It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot and Killed! A werewolf? YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
THANK YOU ATS!
***It has been proven to be fake, and Now I must think of something good to get back at my Cousin.***

*** I am in no way trying to pass this off as real! I'm just relaying information and just want everyone's opinion, thanks

So the story goes like this...

Today I received a call following a picture message (the picture below)

A family member of mine and a few other people were out hunting when they saw 3 (what they thought to be) coyotes running.
So they started to shoot at them and one of them stood up on it's hind legs and charged at them.
This is the one they shot and killed.

I'm not sure what to believe, This is coming from a reliable source (to me).
I figured if it were a hoax it would have been spread around a little bit and someone here might have seen it?
That's where ATS comes in. I know that there is experts on this type of thing and I just wanted to get a second opinion.

1) Is it real
2) If it's real, what is it?

Pay attention to the hands...
Looks like opposable thumbs to me!...?

You be the judge.

I forgot to add that they called a game warden to come check it out and he confiscated it and put it in a cooler.

edit on 19-1-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Is this location close enough for you to travel to check on the validity of the photo?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Why does it look like a ordinary wolf? Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

What's up with the quality of the pic?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Those look like normal front wolf paws to you?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
looks EXTRA fake in my opinion, doesn't even look like a real animal, dead or alive.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by GmoS719

Is this location close enough for you to travel to check on the validity of the photo?

We both live in Texas, I'm 8 hours north of him though.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by GmoS719

What's up with the quality of the pic?

I didn't take the picture, I assume it's a cheap camera phone?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
LOL

Fake.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Looks like a little kid in a werewolf costume.

Just my opinion.

link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
LOL

Fake.

This isn't the kind of input that I'm looking for...
It's useless.

link   
reply to post by GmoS719

i just cant shake the feeling its photoshoped...

look at the "hands" of the animal, and then look at the right hand of the man photographed...

dont get me wrong i would love to have actual proof that these creatures exist, my opinion photoshop

link   
Almost looks like a still taken from a crappy moving image (cheap webcam)

Hmmmm

Dunno..

Do you have the raw image data?

Also you can get banned for intentionally hoaxing (just FYI)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
reply to post by GmoS719

i just cant shake the feeling its photoshoped...

look at the "hands" of the animal, and then look at the right hand of the man photographed...

dont get me wrong i would love to have actual proof that these creatures exist, my opinion photoshop

Thank you for your input, do you have any experience with photoshop?
Also, To me it looks like he is holding it by the neck. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Almost looks like a still taken from a crappy moving image (cheap webcam)

Hmmmm

Dunno..

Do you have the raw image data?

Also you can get banned for intentionally hoaxing (just FYI)

As I stated, I'm just relaying information. I'm not trying to pass it off as real.
What's the raw image data?
It was sent through a text message.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Looks like it has mange. I doubt that it is a werewolf. Probably a coyote. Was it in South Texas by any chance?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I frequently see coyotes and on rare occasion coy-dogs.. I've never seen one of either that looks anything like that thing.. What fur it has looks a lot like a border collie or a border collie/ Australian cattle dog mix....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Okay, now we're talkin'! The very first thing I noticed is that on its forearms and legs there appears not to be any hair. A lot of people will say it is mange but to me, it looks as if it evolved that way, which is startling. It does appear to have "hand"-like paws but maybe this is what all paws would look like without fur? Just thinking out loud.

Can you get any more pictures? Things like this are why I love ATS. Thank you for the post. Also, can I ask where this occurred?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If that is a werewolf, then the human it developed from must be either an infant or a very very small person.
Consider this- if werewolves are real, then the mass of the human and the mass of the wolf/beast would have to be the same in order for it to be plausible. The organs, bones, skin, and muscle may move and stretch, shorten or lengthen, but, BUT, the mass of each mentioned segment must be the same. Otherwise, where does the displaced matter go? And, worse yet, where does it come from when the change is reversed, assuming such a thing is possible? So, I call a very, very sad looking wolf like beast that someone thought to shave before holding up and photographing to play a prank or make a false claim. As for thumbs, I have a pit bull puppy who's left front paw did not develop correctly, and she appears to have a thumb! Unfortunately, she didn't develop wrist bones on that foot, so she has a limp. The paws on this beast could be dewclaws.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Looks like a young wolf or coyote with a shaved belly and feet. I think it is fake. Hope that doesn't offend, since you say it is a trusted source, but that looks intentionally staged. Shot the hairy little thing, shaved its belly and front legs, and pulled the hair back by the scruff to show the face and teeth.

Not a werewolf.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join