It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Has Sealed Our Fate, Civil War Eminent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Waco,Ruby Ridge,Oklahoma CIty,Trade Center Bombing, 911, Patriot act, Homeland Security,TSA, NDAA, Expatriot act, ETC and continuing

Do you know what all these events have in common?

They were all orchestrated stage by stage to ensure that you prepare for the final battle with the government.

ITS ALL BEEN RIGGED

Did you ever wonder why the BATF ever allowed the purchase of demilitarized weapons, like machine gun kits, and other armament's, specifically easily restored tube sub-machine guns and grenade bodies? they allowed arms dealers the ability to ship in millions upon millions of these, with the munitions and high capacity mags to ensure that we reassemble them and put them to use, NO FFL required

All these events have came with warnings through scare tactic propaganda from "Conspirorists" to prepare, and for each move of preparation the government has created a new event to strip away more of our freedom, but yet let us continue to pursue our security collections, as they draw the noose closer.

remember the Anthrax scare of 911?
Can you imagine how much DOD Warehoused inventory was shipped out in Gas masks, and decontamination suites and decontamination kits,, plus all the big pharma sales of Cipro and other pharmaceuticals

Now all the sudden we are all terrorists if we have anything or even discuss the Constitution or the money that the FED ripped us off for.

You see folks, this isn't a conspiracy theory about the New World Order, this is in fact a "Conspiracy" a well orchestrated one to resemble a conspiracy theory, to ensure our undoing so they can finally make their move. you know it only took the Globalist bankers 100 years to bring all their dreams into perspective and within reach.

The screwy messed up part of the whole thing that was written into the script is, if we do nothing they win, and if we do something they win, so just like EBAY win, lose or draw, They Win

Everything from the beginning of time is one big orchestrated LIE And this is the part of our time we get to directly participate

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm not usually into Chuck Norris jokes, but....

edit on 19-1-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Well i bet they don't invite chuck to the white house anytime soon

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You are correct. I expected it to go up last November. Now I hear March when Greece defaults. Nothing much left to be done.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Well dayumm...doesn't leave us much wiggle room does it. Maybe it's not as bleak as you portray. There is one positive thing I think you can do....Vote Ron Paul 2012....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow

Well i bet they don't invite chuck to the white house anytime soon

I think that is a sure thing. Most men they would feel comfortable in simply checking to insure they have no weapons. What about Chuck?? He could clean Obama's clock in less time than it takes to say it with his hands or feet. Whichever his mood commands at the opportunity.

Personally, I'd pay serious money to see that too. Obama could use some constructive criticism from Chuck.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Unfortunate. I do not think we will last to the election.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You do NOT invite Chuck Norris. He just shows up.
Sorry, had to say it. =P

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
"this ain't no alien conspiracy theory this * is real, written on the dollar underneath the masonic seal"

immortal technique has been saying exactly this for years. and, if you can't win or lose by design, then logically a draw would be the best option. or don't play by the rules like assassins creed pointed out with its whole chess game puzzle. but im not giving suggestions, still waiting on ww3 myself >_>

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You're right about it being from the beginning of time, but you're wrong about it being against us. They're wanting to kill god when he returns.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
With Anonymous "supposedly" stirring the pot, id say that the AirForce or the Department of the Navy is Anonymous and their moving ahead in schedule, so i would keep my eyes and ears open for them convoys and choppers, because the black baggins are soon to begin

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
which poor sod are they gonna send to try and knock off chuck?
mk ultra a nightmare in a nightmare

as you awaken from your haze chuck norris is standing over you
where would you think you were? heaven or hell?
is he gonna help me up?
nope
BAM!! KICK TO THE FACE.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stopmakingsense

Chuck would be good enough, I think. But I'd still hold out for Elvis.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

just like you dont bring a knife to a gun fight
you dont bring an overweight singer to a kung fu match!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It's been planned for 100 years, but it's all Obama's fault? Brilliant, god Obama haters are stupid.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I don't know about civil war. I DO know that the system is set up to perpetuate a type of "civilized" cannibalism where the underpinnings of survival are largely dependent on exploitation. As long as adults are still harboring brainwashed ideologies akin to that of a little leaguer, I doubt this majority could ever galvanize into a worthwhile mob willing to take down the government.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow.....

Did you ever wonder why the BATF ever allowed the purchase of demilitarized weapons, like machine gun kits, and other armament's, specifically easily restored tube sub-machine guns and grenade bodies? they allowed arms dealers the ability to ship in millions upon millions of these, with the munitions and high capacity mags to ensure that we reassemble them and put them to use, NO FFL required

I'm not sure I follow you here. Where is it that I can buy a "machine gun kit" and what do you mean by "other armaments"?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is no answer for the future. Because some group of people orchestrated a massive attack on a structure within the nation, therefore we have to chicken out and give up our liberties and freedoms for the newest rich guy in the boss's office? Or the guy with the biggest guns? That's mentally weak. These attacks can be pimples of the face of history if you let them be so.

I'm wondering if you have ever heard of the term "white flight". When some new people get into an area where they are different from the long-time residents. Then more like them come. Then the long time residents of the area, who happen to be caucasian, realize that they don't match with the newer people on a superficial standard, that they are the new minority in the neighborhood, so they pack up and leave. They say it's for a bunch of reasons, but it winds up looking like for superficial reasons. It works for a whole lot of fear of the unknown.

So because the war-engineers arrive, it's time to pack up and leave? It's time to drop the rules and get the war on? Don't play their game.

There have been protests. That is enough; magnify the protests, and the direction of them. If every time you felt you were wronged by your government, you packed up a suitcase, drove to some government place, and protested on their front lawn for a day, they would notice. Take off a day from work, what is the excuse? "Government protest." I think that would be time well spent, it would be great if they made a law allowing this style of protest. I doubt your employer would accept the absent day for the reason of "civil war".

To take it to the degree of war, that would be ill-advised. War involves casualties; are you suggesting going out and arbitrarily ending the lives of other citizens? By what standard? And what would be afforded you within the boundaries of karma or the Golden Rule? At the end of it, you still have to look at your neighbor, and there is no guarantee that with a slack attitude as yours, rolling over for an exploded building, you would survive either the battles within the country's land or the global stress upon your triumphant (or failed) territories. Remember, other countries are counting on your country to divide so they may conquer.

It is never too late. So much for the loss leadership style of patriotism. That's like crashing your car after someone knocks out a headlight. Try a different approach.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Sandalphon because: at

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I do have to say that I feel like my blood pressure is being manipulated...prodded...sometimes. Often these days actually. There's definitely a script being played out.

I personally can't see it in totally earthly terms either. And, no, I don't mean aliens. At least not in the traditional sense. Spans too great a length of time and the complexity is so mind-boggling as to seem...supernatural?

While the frustration many of us feel is justified...my spider-sense has been telling me to cool off and think carefully.

Thinking carefully under such conditions hurts my brain though.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So its all Obama's fault? It doesn't matter which president was in office at the time of these proposed bills, if TPTB wanted them to be passed, then so it shall be...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join