It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Forced To Ask Ron Paul After Crowd Boo's (Santorum False Attack)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The first time I have seen this happen in a debate! Remember that one guy who called out Ron Paul's name in 2011 when he was skipped on a question that everyone was supposed to answer? Well CNN messed up AGAIN and here is Ron Paul Supporters making things just in politics!

On an even lighter note, Ron Paul makes Santorum look like a fool and has makes himself look even better in the abortion issue. Perhaps my favorite Ron Paul moment!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Just another blatant oversight to try to suppress Ron Paul's voice on the issues.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Haha yeah and look at Santorum at around 3:30. He's all like, "Why are they letting you talk so much, my praying didn't work..."

Tha media is pathetic. To tell you the truth, I am partially desensitized about it nowadays. I expect lies, deceit, agenda in media, and no person should have it come to that....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just got done watching our local news on the debate,and not once was Ron mentioned,it was all about the man slut Newt and the rich job killer Mitch.
Obama will be our next president.
By default.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
watched the whole debate and posted on this , they closed my thead and linked it with an irrelevant thread , but S+F to you for posting the video

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Oh,wow,I just noticed where you are from.

Dorchester road and Ashely Phosphate,sound familiar?

SC?

Anyways,the media is totally ignoring Ron Paul on purpose.
They ,the MSM ,don't want to alienate the populous and their advertisers.
Money drives politics.
edit on 19-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I just got done watching our local news on the debate,and not once was Ron mentioned,it was all about the man slut Newt and the rich job killer Mitch.
Obama will be our next president.
By default.

That is really weird considering how badly Romney did in my opinion. If I had to be honest, I think Ron Paul killed it. I think he made Santorum look really stupid when he called him, "overly sensitive."
Gingrich impressed a lot of people for sure. He got that standing ovation early on when he called out the media.

But when the crowd cheered so Ron Paul could answer.. that was the single greatest moment in all of the debates so far. This crowd was MUCH better than the one the other night who booed the Golden Rule.

I think Ron Paul won a lot of support tonight.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I honestly think that people are scared of ron paul. he is only one that speaks the truth. he needs to be the next president of the united states. he is going to solve so many of our countries problems.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Oh,wow,I just noticed where you are from.

Dorchester road and Ashely Phosphate,sound familiar?

SC?

yea i live right off HWY 52 , right after Cypress Gardens Rd

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wow he did amazing. Yet the average American still thinks he is 'crazy' ... complete idiots.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Yeah not surprised in the slightest... But they did not mention nazi-regimented Christian Santorum either? Interesting... I have recently seen quite a bit of positive propaganda for him....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Honestly it renews my hope. I ashamedly begin to see that Ron Paul's level of support was becoming less than the previous two states. I mean he has so little money comparatively to the others... but I was wrong. After tonight, I certainly am reinvigorated in his campaign. I was still going to do my part for him anyway, but now I feel it actually may have impact

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by theirtruthlies0806

I think some are afraid, but maybe not as many as you think. the MEDIA is scared s***less though as far as I am concerned. They love to report the bad, so if he makes it to the top all the bad news just might disappear. They would not want that...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Honestly it renews my hope. I ashamedly begin to see that Ron Paul's level of support was becoming less than the previous two states. I mean he has so little money comparatively to the others... but I was wrong. After tonight, I certainly am reinvigorated in his campaign. I was still going to do my part for him anyway, but now I feel it actually may have impact

I'm glad to see you renewed. We need everyone to stay focused and strong. The media is doing everything they can to dismay supporters of Paul and kill morale. 95% of the stuff they report is false. He is polling well but more importantly, he has been educating people on the delegate process for awhile. We are more prepared for this election than most people realize.

As far as his money goes, he is only behind Romney in funds. Santorum and Gingrich are flat broke. It takes Santorum a week or more to hit a million. Ron Paul consistently raises a million or more in a single day. In fact he has raised over $15 million just since September.

No worries - We got this!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by kdog1982

Yeah not surprised in the slightest... But they did not mention nazi-regimented Christian Santorum either? Interesting... I have recently seen quite a bit of positive propaganda for him....

CNN did an hour of post-debate analysis, and only mentioned Paul once by saying "We haven't talked much about Paul, he's in it for the long haul." Everyone else got talked about, even Santorum. They showed several clips of his debates with newt and Romney. I think we just need to hope that the people watching CNN and the other stations actually start seeing the incredible media bias, it's shining through so blatantly obvious now. 4 candidates left and the media only talks about 3. C'mon people open your eyes!

top topics

join