It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for ATS members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So i have a few questions for people. I have been researching this stuff for quite a while now and there are a few things that I find very confusing, and I am wondering what the opinions of ATS members are on these particular issues.

First is ZEITGEIST.

I found these documentaries enthralling when i first viewed them, the stuff about religion, the banks etc although now I find myself starting to think that it may have been a tool to confuse these issues and generally create an atmosphere of confusion, possibly implemented by you know who (TPTB).

One of the reasons I am leaning this way is because the more research I do into these areas the more I find that a lot of the stuff in these doco's is very misleading, a lot of it may be true, although the manner in which they go about presenting it makes it very confusing to the average viewer. This is where we come in. What do you guys think about the Zeitgeist material? Project venus seems to be pretty silly in my own opinion and I find their vision of this new world to rather stagnant and futuristic while also being very unappealing. What do you guys think? What is the deal with zeitgeist? NWO tool to confuse people? An acceleration of the plan? This theory is taken back by the third one, although i still find it all very confusing and need a bit of help here.

Second is THE ARRIVALS

I find that this series is pretty on the ball, they present a very good introduction for people into conspiracies and they present some fantastic insights. One thing that has been bothering me though is a lot of the stuff to do with the antichrist, they continually refer to the antichrist and it's arrival on earth, which is apparently now. Another thing is what this series deems to be satanic in nature. They refer to the Egyptian pharoes as satanic which I find very confusing also. The suggest that the current ruling bloodlines (Illuminati) are descendents from the pharoes of ancient egypt. How does this work? How are they satanic? I am sure that certain secret societies pracitce luciferianism, as in they worship lucifer and use sacred knowledge to further their own agenda, although I don't see how this fits with the pharoes at all, as far as I know they were all about enlightenment and trascending the physical realms.

I just don't understand how people who are so onto so many things can say this. I believe that their are legitimate religious prophecies that will take place in the future, although I feel that according to these films EVERYONE is satanic. What do you guys think??? What is the deal??? If you havent seen this series then definitely do so as it's pretty great, although these questions still remain, and have been really doing my head in. Here is the first section.

I can't seem to find the second part although i will keep trying, have a watch and let me know what you think.

Now ATS I know this may seem daft, though I really need some opinions here from people that have also been studying this stuff. What do you think?

Thanks a bunch in advance
edit on 19-1-2012 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The problem with eye opener docu's like these are that so many small variables could be different and the overall underlying pattern is still the same, it doesn't matter if the religion part of zietgist is wrong or not, or if they missed or misquoted a fact or two about economy and the birth of america (if I recall the original didn't make the connection that it wasn't just america, but that may have been a different documentary im thinking of, there are alot of them.)

the truth is hidden in the lie, hide in plain sight, its the illuminati's favourite game cause they are so frigging backwards to normal people.

ed: if you want a more interactive eye opener I would personally deffinatly recommend play deus ex human revolution if you have a ps3, they even cover FEMA camps in that game, even the fact that fema arn't the big dogs. except for the future setting and artistic additions I think they pretty much nailed todays societal issues.
edit on 19/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I liked the Zeitgeist about how religion is derived from astrology and astronomy, it's actually more plausible and less confusing when dealing with the facts. Not saying I don't believe in a god or whatnot but some things they point out make too much sense to be ignored.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I very much enjoyed Zeitgeist. With the exception of the producers version of religion, whereas they are completely wrong. As well as the "secret bloodline" aspect. I am from that bloodline in many different branches of my family tree and I am damn near homeless, almost as if I have a curse upon me. I believe their is truth in there, but alot of misinformed BS as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Thats what I mean though, I feel that somehow this is it, this is the truth hidden in a lie and so forth to infinity...I'm not concerned with a few facts being wrong, I am more concerned with why this was made....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Religion did not come from astrology/astronomy. The oldest recorded mapping of the stars is called the Mazzoroth, the first 10 generations of Adam recorded them and it basically tells the story of Yeshua. The oldest know record of this was found carved in stone the Euphrates River Valley, which is in the vicinity of where the Garden of Eden was located, now underwater at the southern tip of Iraq. This stone tablet, Mazzoroth, was dated approx. 5,000-6,000 years old.

