It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot and Killed! A werewolf? YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You're right! Thanks! But who reads pages 2 and so on? Threads get insanely huge on ATS.

To the other poster, yes, coyotes get that big in Texas. (Big as the OP's plushy stuffed doll that is.)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh No!
Somebody killed Eddie Munster!

edit on 1/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

You haven't been in East Texas... There are huge coy/dogs that are worse than coyotes because they aren't scared of humans but hunt in packs and live with coyotes.. They are sometimes as large as a German Shepherd...... There are huge white tails, wild hogs, and cougars in the wooded areas which there is a lot of... It is common to see everything I mentioned during daylight just before sunset and just after sunrise except for cougars... I live on wooded acreage and see all these critters frequently except for cougars that I have seen a few of but I'm not out and about at night as much these days..... The werewolf thing is just silly.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
On the topic of getting even with your cousin, Go to the local court house or city hall. Call your cousin from a phone in the bldg for caller id purposes. Tell him he need to come down to sign some paperwork concerning establishing child support for multiple children.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
this is a fake, the so called werewolfe llooks like scrappy doo from the scooby doo cartoons

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I'm a bit late here but have to say the guy even looks photoshopped,his head doesn't fit his body,ha ha.

I don't have a clue about the dog though,I'm sure there are conditions or defects that could cause the paws to look like that or again photoshopped.

just saw the video,they nailed it!!
edit on 31-1-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join