It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired Vatican Hebrew Translator exposes the OT for what it is in his LITERAL translation of the Hebr

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12So do you see why we have to be adamite about protecting our beliefs?

If I can jump in here for a minute, I would ask you if being adamite about protecting your beliefs would include being adamite about refusing to hear or ever accept the overall truth?

Something is going to come along that is going to cause a lot of confusion and we have to be strong. If we are iffy , and know there is something beyond death or something more than us ... then we could easily be lead astray.

Of course it is gonna come, you can count on that. However I don't see how being exposed to the revelation of the truth would somehow lead you astray? Not trying to offend anyone here, but I think it's important for Christians, Muslims and Jews alike to keep an open mind because one day everyone on this planet is gonna realize that it is the Universe who is God. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Sadly, I did search the NASA site search.nasa.gov...
And no mention of the smell of burned meat, Only Ionized aluminum or burned metal smell. This is where he lost me.
brice

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by NewtonDKC
Wow, sorry took me so long to post part 2 of my post, for anyone who bothers reading it - didn't realize so many people would post so much in the between times! :-)

Don't worry, I don't think anyone noticed.
Having said that, I found so many things wrong in your understanding that I have to question how serious you were about your study of the Bible.
Peace my friend and God bless all of us in our bumbling and all-to-human search for our own truths.

Thanks for any sincere well wishes there, and as for my understanding being wrong, that was exactly (one of my) points - that there is absolutely no need for anyone's understanding to be wrong, faulty, uncertain, or even merely innaccurate. (Also I already had edited down my posts (it took two just for that much!) and didn't include much of the detail on my age/perspective I was speaking from at various points and whatnot - I'm sure we could easily debate for days my questions and your own questions and answers you have found - it's just with me I think I finally gave up (never say never of course but pretty sure!) looking for a being of a type that simply doesn't exist and is a creation of man (Not that there is NO GOD - njust not the one described here), as The more I read the Bible the more I realized the peaceful, loving, just God I had been taught to believe in wasn't in the Bible either.

To honestly ask about such things was akin to hearsay. Please know I never asked my questions in any mocking or sarcastic tone - I was genuinely upset and the reactions I got simply disillusioned me even more - the people who should know simply didn't and wouldn't just admit it, and the fellow "sheep" would treat me like I was evil or something. I realized I was disturbing such deeply held beliefs that few if any had ever thought to question them. This only made me question them that much more.

But back to the bit about me or others not understanding (and I truly am glad you have the comfort Faith provides as I do remember that!) that is my point - one simple appearance from God, or a undeniably Divine edition of the Bible - etc etc ad infinitum - any appearance or slightly more effort on the part of the Supreme Almighty (or authorized representatives) could clear up these questions, doubts, misuse of scripture by unscrupulous or downright evil people to control, harm, enslave or anything else bad to others. Some say God will someday appear - well why wait? Others say he does act and help people all the time and I should be ashamed for wanting more - but why be ashamed? Suffering is suffering - if not my own there's plenty of others, and I see no good reason to put off doing what an omnipotent being could be doing now (and done in the past for that matter). And so what if Eve and Adam committed a sin - I wasn't there and didn;t do it, why am I paying for it (or the various instances in the Bible where the sins of the Father are suffered by his children and other generations - I ask in all sincerity - WTF???? Now - the reason I say Biglino's assertion gives me hope - it's simply that I am able to accept - heck, downright relieved - to find that at least someone thinks our Holiest Book is not GOD acting and condeming innocents for crimes they weren't even alive for - but rather some ver ordinary people from "somewhere else" that we mistook for being more than they actually were. Far, far better they do these obviously flawed things than a supposedly perfect and loving God. Surely anyone can understand that being a welcome take on things!?!

