It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I no longer care who thinks I am crazy....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have visited this site for a long time now and finally decided to join! I have been a psychic/sensitive my entire life. Hearing, seeing, and feeling spirits is nothing new for me. However about a year ago an alien started to visit me and has continued to do so weekly and sometimes more. The only person I have told is my sister, to be honest out of fear of being labeled crazy. As if seeing spirits is not crazy enough, especially living in Utah. Well I have learned not not care if people know that "I see dead people" (ha ha couldn't help myself) but this new being is completely new territory for me. The experience has been very positive and I have learned many new things. Earlier today I was prompted to write down my experiences with this being, then about 45 min ago I read a post about someone who also had an experience with an alien, not only that my name was used during this persons experience. Don't get me wrong I do not believe everything I read or hear, I can usually hear the truth in something if the truth is being told add it to the "just knowing list". So because of that I decided to join this site! I am not sure where to post my experiences to, or am I not able to until I have 20 reply to this?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1

You came to the right place. This the forum for all those kinds of experiences. Welcome!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi, welcome... Yep, 20 posts, then you can start a new thread in the Aliens & UFOs forum or wherever it would be best suited. Would love to hear some of your experiences, see you around.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
welcome to ATS, i'm a new member myself but I believe you're allowed to post your story regardless of 20 posts, believe 20 posts is for private messaging
could be wrong i don't know. anyway yes i urge you to share your experiences! I would suggest "The grey area personal story" forum based on the subject material you've hinted at. I look forward to reading your experiences

ah guess you do need 20 posts, when you make that thread let me know!

edit on 19-1-2012 by letusascendasone because: learned

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1

trust me you have joined the right place...

now, this being that you talk to...does it have a name? are you allowed to tell us some of the things that it has told you?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1

Hi terra1, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
worst case scenario is that you may be crazy but i am having fun reading your stories, so even if it would be fiction, on the reader's part, its still enjoyable, whether he/she would truly believe it or not. So...details!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

totally ninja'd by altiar >_> except I was going to say it much less professionally.
welcome to the party! I am slightly empathic myself and my aunt can see aura's so paranormal stuff isn't -way- out there for me as such, I don't bring it up in conversation often however. enjoy your stay, don't forget to hit up the chat room once you hit 200 posts =)

ed: I haven't personally had communications as, to me what sounds like you are describing an 'outsider', from what I have read it would be wise to use caution, other than that go with the flow, seams to be how the unusual works.
edit on 19/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I read the other thread you are talking about. Amazing really. Hurry up and post 20 so we can read your experience!

Also.. welcome!

edit on 19-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to hearing more about your experiences.
AliWV

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
now this may be going out on a limb here, but after you post your experience is there going to be any way we can get some form of proof of this encounter? or do we chalk it up to faith? Not saying I don't believe you, but it would be easier if you could send him to me to talk or provide some form of proof.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Join the club, Welcome to ATS.

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm crazy either. Only people I have to blame for making go crazy is my Sister and her Daughter. Surprised, they haven't admitted me into the insane asylum yet, at the rate their going.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

I named her Olive (although I am not really sure why) she never told me her name. Originally her and two other like her appeared to me but she is the only one who communicated with me and the other two left a few months ago. Everything she shows me is thru telepathy, visions, and feelings. The thoughts are so fast I do not even think them in words, it is hard to explain that part. She has never said that I cannot not share my experiences. In fact there I think they want us too, there is an increased amount of communication going on so when they "reveal themselves" people will be unafraid, or at least not in a stumbling state of shock.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Nope sorry, and I do not buy into the whole "faith" thing and in truth I am also waiting to see these things come to pass or I may just end up labeling myself crazy! The future is never an easy thing to predict nor should it be. I think you have a point on proof, I suppose I should ask for some, if and when I get it you will all be the first to know!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1

Its kind of the same thing as saying that your grandfather appeared to me yesterday. It is very real to me but I cannot prove it, I can describe the experience the best I can what he looked like and so on but it is up to you to take it or leave it. I understand even though these odd experiences have been happening all of my life I still like to have proof my self when spoken by another, even if that is my higher self confirming the truth in what is being said.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Welcome, glad you are aboard...keep an open mind

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1

well im looking forward to hearing some of the visions you have been shown..

until then see you soon

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
yep welcome friend you'll fit right in

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by terra1
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Nope sorry, and I do not buy into the whole "faith" thing and in truth I am also waiting to see these things come to pass or I may just end up labeling myself crazy! The future is never an easy thing to predict nor should it be. I think you have a point on proof, I suppose I should ask for some, if and when I get it you will all be the first to know!

sweet, just send the alien my way, if they're advanced to speak telepathically then they should have no problem tracing my location to have some tea and conversation

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by terra1

Welcome!! :-)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join