It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired Vatican Hebrew Translator exposes the OT for what it is in his LITERAL translation of the Hebr

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
man,thank you! ive been saying this for years! hebrew doesnt translate that well into english!
can't wait till i sink my teeth into these videos.i just wrote a piece about the geneology from adam to noah,according to a christian 'scholar',by using the english language to try to translate from the origional aramanic/ancient hebrew. man what he came up with was an easy story why jesus was here!
when i done some research on the 'most practical' english translation,i seen how he got his sales pitch to the 'flock". people have to realize that hebrew is not like english,and its not so straight foward.
i will get back to you with more,ok!
thanx for the post,and i wont give you a star,because somehow,i don't think that is too important to you!
peace & respect.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I find the fact that Moses had his face burnt when seeing God's Glory similar to the scene in Close Encounters where Richard Dryfus's face was burnt when he witnessed the ufo.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Part 3
-------------------

Biglino translating the Bible goes on saying that:

The Angels of the Bible were not any sort of spiritual beings, but beings with flesh and bones

- they eat, they sleep, they need to wash themselves

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Part 4
----------------------

Biglino translating the Bible goes on saying that:
(putting the findings in modern days words)

A.- the Cherubim are not Angels at all, but “devices” - in one case (David) they are a sort of single-seat, small spacecraft.
In another case they are special devices “on top” of the Ark of the Covenant

B.- The Ark of the Covenant was a powerful, high voltage weapon.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
I 'read' four episodes, all subtitles, thats enough for me! I came away thinking......too vague, I don't know, it started to leave me thinking it was less than truthful. I'm not gonn'a watch all those episodes, and their difficult to read at that, and blaze by too quickly for comfortable reading, and I read a lot. I don't think he's translating this stuff right, at about the time of Moses, it gets real weird. I'm not buying this bunch of videos sorry.

This are just parts of conferences, to judge you shoul rad the books, of course it is a summery!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
God is an alien? That's his amazing, earth-shattering conclusion? Talk about getting all worked up over nothing.

Half the people who visit this website already believe that God was some kind of alien, and they don't have to go back and re-translate original sources. They just go by what the Old Testament/Torah says in the accepted translations, or what people say in popular TV shows.

Either way, it still doesn't "prove" jack diddly. His goofy translation can be completely correct. But it's still just the interpretation of an event or symbol by somebody who interpreted (or completely imagined) something else, who then wrote it down, where it was then interpreted by a dozen other people. It's all 10th-hand telephone game knowledge that you can twist another 1,000 ways, if you want to.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
man,thank you! ive been saying this for years! hebrew doesnt translate that well into english!
can't wait till i sink my teeth into these videos.i just wrote a piece about the geneology from adam to noah,according to a christian 'scholar',by using the english language to try to translate from the origional aramanic/ancient hebrew. man what he came up with was an easy story why jesus was here!
when i done some research on the 'most practical' english translation,i seen how he got his sales pitch to the 'flock". people have to realize that hebrew is not like english,and its not so straight foward.
i will get back to you with more,ok!
thanx for the post,and i wont give you a star,because somehow,i don't think that is too important to you!
peace & respect.

Thank you also to you, as the word needs open minded wise people to emprove and find a way out from its blindness...

link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I find the fact that Moses had his face burnt when seeing God's Glory similar to the scene in Close Encounters where Richard Dryfus's face was burnt when he witnessed the ufo.

Bingo !!

exactly.

Biglino tells, in a more recent conference, that the "Thing" where Yahwè was, was a sort of plasma powered spacecraft (the so called "God's Glory")
and Moses had to hide behind the rock to save himself from the hot plasma emission of the spacecraft.
(he was told to do so by Yahwè)
But Moses watched, and got his face burnt.

link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
What is/are "MMS?" How do you translate Hebrew without inserting vowels? The language had vowels, you know, they didn't go around clicking consonants and glottal stops at each other all day. You have to insert vowels into the written language to translate it. You said "all three Abrahamic religions" used only consonants in their writing ... but I've seen the Greek New Testament, and I'm pretty sure it has written vowels, too. I recall something about an Alpha and an Omega. What's up with that? Is Christianity no longer an Abrahamic religion?
edit on 19-1-2012 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

Hebrew pretty much became a mixture of oral tradition and written tradition. They have no vowels in their written language, so throughout the centuries, the meanings and pronunciations of words have been kept by the oral tradition. That's why we don't actually know the true pronunciation of the word "YHWH", the name of God, because it was not allowed to be spoken. The original pronunciation has been lost. We inserted the vowels "a" and "e" to make "Yahweh", but for all we know it could be any of the other combinations of vowels instead. And then they went and bastardized the word even more and created the word "Jehovah", which isn't even a real word; it's a mutilation of an unspoken, sacred word.