This is what really bothers me about our supposedly loving and perfect "Father" or Savior or whatever title you wish to use - that we really do seem to have simply been abandoned down here to suffer at the hands of nature and cruel people. Apologists will say No No - God can handle what you can't and you're not left behind! ANd yet it is really me (and other countless humans and animals) that do the suffering and whatnot, without any apparent intervention from this benevolence. I mean this with absolute sincereity and am NOT trying to make jest of any belief in God (Christianity or otherwise) - I really want to know why an omnipotent being that supposedly loves us can't be bothered to leave behind a multi-lingual Bible in non-destructable material that science and men would be able to see clearly as authentically divine? That's just one suggestion from any number of better ways the whole situation of suffering and doubt could be addressed (I'm sure most of you can think up a huge number of your own!). Why not a daily personal word of hope in your own mind, since according to one preacher "God has never stopped talking to people" when I asked why he doesn't bother speaking to anyone like in the Bible? (Mental Illness notwithstanding!).

Just explaining my post a little more - not meaning to sound flippant! :-)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Starting here I have the transcript, notes on the whole first video. In all following posts I made, and took them on the second.

Its real, he has impeccable credentials, and not only is it real, but it goes further, because the vowels change the meaning, and no one knows. Every one has to say, they don't know, so the bible is all a translational guess out of 70 possible meanings in some cases on basically info from Sumeria. And that is the thing, when you choosing and finding synchroniization in choices for meanings, the Sumar coordinates, its evidence the right choice is made, and this isn't Sitchin, this is the world academic authority on the Sumerian info.

I've watched them all now and have to say, truth has a really nice ring to it. The most freeing and decent thing going. So stop harming others or sacrificing bullochs to something that isn't god.

Who's your daddy? Slap slap slap. Master of Disguise.

I know mine doesnt slap me silly.

Also what is Love?

Because truth is in our souls and we can meditate, connect to Source and find this, thats the really the job in life.

They say turn off the TV, and I would add, close the bible and meditate.

Because there really is Spirit and Higher Frequency. Love really has definitions. Amongst what it means, Equality and Freedom rank high, along with kindness, forgiveness, humility, gratitude, sharing, caring, going the extra mile for someone, being a Good Person, in a Good Family and tending to those who need help.

Anything that is not like this, leave immediately. Love is a universal concept it doesnt play games. It doesnt exclude.

wonderful comment, Unity_99.
I totally agree. And yes, everything comes first from Sumer:
Sitchin, Lloyd Pye, and others
and the work of Biglino on the Bible confirms, from a different point of view, what the Sumerian Tablets say.

I want to add that Biglino's work demonstrates as false both all the Christian religions
(which are based on the Bible, therefore on nothing, no god whatsoever)
and demonstrates as false also Darwin and evolutionism.

and this will make many very angry...
on both sides of the fence.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
He bored the hell out of me in the first 10 minutes of his speech, all of this so he can say that the bible was re-arranged in the 7th century which I already knew, and that UFO was wrongly translated from Hebrew into the word "Spirit" is that what he is trying to say in his 15 minutes video?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

Whereas I personally believe Yeshua existed, that Higher Ups do come in, that they watch for their signs in astrology. (That there is alot of astrology and codes in the bible.) When the teachers come in they locate them and pounce, corrupting what they can for control. That he truly taught to go within, and seek the pearl. To unite your hemisphere and activate your chrystal pineal. But it takes higher frequency, LOVE, to make the right connections and draw forth your Source. I've experienced my Spiritual Father/Mother, and that we have Family, Goodness above. I believe Yeshua told them who their father was on a number of occasions, and woe unto they pharisees and scribes, you prevent men from entering nor do you go in yourself, so they murdered him.

He also did what I did in a series of being pulled to this lower astral by this so called judge, and havng to shine light down there. i just said, your rule book is your own, go study it in the corner, your cosmic laws, the real laws are in me. Now, this man may suggest it doesnt say that in the bible, but it doesnt have to, I just know that, that the answers are in me, as an experiencer and always being somewhat psi, and a deep thinker from childhood on.

