It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Has Sealed Our Fate, Civil War Eminent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You know since the patriot act they've been black bagging folks, and disappearing people, and now since obama has signed the NDAA into law it has already stepped up operations, you never will hear about any of this unless by chance a family member runs a youtube video, because the media is on a play along order by their bosses to keep all this hush hush.

But the first time some wise man gets this on Video of them pulling a blackbag OP, and it hits the web and goes viral, its done, the war is on, and thats all its gonna take, because the people are ready to move on them, its been programmed and they must react, its crystal clear

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kutthroat

But to blame it all on the hired trigger black man makes it all so ok
do you now get the correlation???

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My name is isn't important as I am most likely breaking opsec on this. I am a grunt. I bleed red white and blue. I love America and I love the people. Our way of life and most of all I am an oathkeeper. But something is going on an I believe civilians need to be aware.

Orders have come down. All infantry personel are on standby for local law enforcement.

I don't know what it means but not one person I talk to thinks this is good.

Prepare yourselfs.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
there you stand looking at the dog coming at you20 yards away,10 yards away,what you going to do?still thinking?8 yards away,is he going to bite you?7yards away,hes showing his teeth,should you stay still?6 yards away
his tail is st8 downward position 5 yards awaytime to react or act 4 yards away,are we still wondering if hes going to bite? should we just stand still and see?3 yards away
your knees begin to shake 2 yards away,your body is telling you something,one yard away, are you going to listen? or perhaps you prefere the other comparison of the line,lol,i dare you to cross this line,i dare you to cross this other line,i dare you to cross this other line,,,,,,,,,,,,lol
edit on 20-1-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)
one thought,if chinas gov manages to control and supress the bigest population in the world,what can america do to its population?given the new toys people invent and hand over willinglly to them empowering them more.
edit on 20-1-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Um okay, I don't see how Waco ties into to all this. It was about a bunch of nuts holed up and the police messed up big time.

Oh yeah and proof? I know its a hard thing to ask for but without it are were doing is making wild accusations and guess.
edit on 1/20/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Americandefender

orly???
sounds like the shipment of cow manure has arrived!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

can you say SHEEPLE ?
maybe you're blinded by your love

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Love of who?

2nd line

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well, if what you're sayin' is true, then I'd say it sounds like John Titor was juuuuuuust a little off in his timeline, but everything else seems to be falling right into place...including Russia's nuking our cities.

Since he didn't really want us to not have a war, I'd say he probably decided to give us a false timeline so it could still occur...not that he cared much for this divergent timeline at all really.

Gonna have to go read 'em again. Then I'm gonna pack and move to a city. :/

This CAN be changed, btw. If 10% of our population went to Washington D.C. or Wall Street, and just SAT there CALMLY, it would clog the system up completely. Hell, I could come up with a list of things to correct in less than an hour, including editing and revision, all by my lonesome...imagine what Ron Paul could come up with in a couple weeks.

Would they really pull a Tienanmen on 30.9 Million People for all the world to see? What is that...over 5 times the holocaust's count? Nah they'd probably just shoot one of our own ships with a Tomahawk and blame it on Iran so Russia (or China) could handle their light work right?

One thing is clear - the whole system is corrupt, from top to bottom. Best be loving, laughing and leaving as lasting an impression as we can for anyone who might last beyond the great culling that it certainly seems is coming (hand out Zeitgeist DVD's or something, idk). It's obviously going to end for all of us one way or another, in hopefully as miniscule a fleeting moment as possible.

We might as well make the best of whatever time we have left as it seems it will soon be gone.

Man I feel like a real bummer today. Apologies. :/

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Howdy Sweetnlow, perhaps you missed my question on page 1, would you mind addressing it? Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ya know sweetnlow...after you posted this in another thread this morning...

posted on 20-1-2012 @ 12:06 PM this post
Georgia is a state full of Inbred's
So goes to figure****

And, me being one of those inbred Georgians, I find it hard to get into your thread here.

I'll not be inviting you to my rural bunk house when TSHTF, nor offering you any of my stored goods to keep you going.

You lost your validity with me with your blatant disregarding of a whole State of Red Blooded Americans.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americandefender
My name is isn't important as I am most likely breaking opsec on this. I am a grunt. I bleed red white and blue. I love America and I love the people. Our way of life and most of all I am an oathkeeper. But something is going on an I believe civilians need to be aware.

Orders have come down. All infantry personel are on standby for local law enforcement.

I don't know what it means but not one person I talk to thinks this is good.

Prepare yourselfs.

is there a timeframe? How long do we have? (these are serious questions not sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I was talking about the Law makers and the mod jumped in and made her own assumption, so as i see you are as well.....WHAT EVER

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure how this became a Chuck Norris thread, but I hope y'all realize he endorsed Newt Gingrich today, not Ron Paul.
By the way, I LOVE ME SOME GEORGIA! Hot women, nice people and beautiful country!
edit on 20-1-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

Shotgun news and other paper and web publications did and even still do sell demilled machine gun kits, along with other demilled armaments, like tanks and armor personnel carriers, and just all sortsa goodies if you can afford them, but the gun kits required no FFL because the BATF no longer considered them firearms

easy to investigate, just search online for machine gun kits or parts, very interesting to see whats still offered

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

I always felt chuck was a suckup anyway, and if Bruce was still alive he'd stomp his ass

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow

I was talking about the Law makers and the mod jumped in and made her own assumption, so as i see you are as well.....WHAT EVER

Buck up Sweet Pea....if you try real hard, you might grow up big and strong...like a Southern man...get rid of that wimpy attitude you got goin' on....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Oh goody my own personal ATS stalker ....WEOOO

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow

Oh goody my own personal ATS stalker ....WEOOO

Don't flatter yourself Sweet Pea....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link