I watched the first video, and it's fascinating, but I'm not sure how he knows he is translating the proper words. He has to insert vowels, too. How does he know he's putting the right ones in?

link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Just because you can find one website on google that claims the Pope said he is Jesus doesn't mean it's true. You really should not believe everything you read. Actually, you should question everything you read.

Besides, everybody knows that Billy Meier is actually the reincarnated Jesus (or so he says), and it would be too confusing for there to be more than one walking around.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
God is an alien? That's his amazing, earth-shattering conclusion? Talk about getting all worked up over nothing.

Half the people who visit this website already believe that God was some kind of alien, and they don't have to go back and re-translate original sources. They just go by what the Old Testament/Torah says in the accepted translations, or what people say in popular TV shows.

Either way, it still doesn't "prove" jack diddly. His goofy translation can be completely correct. But it's still just the interpretation of an event or symbol by somebody who interpreted (or completely imagined) something else, who then wrote it down, where it was then interpreted by a dozen other people. It's all 10th-hand telephone game knowledge that you can twist another 1,000 ways, if you want to.

Mauro Biglino doesn't interpretate, he just translate letteraly, this is the really important thing about his work. Prists interpretate as they dont' have another possibility to explain facts that are difficult to explain without an interpretation.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire

Hebrew pretty much became a mixture of oral tradition and written tradition. They have no vowels in their written language, so throughout the centuries, the meanings and pronunciations of words have been kept by the oral tradition. That's why we don't actually know the true pronunciation of the word "YHWH", the name of God, because it was not allowed to be spoken. The original pronunciation has been lost. We inserted the vowels "a" and "e" to make "Yahweh", but for all we know it could be any of the other combinations of vowels instead.

I watched the first video, and it's fascinating, but I'm not sure how he knows he is translating the proper words. He has to insert vowels, too. How does he know he's putting the right ones in?

"How does he know he's putting the right ones in?"

Excellent observation, OrphenFire !!
That explanation is, infact, missing... We can ask to stesepu, who has direct contacts with Biglino

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Just because you can find one website on google that claims the Pope said he is Jesus doesn't mean it's true. You really should not believe everything you read. Actually, you should question everything you read.

Besides, everybody knows that Billy Meier is actually the reincarnated Jesus (or so he says), and it would be too confusing for there to be more than one walking around.

He copied Rael!
edit on 20-1-2012 by Raffaella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Mr. Biglino didn't add the vowels. The Masorets did it. He translates the Bible already WiTH the vowels in
edit on 20-1-2012 by stesepu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129
Ok after watching the 3rd video (I will watch the rest) this guy is wrong. The God was a kind and loving person, that is why we are here. whoever this guy is on about is not god, but seems more like the devil in the 3rd video...

That is because we are not talking about "GOD".
We are talking about space travelers, who arrived here, fixed up the planet to their purposes, manipulated a life form into slaves...us. They stayed for a purpose, probably mining, they got lazy, they needed someone to do the work...us.

They stayed to long and the humans that decided on freedom and left their little Eden where they were cared for but enslaved..and multiplied.

The aliens began to fight among themselves, so they broke off from their leaders and each took on a free human population as slaves by making deals with said free human, so they would have followers and builders for their little kingdoms.

Clearly we are built to want to FOLLOW. we always make sure we have someone to worship be it sports or actors or politicians because it was built into us. the people they built to be foreman for themselves had leadership built in...the royalty don't feel the need to follow even today but to lead.

They built into us a conscience that made us want to follow their laws and worship them. We have some of their DNA, they are not gods but travelers so we will never be satisfied.

The Proof is us and our nature and unnatural responses.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You are all quite funny to read! Funny as in most of you post your mumbo jumbo that you believe to be true!