So the part about Christ is debateable. Now I have a favorite there, also sense the Spirit of Peace and Love in Buddha's message. So far, out of a world of teachers including Horus, and Egypt, and Krishna, they all warred, and retaliated. That is not my Daddy! The only 2 that actually demonstrated Higher Frequency is Christ Yeshua and Buddha.

Also, Christ Yeshua showed the way, or the code, or whatever you wish to call it, to progression/ascension, again whatever you wish to call it, because that mystery, whether in the flesh or not, as we know it, doesnt matter, its in good hands. But it relates to overcoming the world, ourselves and tempations and difficulties, healing and helping other, by going within and connecting to our Source and shining that light in.

So metaphor or real, the Source for Christ is real, and out of the entire bible, when I was a pre-teen, I felt the Spirit in Christ's words, but very very little in the Bible had that, and was horrified when I read the whole thing.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Don't the King James Version Of The Bible Say That God's Word Shall Neither Added To Or Taken Away From?
Don't It Also Say That God Is King The One And Only King?
I Could Go On And On With This But My Point Is That I Have Been Taught For Over 40 Years That The Bible Specifically The King James Version Is Fact.
Yet I Have Become Questionable At The Very Thing That Has Been Drilled Into My Head From Childhood.
Guess My Point Is Give This Man A Break.
He Is Voicing His Oponnion Just Like The Rest Of Us Believers.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by NewtonDKC

... Thanks for you spin on this.

It just surprises me that so many can hold to one religion, and never go digging for the truth. Then hold all other religions in contempt and judgements.

I totally agree! I did the somewhat controversial (as amusing as it seems now) "Church Hopping" when I was a teen and honestly decided to explore Life's Mysteries. I thought religion was the end-all for answers. Umm... Anyway, went from my Baptist Church to Presbyterian Church primarily because it was scandalous to many in our mountainous isolation (sadly not at all uncommon backward views) that a woman dared act as the Reverend. The quotes from the Bible seemed to contradict the ideas that outwardly are preached so I had to see what the fuss was about. And I loved the Lady "Priestess" and her message of Love and Acceptance and kindness that was missing from the many Fire and Brimstone Preachers around. Even checked out Methodists, and of course the outside world would barely distnguish between these three fundamentalist fanatics - though within they each tended to believe the others were wrong (of course). And God Forbid anyone mention the Catholic Church down the road - that was just a bunch of sinners who got drunk every Saturday night and said 3 Hail Mary's Sunday and thought they were forgiven! (Seriously - didn't realize how widespread Catholicism was until I went o College - I was truly truly isolated!).

And I have to again say my intent is not to ridicule cherished beliefs - just to point out how insular and contradictory (and yes, hypocritical) so called "good" people of God can be in regards to those who are extremely similar. Much less anyone truly different - they are so hell bound they aren't worth discussing! :-)

I remember in High School my Music Teacher - a Catholic (shock!) told us one day about Genesis 6 and how some people take that to mean Angels interbred with humans and made monsters. I was absolutely captivated and after class asked him to get the Verse and everything so I could research this myself, and he expanded the idea and told me some people even thought it could mean Aliens! Perhaps he set me on my quest. All I know is when I told my Mom - wow, I think my Grandmas and one of our old Preachers all had to set me straight (ahem) and all I did was say what Mr Cole had said as a point of interest - I was never the type to be defiant or mocking, but I caused a furor and apparently some bit of trouble for "That Blaspheming Catholic!".

How ironic all these years later, that I'm entertaining very similar ideas. I know some of my old kin would swear I had been swayed by the Devil (people seriously still think this way!). Honestly I don't know how I came to have my current beliefs...or I guess I should say my current perspective and questions, since "belief" only covers my education on the historical origins of organized religion as a method of state control of the populace, but that might sound too clinical. I hope there's more, but if there is, it apparently either doesn't interfere or involve itself with our corporeal experiences as a rule, and/or takes discipline and devotion to attain any higher awareness.

