It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired Vatican Hebrew Translator exposes the OT for what it is in his LITERAL translation of the Hebr

page: 1,
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is MY thread, my information I am TRYING to share for free and open discussion. I have shared this information on other sites for the same purpose. My original thread was deleted because due to posting frustration I gave up and copied my post from the OTHER site so I would not have to rewrite it all again if it disappeared...again when I hit post.

SO let's start again. Listening to Mauro Biglino's lecture on his work in the LITERAL translation of Hebrew text many things are made clear. First, how much meaning was inserted when previous translators inserted vowels and tried to make the documents make sense. But the literal translation (vowels only) are eye opening and as such (literal) suddenly the bible falls into line with other known texts and oral traditions from indigenous people around the world about our origins. Mauro was a Vatican Hebrew translator until he published this book. I was introduced to him by another person who had arranged a meeting with him so I could gain access to certain things that I wanted to include in a book i was putting together. That meeting fell through but today I saw some of his lectures and reconnected with him via FB. I congratulated him on this book and have many other questions to ask him. He tells me he has not faced any outright attacks by the Vatican and they are hoping this work fades to obscurity. However this work has gotten a lot of attention in Italy and he hopes to reach the world with this information now that it is translated into English.

You will hear why the "gods" wanted burnt offerings, why Moses's face turned red, why "god" was upset with Cain for presenting vegetables, while Able presented meats. It is a fascinating eye opening experience and explains many things that I had questions about and that were not answered in the other texts. THIS is the bible telling the story, and within the literal translation a completely different story unfolds. It is well worth the time and inquiry of those seeking truth. You will learn and understand that Moses didn't even speak Hebrew! His work has NOT and cannot be challenged by others as no one can argue with literal translations, the words mean what they mean, however the literal translation tells a much different story than the others. The rest of the videos in this series are in the playlist at the top

he also writes

Speaking of UFO in the past I have had the privilege to examine a printed text to Basilea in 1556 and that it brings a series of strange events.

Among these there is also the brief story of the sighting of a happened UFO… in 1479 in the skies of Arabia. The description in Latin it says that it was ” sicut comet” and it continues “as comet in form of cylinder with a point and so many holes on the side”. Precise that the Latin term ‘comet’ it is a form less used (and perhaps medieval) in comparison to the usual term ‘cometes’ of the classical Latin language. The illustration that accompanied the description was the sketch of a real cylindrical rocket with point ogival and numerous porthole.
from the blog

SO, let's see if we can get an actual discussion going about the CONTENT of the videos instead of reporting the threat in a panic, using straw man attacks because of the 5 languages Mauro is fluent in, English is not one of them. Let's see if you can read and discuss without accusing ME of plagiary, let's see if you can unlock your mind and investigate something without attacking and without bias.
edit on Sat Jan 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sat Jan 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to watching this! Don't have the time right now but will later today...

cheers mate

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't have the time to watch now, but will be watching it later tonight...
Looks interesting

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
I'm looking forward to watching this! Don't have the time right now but will later today...

cheers mate

OH thank you...geesh the attacks last time I posted it from people who flat out refused to watch the video then they reported the thread as plagiary and deleted it! i found it interesting and am comparing to the chronicle project that is also doing literal translation work.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
cheers for posting this.. this looks very interesting to say the least.

i suppose we all expected the translations to be different than the current versions however.. as the bible has been bastardised many times over and much of the original text isnt even available any more.

I will give this a good watch later and leave comments and opinions later on.

cheers mate!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Thank you for being so persistent in trying to get this info out. Im only on part 3
Personal observation, at around 11 min into the first vid he shows a sumarian pictogram for Ruach which is translated something like Spirit of God or Gods Wind, it totally looks like a UFO.

Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I get that he re-translated the Bible. But what is the info you want us to have? I am not going to watch the video and there is no summary of what he says. I read the other post, and all it was was arguing over if the guy was who he claimed to be. So please, do what the forum rules say and condense his video into the major salient points. What is so explosive? What did he find?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by scary

Don't be fooled. This guy is lying through his teeth. This is one of the only guys who has the credentials to interpret the bible correctly and what he says completely smashes Zac Sitchin's BS.

Mike Heiser is a scholar in the fields of biblical studies and the ancient Near East. He is the Academic Editor of Logos Bible Software. Mike earned the M.A. and Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2004. He has also earned an M.A. in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania (major fields: Ancient Israel and Egyptology). His main research interests are Israelite religion (especially Israel’s divine council), biblical theology, ancient Near Eastern religion, biblical & ancient Semitic languages, and ancient Jewish binitarian monotheism.

Mike blogs about biblical studies at The Naked Bible, and fringe beliefs about archaeology and antiquity at PaleoBabble. He offers courses on the Old Testament, New Testament, Biblical theology, and various ancient languages through his online institute, MEMRA. He has also written several articles and short books on these sorts of subjects.

Mike's other academic interests include the paranormal and the occult. His UFO Religions blog discusses how the belief in aliens shapes modern religious worldviews. Mike has been a frequent guest on a number of radio programs such as Coast to Coast AM. He is best known for his critique of the ancient astronaut theories of Zecharia Sitchin and his paranormal thriller, The Facade, which intertwines many of his interests.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

You want to know the absolute true well dig through his site and you will see for yourself.

www.michaelsheiser.com... This one page bust the whole UFO-Roswell MYTH!! See the pretty pic's? His book is pretty good reading too as its a story based on what he thinks is happening now between our governments and what the gov, thinks are aliens. I read the whole book in two nights so it must be good.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The Vatican did right by firing him. He can now go preach his belief in demonic UFO's elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
I get that he re-translated the Bible. But what is the info you want us to have? I am not going to watch the video and there is no summary of what he says. I read the other post, and all it was was arguing over if the guy was who he claimed to be. So please, do what the forum rules say and condense his video into the major salient points. What is so explosive? What did he find?