Lets look at a very simple example that I learned about in grade 3. The teacher gives the first student a note saying "I like learning in class" then that student wispers in the ear of the next student what they read. and this goes on for 30 student. The last student writes on a piece of paper what he was told. The teacher then reads the first statment and then the last which read "monkeys fart"

Now consider the translations in the bible who have went through many more than 30 people and through many different languages all with dramatic changes in structures/meanings/verbs/nouns/pronunciations/ and beliefs, and sometimes malicious misrepresentations!

And you really think that your belief system is the RIGHT one? Yay yah I know, but, but, but, my religion isn't like that, or we have perfect little scholars that wouldn't lie or hide the truth! or Our religion is from GOD and therefor not open to interpretation!

Your so funny in your little monkey ways of thinking! And I mean that to be, "Your to smart for your own good" or "you don't look outside of yourself"

Lets face some facts.
1. you all are never going to agree on one thing......ever!
2. religions are designed to create mistrust in others not of the same view!

Therefore Religions should NOT or EVER be followed! I know, I know I'm a blasphemer or whatever! But so was your Jesus. Did he not say to tear down the churches and only follow the father? Then by following a Religion you by your own admission are not following Jesus's words. You too are a blasphemer!

Now you can be a spiritual person and still not follow religion. You can be a learner and not a follower. Just by attacking someone else's beliefs, you are JUDGEing them. Which according to your religions you should not do!

I chose to be Spiritual rather than to follow a set religion because until I see evidence, and I mean REAL proof, not this "you just gotta believe bull" Then religion can go away!

At least this guy who is translating books the best he can is actually looking beyond the veil of human manipulation. If I was to choose something to believe in,(lets just say this guys words) over say (some catholics) does that make it any different? other than, this is what we have always done bull?

Now lets all just learn something rather than stick our heads in the sand and shout "please don't make me learn anything new or my beliefs will be shattered, I can't handle that or I may have to learn another way and that super duper scary. I wanna die ignorant!)

Thank you and may I and my force be with you!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

You know I thought that was a joke but I guess not:

www.billymeierufocase.com...
He is really pushing it to claim to be Jesus with a bio like this:

According to Meier’s own biographies he claims to have been arrested for assault, convicted, and sent to youth prison. Twice. The first was in 1951 and then again in 1953. After escaping from prison in 1953 he joined the French Foreign Legion. In 1955 he deserted from the French Foreign Legion, returned to Switzerland for prosecution, and was “institutionalized” for two years. After his release Meier began to travel throughout the Middle East as a day laborer. During these travels he claims to have engaged in the grave robbing of a site he claims to have been the tomb of Jesus Christ in 1963. Shortly afterwards he takes his first photos of “UFOs” while in India. In 1964 he is expelled from India on charges of vagrancy and shortly thereafter had his left arm amputated at the elbow because he was hanging it outside the window of a bus when the bus crashed. In 1967 he meets and marries Kalliope. In 1975 he founded the Freie Interessengemeinschaft fur Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien (aka Free Community of Interests for Fringe and Spiritual Sciences and Ufology), otherwise known as FIGU.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
After years of study these videos pretty much say the same thing I have actually already learned.

Translation from Aramaic is extremely difficult and this is where the selfish translations began. In order to KNOW what the BIBLE really says, one must be able to translate himself or rely on someone else. Who is the most credible will be different from one person to the next. I find this guy VERY credible because he has spoken what I have already learned from a vast number of people including but not limited to Psychics like, Edgar Cayce. Cayce was a Jesus lover...just so you know.
He was a Baptist (Christian) yet he could be open minded enough to except what was brought to his attention without bias.

In order to inhabit this planet....a spirit or alien (whatever you want to call it) may have had to alter the DNA in order to live on the Planet. It could really be that simple. Cayce thinks so.

For me, personally I have come to the conclusion that....

There is a God. God is "good" all the time.

Choices have been made by "man" since the beginning of time as we know it and the outcome is the effect. It is simply a Universal Law as we know it. Cause and Effect.

Our DNA is lacking. Our senses are very limited and we do not see everything that is before us nor do we hear all that is around us. This is fact. We base our knowledge and truth on .....limitations.

We know that there are other Planets that inhabit other life forms that may be more advanced than us on some levels and other planets that are not so advanced. Hence, UFO's.

We know that our "leaders" have the intention to control our already limited knowledge. We know that they hold secrets. The fact is....truth always comes out. One day...we will know everything we wanted to know. One day we will have the full truth and nothing but the full truth. That day may be when we truly are "living" once again when we no longer have to house a body to sustain ourselves on this Planet.