But back to the topic at hand, it seems more and more people are adding to this perspective, that humans are more or less the result of one or more experiments by explorers to our world in the ancient past. And as with most shocking ideas, there is much resistance, though often it has the gut feeling to me of being on the right track even if the details are still needing some work. So be it the "religious rogues", the anthropological peculiarities (that another rogue Lloyd Pye brings up, even if "real" scientists only address the issues in private for fear of the establishment ostracizing them), the human genome project, ancient OOP ARTS and megalithic structures, and should we ever get any official confirmation of the ruins whispered about on the Moon and elsewhere - That's how I feel with this - it just feels right, even if it's still got some details to work out or verify.. It makes sense and answers the questions I could never find satisfactory answers for - or rather makes me realize why many of those questions were the wrong ones to be asking.

In any case, I applaud the people who make a discovery and stand by what they believe in even against majority opinion. This is where real discoveries about our nature are made, and makes me hope someday I may once again believe in something strongly enough to stand up for it. :-)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

How about the scenario that God was was accused of being unfair by Satan--the one who according to the Bible, accuses us of being worthless and faithless creatures. That given the choice, we would all choose to side with Beelzebub and his philosophy.

But God, being fair after all, gives the self-claimed light-bearer some concessions to prove his point and the freewill to make the choice ourselves. Kind of takes away the "unfair" accusations/factor there would it not?

In that case, the evils we experience--and commit--in this world aren't because God doesn't care, but being fair--and having been maligned by Satan--he gives the Devil his due so-to-speak and full opportunity to prove his accusations.

That's pretty much the story I read and remains a viable hypothesis as I consider the world and the OBVIOUS battle that reeks of some kind of spiritual warfare in this world...and the heavens.

Like I said: We all choose...hopefully we choose right no matter the complexity we face.

edit on 20-1-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If any other religion was put on trial as much as christianity was, well they just are not. Only christianity will be attacked all day long and no one will question why, but if there is something questionable about another religion it is just not reported. The doctorine that comes from the New Testament of the Bible has stood attacks for 2000 years, its not going to go away, no matter if aliens materialize before everyone and proclaim that they "engineered" us as a human race. So expose all the so called hidden secrets of the Catholic Church, it will not undermine christian faith, rather it would produce great men of faith and wisdom that could explain just about everything that has happened since the creation of the universe. Christians now are understanding science in a way that will cause the evolutionary thinking people to not have any good rebutals.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by milkyway12So do you see why we have to be adamite about protecting our beliefs?

If I can jump in here for a minute, I would ask you if being adamite about protecting your beliefs would include being adamite about refusing to hear or ever accept the overall truth?

Something is going to come along that is going to cause a lot of confusion and we have to be strong. If we are iffy , and know there is something beyond death or something more than us ... then we could easily be lead astray.

Of course it is gonna come, you can count on that. However I don't see how being exposed to the revelation of the truth would somehow lead you astray? Not trying to offend anyone here, but I think it's important for Christians, Muslims and Jews alike to keep an open mind because one day everyone on this planet is gonna realize that it is the Universe who is God. ~SheopleNation

What truth? Everyone has their own truth and for some it's discovering that it is within each of us to raise our own frequency to the level of the chrisost and actually commune with that consciousnes. An awesome experience!

I've always questioned the bible, but the NT is a true path of spiritual growth. Every breath we take is for the soul purpose of getting back to the Source. The love is incomparable to what people live on a daily basis.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Onboard2 because: Changed OT to NT

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TC Mike
If any other religion was put on trial as much as christianity was, well they just are not. Only christianity will be attacked all day long and no one will question why, but if there is something questionable about another religion it is just not reported. The doctorine that comes from the New Testament of the Bible has stood attacks for 2000 years, its not going to go away, no matter if aliens materialize before everyone and proclaim that they "engineered" us as a human race. So expose all the so called hidden secrets of the Catholic Church, it will not undermine christian faith, rather it would produce great men of faith and wisdom that could explain just about everything that has happened since the creation of the universe. Christians now are understanding science in a way that will cause the evolutionary thinking people to not have any good rebutals.