The Babylonians and later the Greeks mistranslated and changed things, much as the Greeks did with mistranslating the Bible/Torah. Research the Mazzaroth, you will be amazed. Peace!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm with you. I haven't watched their series, but the first Zeitgeist was really cool. I enjoyed it a great deal, thought it was well done and presented its case quite well. Of course, I reserve the right to not swallow everything I see on Youtube hook, line and sinker. It is so hard to tell who is on the up-and-up, and who is manipulating our minds. View everything with a critical eye.

The Project Venus thing is an odd pipe-dream from somebody who was smokin' on a pipe when he came up with it.

I look forward to seeing the other videos when I have the time.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Zeitgeist did not mention that Yeshua/Jesus was actually born on Sept. 11. The same day that the Jews celebrate as Adams birth date. As Yeshua being the second Adam...one would think that the makers of Zeitgeist would actually educate themselves with ancient scriptures which tell the story, by the stars. FACT: Man can change a written word or even a story told, but man cannot change the course of the stars. The Ancient scriptures reference the stars at major events. There is a reason for that.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Have only seen the first one and liked it at first but like you I had doubts that I could not put my finger on.

About being linked to the pharoes.
Cant remember which docu it was but this was explained for eg: When the queen was crowned the thrown was placed on a small pyramid and strapped into the underside of the throne was a large stone taken from the pyramids. The royals are definately linke in some way to the pharoes.
If I remember where I saw this I'll let you know.

I always work on the assumption that TPTB remove anything they dont want shown and now we have ziet 3

Interesting, I'll watch this thread and see where it goes.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnswerSeeker2012

From that bloodline? How does that work? Im really interested.

I feel that as many have pointed out the religious aspect of the documentaries (first section, first part) seems very suspect. The more I delve into this aspect and re watch zeitgeist it seems to me to be some effort to muddy the issue, and to create confusion.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Apparently their moves need to be in the open though, as in you must let people know in some way what your plans are before you execute them, this brings a lot into question for me. The project venus idea seems too far from reality to ever be implementable....which makes people complacent...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnswerSeeker2012

Religion did not come from astrology/astronomy. The oldest recorded mapping of the stars is called the Mazzoroth, the first 10 generations of Adam recorded them and it basically tells the story of Yeshua. The oldest know record of this was found carved in stone the Euphrates River Valley, which is in the vicinity of where the Garden of Eden was located, now underwater at the southern tip of Iraq. This stone tablet, Mazzoroth, was dated approx. 5,000-6,000 years old.

The Babylonians and later the Greeks mistranslated and changed things, much as the Greeks did with mistranslating the Bible/Torah. Research the Mazzaroth, you will be amazed. Peace!

eh? what history books you reading mr. mainstream? Babylonians were decendents of Sumerians who based their knowledge off the STARS, their Religion was stories based off the positions of STARS and astronomical events. The oldest known megalithic structures that PRE-DATE your Adam and Mazzaroth are formed to mimic guess what.... THE STARS. Please do research before posting one example that isn't as solid as you were led to believe. K thanks bye
edit on 19-1-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
S&F for raising some excellent questions.

Zeitgeist was the documentary that really opened up my eyes & made me really start to question things, NWO-related.

However with time, I realised a lot of inaccuracies & flaws within the Zeitgeist documentaries & series.

I'm leaning towards an opinion that most documentary film-makers are genuinely just producing their own analysis & thoughts towards several conspiracies.

The bit in question is, whether these film-makers are purposefully including their own certain biased opinions & added sensationalism into the documentaries?

I tend to think that is the case, & you can tell from watching different documentaries, just what sort (if any) of agenda are these people trying to get across.

The Arrivals is a good documentary that's been well put-together, but it is shown from an Islamic POV.
So I would take everything from it with a grain of salt (as I'm not a Muslim).

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thanks for the response Smokey Haze, I think you're right, maybe im just getting a little bit paranoid about what their purpose is...

Thanks again mate

new topics

top topics

join