I have tons of faith in God and in Jesus Christ. With that said my faith tells me... Anything is possible!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I must be the only person here that has had their faith in a spiritual, loving God potentially re-awakened from agnostic/near-atheism by this material!

This guy states unambiguously near the beginning of the lecture that his presentation on the test of the Bible is NOT related to a spiritual God, I found that odd until I watched the entire 6 videos, and then came away with some Hope for the first time in years that there may still actually be some sort of loving spirit creator out there (or in here, as it were). You see, after being brought up Fundamentalist Christian (mostly Baptist, but with excursions into Presbyterian and Methodist to see what was different) and finally learning to actually question things and listen to what passages were saying in the Bible, I became extremely disillusioned and eventually distraught. God was always implied to be this loving, Fatherly type that loves everyone (hate the sin, not the sinner!) and forgives anyone who asks for it and will save their soul from eternal damnation. Or rather Jesus does that being the son of God which is actually another way of saying God's incarnation into the physical world to see just how it is for humans to live here, at least according to some Preachers and Church members, explaining away the rather mean Old Testament God and giving away to the more loving and peaceful Jesus/God of the New Testament. Right there are so many interpretations of Biblical Scripture as to keep people debating for centuries, but I won't actually say "Contradictions" even though a Monotheistic religion really supposedly can be comprised of 2 (or 3 with the Holy Spirit) parts of God - or all just aspects of God but really one God that still has to carry on conversations with one another to understand the horrible things one puts the other through. I know the devout among you may want to try to explain your understanding of this to help clear m confusion and I honestly appreciate that because I know when I was a a good church-going boy that's what I would do - even though it varied so much among people who should be able to explain it that I soon just took it to mean that we (humans with our limited understanding) couldn't comprehend.

But then I started to realize the darker aspects of what I supposedly believed. And yes, being raised in a religious environment does render you in a sort of sleepy acceptance of things without questioning them - simply because you've heard them since you were too little to even think critically - as were most of the adults around you as well. But I had a real problem with animal sacrifices. Sure, we don't have to do that anymore BUT why did we ever? Did God really need humans to prove their faith and obedience by killing an animal? Couldn't he tell? And then it started on from there - and a point in the lecture that always, always bothered me - the Cain and Able story. Why did God find killing an innocent animal so much better than the more peaceful vegetables? Surely it should be the fact that they were faithful to him - I would expect a loving a supreme creator to abhor killing a living being to show love! WTF??? (And then of course you have people that say "animals don't matter - God put them here for us to use however we want" - which sickens me because - should that somehow be true then why make them feel pain? Why make them suffer when sacrificed - couldn't God make them with some humane - excuse me, "Godame" ability to go peacefully and willingly for such an exalted purpose as dying for some (unfathomable) holy reason?). But why wasn't Faith enough for God since it's so meaningful now?

I remember reading in a book once - Fiction (if that is any differentiator here) that an Angel was discussing creation and such with a human and revealed that God was mad bevause the Angels (or maybe Humans, can't remember for sure now) had imagined and conceived of BETTER ways to do things than God! Sacrilege? Well, strike me with lightening but if the divine way of doing things involves killing animals, slaughtering innocent babies (putting aside all the deaths from accidents, disease, etc, remember the Egyptian first born in the "wonderful" passover story? Again I say WTF??? And how fervently Chrtistians are against abortions for killing babies when their God does this or allows it - however you want to look at it).

Anyway, I could easily go on with the hundreds of questions and contradictions and lack of logic in this religion (and most in general) but I'll try to keep this short (too late, I know) - but perhaps my biggest problem with religion is Faith! - why is Faith necessary? GASP! How dare I question Faith! But yes, I do - I have a lot of questions and no good answers - I mean wouldn't it save a WHOLE lot of bloodshed and pain and misery and suffering for untold billions if God or Jesus in his omnipotence or heck, even a convincing Angel in His Name (BlueBeamers will love this idea) to pop up once in awhile and say "Hey!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Dang, I Love this stuff.. I've been waiting for someone to come out and say this for a while now.

Does anyone know if Biglino has a book out written with English translation? I've searched the internet and found nothing. He shows it in one video, but I can't find it anywhere/???

Is it being blocked out ??? I need a copy or 3...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join