How Mike? I only hear the Christians talk about faith? Where is the spiritual growth? There is a difference between faith and knowing what we can actually attain.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

you are paying for it because it's genetic.
it isn't about you or anyone else "sinning" by just being alive but rather evidence of sin by being alive. and this is because sin=sex=knowledge of good and evil. you are evidence someone had sex. lol i theorize the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, is that section of human dna responsible for procreation

enlil didn't like the human version of the adam. the original adam race would've been clones of the elohim, and didn't procreate. the modified version, the siinful version, was given the knowledge of good and evil, et.al procreation, by the splicing the procreative genes of mammal dna into the clone body. enlil was an environmentalist and didn't like enki empowering the slaves to be procreative without the necessary failsafes. so it became a sin to procreate. and mammal dna had a few other problems as well, that enlil didnt like.
edit on 20-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by ararisq

Christians tend to want to believe in God and Jesus without believing in demons and lesser gods and that 'magic' (indistinguishable from sufficiently advanced technology) existed.

Rather pessimistic thing to say as well as biased and a lie. Demons are just fallen angels and there are no lesser gods. Some of the ancients thought the fallen angels and loyal angels were gods, but the fallen didn't refuse worship and they granted people like Nimrod limited power. The loyal angels were horrified at the prospect of being worshipped and they told the people to stop.

King Solomon is an example of a righteous man that went evil and then went insane by summoning the fallen ones and forcing them to grant him favors and it was witchcraft, or "magic". What we christians do not do is put the emphasis on fallen angels because God wants our eyes on him. Were not supposed to be infatuated with the occult and supernatural, but be infatuated with him.

Did you actually read what you typed? Do you not hear what you're saying? How in the holy hell can god be jealous?? Sorry to go off topic but your concept of a supreme being is as 2 dimensional as the image on my screen. I have to laugh im sorry but it seems your lack of understanding is limiting your ability to properly formulate a accurate picture here. GOD the alpha and omega is all and everything, that means nothing exists without its permission. So devils hell angels cars xboxes sand and horse flies are things it willed into existence by proxy. Since GOD is perfect and cant be wrong all the things that exist in a reality created by a supreme being is by extension perfect because is any one of these logical chains are broken the whole house of cards come falling down.

So to conclude if you or your group believe that god wants your attention like some petulant movie star who is so insecure that they need constant attention then YOU are worshiping an imposter, NOT the Alpha and Omega. IF god made humans only for the sole purpose of worshiping IT then i must say i dont want anything to do with such a sad and insecure entity. If a human went to an orphanage and adopted 50 kids from a very young age and got them to worship him or her the whole world would be in an uproar. BUT because most of us have been indoctrinated into this psychosis its gods will and perfectly natural??? Weak and limited gods are not for me. I seek the one true god who neither demands nor requires my worship.

link   
reply to post by TC Mike

They will never be able to explain what has happened since the beggining of creation because nobody will ever know those facts unless their beliefs are exposed for what they are, which clearly are based on fraud and manipulation by whoever was in control at any specific time throughout recorded history, or atleast their recorded history.

Growing up a Protestant myself, After much Roman / Medieval historical study, I always believed even back in my misled days that alot of Biblical facts were lost or changed within the scriptures during those violent centuries. Those who held power in Europe and who also controlled the Vatican changed more during those times than ever before and since. Those are the facts.

