without the proper class FFL, may God have mercy on your soul because the ATF won't. You *will* get caught. .....

Thank you. This is what I was trying to get at. I should have been more clear in my past posts but I wasn't.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

outside of crazier weather and and beautiful family, my life hasn't changed in 40 years.

what is going to happen in the next few months to spark a civil war ? what news will make me want to kill ?

I think I understand your perspective.

I dont' know that any news will MAKE you want to kill.

I have a hard time imagining anything MAKing me want to kill. I can imagine some leaving me WILLING to kill.

And, *I'm* NOT certain that it will be within a few months.

And, IT MAY WELL BE that they end up scheduling WW3 before a civil war.

However, I have 'seen' neighbor fighting neighbor etc. in the USA for many decades--just a "knowing" I've had.

Certainly the NT speaks of that for the END TIMES . . . brother against brother; children against parents . . . etc. . . . certainly happened in China during the Cultural Revolution . . . same blokes are in charge over a larger percentage of the globe more emphatically now.

IF you haven't observed the USA and the world incrementally conforming more and more toward the ultimate tyrannical global government etc.

then perhaps you haven't been looking searchingly enough.

To me, having studied it since 1965, the evidence is in neon lights on every barnside and billboard, practically.

Obama's facilitated destructions of the economic system along with shredding our military and exhausting it overseas; further shredding our Constitution and Bill of Rights with Unconstitutional "laws" . . . all. . . sets the stage for major assaults on our nation toward destroying it down to ashes . . . to enable establishment of the global tyranny overtly . . . all that easier.

Some folks are keenly aware of such forces and intend to do all they can to prevent or hinder them.

I think their efforts will be largely futile but I applaud them and cheer them on.

I think we are responsible to do the right and good that we can see and feel led of God to do.

I do believe that God is going to have some interesting surprises in store--even along the way--for the evil globalists.

Since 1965 when I first read the goals of the globalists, I've observed 80+% of such goals . . . maybe as high as 95% in some critical areas . . . become ACHIEVED or mostly achieved ALREADY.

And the rest are CLEARLY ON THE VERY NEAR horizon.

And, the pace has quickened and is still speeding up every week if not every day.

--abortion . . . a depopulation scheme as well as a fracturing of society and the family scheme
--popularizing and spreading homosexuality--another depopulation as well as a fracturing of society and the family scheme

--hostilities between races, males/females; religions etc as another way to increase chaos and mayhem toward destroying the 'old order.'

--having a more and more emphatic death grip on the world's economy toward crashing it in order to enable the establishment of a new world currency and destroying those embedded hopelessly in the old economic system.

--on that score, there's a thread on ATS about Russia calling for just such a world currency. You didn't see THAT 40 years ago.

"Russia Presidential Candidate Prokhorov Calls For Single Global Currency"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Russia, China to push global currency at G8 summit

"Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8"

(pics included on the ATS thread.)

Look up Nick Rockefeller's comment to his then buddy Hollyweed producer Aaron Russo

I think this is the link:

www.paulmcguire.org...

And probably this one:

(www.restoretherepublic.com...)

“The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world”

Now we read weekly of new evidence that Obama has installed in regulations . . . that before long (whatever that means) . . . folks will not be able to get health care nor food stamps without being chipped.

And, as Nick Rockefeller told Russo, when an individual does something the elite don't like, they just turn off the chip's access to the system.

Only we also know that some versions ...

--IT APPEARS that they are intensifying their earthquake/disaster implementing technologies/strategies.

--FEMA reportedly has more than 14 MILLION freeze dried etc. meals ready for distribution near the NEW MADRID quake zone.

--weather modification seems to be in full swing.

--flouride, shampoo, food etc. poisonings, dumbings-down; mass mind control, propaganda efforts etc. . . . etc. seem to have been quite effective on the 80%+ of the population most susceptible to such.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If you cannot see it you'd have to be blind, because they are wagging it in all of our faces openly, otherwise they wouldn't have written then added this specific legislation. its the only way they can keep what the have stollen

INDEED TO THE MAX.

They are arrogantly luxuriating in the very reasonable conviction that it is far too late to stop them--that the serfs and slaves can no longer do ANYTHING functionally, effectively, to stop them.

