It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've been working on figuring out what the parables are in some of the most well known prophecies and have made some good progress , you can visit link below to see www.abovetopsecret.com...

What i'm requesting from you all is some links and videos to some prophecies that have stumped you, i've already tied in a few prophecies to C. Alan Martin's prophecy and I believe that alot of these prophecies actually coincide with each other, so please list some well known prophecies from the past that I can take a look at , must be older than a few years preferably. K thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I believe that C. Alan Martin is, in a way, mirroring parts of the book of the Revelation of John. John is taken to a high mountain and is shown the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel. C. Alan Martin is also atop a high mountain and is shown twelve houses. It's all rather interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
yea one of the things i've noticed going through the prophecies i've been reviewing so far is the striking similarities, kinda like the same story being retold with different names and places. But one thing always stays true, the numbers.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
I've been working on figuring out what the parables are in some of the most well known prophecies and have made some good progress , you can visit link below to see www.abovetopsecret.com...

What i'm requesting from you all is some links and videos to some prophecies that have stumped you, i've already tied in a few prophecies to C. Alan Martin's prophecy and I believe that alot of these prophecies actually coincide with each other, so please list some well known prophecies from the past that I can take a look at , must be older than a few years preferably. K thanks.

Wish I could help but I'm sorry to say that NOTHING stumps me. I'm just that good I guess.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jpeniel

sweet, so will you share your answers to the prophecies with us ?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
reply to post by jpeniel

sweet, so will you share your answers to the prophecies with us ?

Which one?

top topics

join