It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices...O.O

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
link

Speaking about ear-ringing:

That ringing covers up something else altogether.

This is one of the freakiest websites I've ever seen in my life. I've got to warn you, if you spook easily, then I'd advise not reading this until daylight. It's simple, but it makes you really think. And what it makes you think is some scary stuff, my friend.
edit on 19-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My ears ring whenever it gets quiet....spooky
I will have to listen the next time it happens.

What about people who have chronic ear ringing problems... ugh

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Which ringing are we talking about? The ringing you hear after you damage your ears or the ringing of ambiance?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
eh only one problem with this , the ringing is almost never in BOTH ears, its either one or the other, thus ruling out the possibility of it being a voice, since even if someone whispers in one ear you can still hear it in the other through resonance.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
link

Speaking about ear-ringing:

That ringing covers up something else altogether.

This is one of the freakiest websites I've ever seen in my life. I've got to warn you, if you spook easily, then I'd advise not reading this until daylight. It's simple, but it makes you really think. And what it makes you think is some scary stuff, my friend.
edit on 19-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

What makes this so freaky? My ears ring all the time. That ringing in your ears is the death of a frequency you used to be able to hear but can no longer hear it.

You suggesting its ghosts? Demon's? All the other people living in your head?
edit on 19-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i have constant ringing in both ears probably going deaf

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

One word: Tinitus < click the link.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

my ears ring continuously. Since I was 17 years old and shot a snub nose .357 without any hearing protection. I'm 52 years old now and live with a ringing that is so loud It dominates any other sound in my life. the only time I do not hear this ringing is when I am around very loud sounds like loud music or sirens (I'm a firefighter). The ringing is louder in my left ear than my right. I can hear usually 4 different tones at the same time. two or three are continuos in tone. One, sometime more, of these ringing sounds fluctuate in tone and volume. If I concerntrate on the sounds I can envision the sounds coming from different locations
E.G. :
overhead left rear of my head,
straight out from my left ear about a foot away,
2 inches inside my right ear,
inside my left ear moving in random directions and volumes inside my head.

So there you have it.
That's my life, what I hear from the time awake until I fall asleep. I've learned to accept it and more or less ignore it. But its always there.
I am thankful I am not in cronic pain, have my vision, full mobility and can hear. so put into perspective I'm not complaining

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yeah, that is so scary. If I believed in Demons I may want to go to church on that note.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thanks for implying that I'm a schizophrenic simply because I believe in ghosts and such a concept is really freaky to me. But go ahead and keep randomly attacking people who are simply superstitious; I'm sorry your mommy didn't hug you enough.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Yeah, that is so scary. If I believed in Demons I may want to go to church on that note.

What's scary is your avatar and not this 'ringing' website.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm not sure about this. Each family member of mine who passes bids me an audible goodbye, along with a few other choice spectors. And not once was the sound of a voice preceded or followed by ringing in my ears.

This may be another case of someone wanting the answer so badly, and hoping they can wish their own genius into existence, and then pressing "publish".

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
to me this just seems like someone's idea for a good fiction book or something, i doubt there is any voices underneath the ringing (though it is scary). lots of people report a quiet ringing in the ears, and probably lots of people have it that don't notice it, except maybe when its real quiet. as another poster said, its called tinnitus, and is most commonly caused by exposure to loud noise... i play drums and percussion and so have got it. fortunately i noticed it really early on when it was quiet- it gets louder over time if you do not protect your ears... and so i got earplugs that have protected it from getting louder. If you are going to be exposed to loud noise I highly suggest protecting your ears as permanent damage can be done. Many people nowadays listen to their Ipods really loud which has been causing more hearing damage in younger peoples' ears. Supposedly you should try and keep it below 80 decibels, and yet the Ipod at max volume can go above 100. just warning you guys because tinnitus is not fun!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thanks for implying that I'm a schizophrenic simply because I believe in ghosts and such a concept is really freaky to me. But go ahead and keep randomly attacking people who are simply superstitious; I'm sorry your mommy didn't hug you enough.

I wasn't attacking you, i was asking you.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fopicon

House of 1000 Corpses! It's SHOWTIME!!!
Ah I love that movie.

top topics

join