However, even though they will reach their goal of overt ruling of the world for 3.5-7 years . . .

God will be throwing LOTS of monkey wrenches in their systems and lives.

I read recently, I think on ATS, that the Rothschilds have $300 TRILLION--just them . . . not to mention the rest of the elite families. The assertion was that they COULD give each of 6 billion people $500,000.

Incredible. Money no longer has the attraction . . . they have orgasms over !POWER! much more, now.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The only real answer is to eliminate those families and organizations, because they are the major players in the entirety, the unfortunate aspect of this proposal is it takes money, so to even get close enough to deliver a killing blow, you'd have to be somewhere on the inside , like a James Bond character for them to accept you enough to let you in, then and only then you could systematically set the stage for a Vlad Tepese families party cook off

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yeah.

I wouldn't even think in such terms.

They not only have the best surveilance money and power can buy . . .

they have demonic protection and oversight.

GOD ALONE IS ABLE to deal with them, imho.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Them busting down your door in the middle of the night then black bagging you and your family as you're being whisked away to the nearest FEMA CAMP

or maybe that wont be enough????????????

I personally am not willing to let it get that far along

edit on 21-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

I just don't get your premise I guess. did you mean a revolution ?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

so the end is nigh ?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

We can truly without the shadow of a doubt know that this is their move, all the scripts have been written and all of the casts selected.

The only thing they are waiting for is the director to say is ACTION

There is one problem with your scenario. It did not work out so well for them in their several beta tests in Korea, Vietnam, South America, Afghanistan, and Iraq. No modern army has ever defeated in indigenous population on thier own soil despite the superior technology and firepower. And they will have a much tougher time in America who is better armed more resourceful and has many veterans with the same training. You be amazed what can be made in garages and shops around the country. They will not be fighting bedouin's in robes with Ak's and RPG's They are not arming us for conflict they want to do away with our weapons and have tried time and again but failed because they know they have failed in their beta tests with less prepared opponents.

Also certain percentage of our military would side with the people and bring some of thier toys with them. etc etc. People who think it is hopless to resist have failed to look at history and think things through. Having said all that lets hope it never happens because it is a lose lose for everyone including the elite who might think they will win for it will be hell on earth if it ever happens.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
We are every day being manipulated but i do not believe there is a grand conspiracy to do with end times or religion. Its more simple than that : greed and power. A few people in a world fo billions are slowly but surely gathering up everything of value on the whole planet and in the process enslaving the masses.

We work for peanuts for the majority of our healthy lives, stuck in offices staring at a computer screen or worse - slaves to the measly wages we recieve to buy food and get through our lives. Our productivity is translated into trillions for the few to collect. We are in fact batteries for cash production.

In a world so beautiful with so much opportunity for true happiness it amazes me that we choose to get up to an alarm clock and struggle through grid locked traffic or crappy public public transport in order to be told what to do every day. This is not what life was meant to be about.

The revolution is coming alright, but only a few realise that the revolution is much more than constitutional conservatism in the US. Its an all out #ing revolution to crash this ridiculous system of life that has been manufactured around us.

The dream has to be the community. Build for each other, feed each other, engage with each other.

# the economy, # money, and # corporations making us things we dont need to be happy. Seriously people you will not miss your ipad after the first week.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

yeah i keep hearing that story, but the technologies here, the manufacturing facilities are here, the money is here, the FEMA camps are here, all the time in the world they have, because its all been payed for.

unless you happen to own your own personal Cheyenne mountain, Denver airport, area 51, armed nuclear missile silos, chemical/biological weapon systems, spy satellites,predator drones, airforce,navy,army,marines, coastguard, Blackwater,Contractors,UN,Secret service,FBI,CIA,Homeland security, hiway patrol,Fuel stations, food warehouses, ammunition depos. The INTERNET SWITCH
...ETC "mostly rambling of common sense"...YOU'RE SCREWED

I listen to everyone with their bright ideas about how they can hold their own, but they just don't have enough foresight to see the entire big picture, because unless you have the ultimate Trojan horse, it ain't gonna happen

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join