Nevermind the Egyptians, Mayans or Chinese for that matter. Yuh know, It always amuses me how Christians, as well as others, asume that anything written before their fairy tails should be written off just as disrespectively as they claim others write their own off. It's hypocrisy at it's highest order. ~SheopleNation

link   

Originally posted by undo

it isn't about you or anyone else "sinning" by just being alive but rather evidence of sin by being alive. and this is because sin=sex=knowledge of good and evil. you are evidence someone had sex. lol

Why is sex evil? Adam didn't know Eve, until after the fall and then begat Cain and Able. The 'gods' did not want Adam and Eve to be as as 'one of them'. Why not?

Didn't god say be fruitful and multiply? It's confusing to me. What actually was the sin? We know judgment was born from that moment. Who actually was the serpent? IF it was kundalini, wouldn't that have raised the sexual energy up to the pineal gland and activated the third eye?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

it isn't about you or anyone else "sinning" by just being alive but rather evidence of sin by being alive. and this is because sin=sex=knowledge of good and evil. you are evidence someone had sex. lol

Why is sex evil? Adam didn't know Eve, until after the fall and then begat Cain and Able. The 'gods' did not want Adam and Eve to be as as 'one of them'. Why not?

Didn't god say be fruitful and multiply? It's confusing to me. What actually was the sin? We know judgment was born from that moment. Who actually was the serpent? IF it was kundalini, wouldn't that have raised the sexual energy up to the pineal gland and activated the third eye?

i like this part of your post:
The 'gods' did not want Adam and Eve to be as as 'one of them'. Why not?

"as one of them" is talking about the ability to create copies of themselves. the gods did that by cloning. was clean, simple, no pain involved, and infinitely repairable/regenerative. humans do that by procreation via a set of mammalian reproductive genes. the mammals lent us a few other less than god-like characteristics. we went from being copies of the gods to .........well read any newspaper or just review ATS. lol

we are eternal spirits trapped in animal bodies.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

it isn't about you or anyone else "sinning" by just being alive but rather evidence of sin by being alive. and this is because sin=sex=knowledge of good and evil. you are evidence someone had sex. lol i theorize the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, is that section of human dna responsible for procreation

This is a perfect example of what I mean by saying that Biglino's take on this gives me comfort! Because how could a God - a supposedl loving, perfect being, etc etc - ever visit the sins of the Father on the children and their children? That's is so unfair that I can't even begin to describe my righteous fury!

Seriously though, re-reading such things as misinterpreted statements about corporeal beings misidentified as "God" or Gods or angels, whatever - that makes sense of what is patently the antithesis of a divine loving just God. By this being an account of an EBE encounter by primitive man, God gets to stay a perfect, loving being and humans and aliens are still the selfish, self-centered beings they always were. And thus the ideas of good and evil - and most importantly their attribution in wholly unfair and unjust ways on others - gets to remain a failing of mankind. To me that is comforting - much more so than thinking God kills babies or allows children to suffer for the sins they had nothing to do with it (the idea of sex being sinful as noted above is outdated and smacks of outdated human moral flavoring!).

And remember - this guy isn't stating that he knows it all and he alone is right and everyone else is wrong - he quite explicitly says we know only that we don't know - and is offering up his ideas about what this could mean and if right, his ideas are absolutely revolutionary (not that no one else has had similar, but I mean that if we'd only listen and invest the time in going down this path of research - what we could find, learn, and how humankind cold benefit from a revamped view on how to treat one another based on more enlightened acceptance and less intolderance and hatred - that would be revolutionary indeed!).

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2

i like this part of your post:
The 'gods' did not want Adam and Eve to be as as 'one of them'. Why not?

"as one of them" is talking about the ability to create copies of themselves. the gods did that by cloning. was clean, simple, no pain involved, and infinitely repairable/regenerative. humans do that by procreation via a set of mammalian reproductive genes. the mammals lent us a few other less than god-like characteristics. we went from being copies of the gods to .........well read any newspaper or just review ATS. lol

we are eternal spirits trapped in animal bodies.

that makes sense star for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join