It is not my job to watch the videos for you. It is also not my job to summarize them any further than I did. I am not YOUR interpreter. Each person can take away from it what they choose. He didn't RE translate anything. He translated the accepted MMS from all three Abrahamic religions using ONLY the consonants as it was written and without injecting punctuation (not written with it) and vowels, again, not written with it. If it is of no interest to you and not worth your time and inquiry to watch the videos, please move on and do not hinder free and open discussion. I posted ONE video and told the members that the literal translation has a good correlation with the summarian texts and I am surmising that anyone interested in this subject has already made their own investigation of the Summarian texts. I also mentioned key titillating factors such as the burnt offerings. If you wish to learn more, please take the time to watch them yourself. TIA.

I think it is pretty "explosive" to have the literal meaning of the bible characters match up in many details with the Summarian texts. Is that enough for you? Since the other translations have completely bastardized the meaning and inserted meaning where none was implied I think it has earth shaking implications for the Abrahamic cults that rule the world.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Excellent thread so far, now what needs to occur is someone should do the entire series in spoken English so we can listen without having to read subtitles, although i get and understand what he is saying, it would be better digested in our native tongue

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scary

He worked for the Vatican? Well i definately won't be reading his lies. The Pope claimed to be Jesus, that's enough for me to write off anything that comes from Roman Catholicism.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by scary

Don't be fooled. This guy is lying through his teeth. This is one of the only guys who has the credentials to interpret the bible correctly and what he says completely smashes Zac Sitchin's BS.

Mike Heiser is a scholar in the fields of biblical studies and the ancient Near East. He is the Academic Editor of Logos Bible Software. Mike earned the M.A. and Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2004. He has also earned an M.A. in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania (major fields: Ancient Israel and Egyptology). His main research interests are Israelite religion (especially Israel’s divine council), biblical theology, ancient Near Eastern religion, biblical & ancient Semitic languages, and ancient Jewish binitarian monotheism.

Mike blogs about biblical studies at The Naked Bible, and fringe beliefs about archaeology and antiquity at PaleoBabble. He offers courses on the Old Testament, New Testament, Biblical theology, and various ancient languages through his online institute, MEMRA. He has also written several articles and short books on these sorts of subjects.

Mike's other academic interests include the paranormal and the occult. His UFO Religions blog discusses how the belief in aliens shapes modern religious worldviews. Mike has been a frequent guest on a number of radio programs such as Coast to Coast AM. He is best known for his critique of the ancient astronaut theories of Zecharia Sitchin and his paranormal thriller, The Facade, which intertwines many of his interests.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

You want to know the absolute true well dig through his site and you will see for yourself.

www.michaelsheiser.com... This one page bust the whole UFO-Roswell MYTH!! See the pretty pic's? His book is pretty good reading too as its a story based on what he thinks is happening now between our governments and what the gov, thinks are aliens. I read the whole book in two nights so it must be good.

'
Mauro is NOT lying through his teeth, he has no agenda. He is making a LITERAL translation of the OT and using only as it was written using consonates and without injecting meaning. The symbols mean what they mean...and nothing more or less. THAT is where Mauro is winning and your bloke is FAIL. Mauro has no vested interest in making the characters say something that they do not. Here is another LITERAL translation project...and sorry but your dude has an agenda.

another literal translation project who are the supreme ONES

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
Excellent thread so far, now what needs to occur is someone should do the entire series in spoken English so we can listen without having to read subtitles, although i get and understand what he is saying, it would be better digested in our native tongue

I appreciate your sentiments (as American as they are) because I would like to listen while I work instead of having to put things down and watch the screen. THIS work will not be translated into good English until enough people OUTSIDE of Italy take an interest so until then I suppose it would be good of us to understand that not everything worthwhile has been translated into good English yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by scary
He translated the accepted MMS from all three Abrahamic religions using ONLY the consonants as it was written and without injecting punctuation (not written with it) and vowels,

What is/are "MMS?" How do you translate Hebrew without inserting vowels? The language had vowels, you know, they didn't go around clicking consonants and glottal stops at each other all day. You have to insert vowels into the written language to translate it. You said "all three Abrahamic religions" used only consonants in their writing ... but I've seen the Greek New Testament, and I'm pretty sure it has written vowels, too. I recall something about an Alpha and an Omega. What's up with that? Is Christianity no longer an Abrahamic religion?
edit on 19-1-2012 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You do realize the OT is apart of the Jewish Torah And that Jewish scholars had it and have read and translated it far longer than there has even been a "Catholic" church...

Just saying...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Climax
Thank you for being so persistent in trying to get this info out. Im only on part 3
Personal observation, at around 11 min into the first vid he shows a sumarian pictogram for Ruach which is translated something like Spirit of God or Gods Wind, it totally looks like a UFO.

Very interesting.

Isn't there some mention of RUACH (the winds) being associated with a cylindrical object?

Many of the old religious paintings show objects that look like UFO's in the sky background. Also I suspect that the "eyes" of Ezekiels chariot were an expression for "windows".

I would really like to hear more information either quotes or paraphrased from the video because I cannot watch the youtube.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
You do realize the OT is apart of the Jewish Torah And that Jewish scholars had it and have read and translated it far longer than there has even been a "Catholic" church...

Just saying...
Thats what i'm saying. This guy in the video thinks he knows more than jewish priests who spend their entire lives studying this stuff. They don't just spend 4-6 years in college studying it they spend up to their entire lives starting at the age of 12.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join