It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything talking about the same things as spirit science on youtube? I've watched all of them and liked them very much. Does anybody else think that this guy might actually be right about a lot of stuff I'm not saying all or that hes a genus or anything I'm just wondering. Another thing I think is very cool is astral projection and lucid dreaming I right now am starting to train to do both by first getting good at meditation.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Most of the material covered (especially the end of the first season) can be found in The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life (Volumes I and II) written by Drunvalo Melchizedek. I love the way Spirit Science extracted information from the books and animated it, I too believe there's a great amount of validity in the videos.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

Here ya go. Using the ATS Search engine will show even more threads on this subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thank you

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If you are interested in reading the emerald tablets then here is a link. Pretty interesting stuff. I really Like Jordan's down to earth approach to it all. He presents some great info that can be expanded on in a bunch of different directions.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
If you are interested in reading the emerald tablets then here is a link. Pretty interesting stuff. I really Like Jordan's down to earth approach to it all. He presents some great info that can be expanded on in a bunch of different directions.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean

OMG I love you ! not trying to be creepy I just really wanted to read those thank you sooooooo much

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

no problem. gotta help eachother on the path right?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here is their web site that also includes a forum. There are tons of helpful tool there as well.

The Spirit Science

I also LOVE these teaching and feel a REAL connection to the information. Like breathing fresh air after a thousand years in the dust. Love it!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus

no problem. gotta help eachother on the path right?

Exactly

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
Here is their web site that also includes a forum. There are tons of helpful tool there as well.

The Spirit Science

I also LOVE these teaching and feel a REAL connection to the information. Like breathing fresh air after a thousand years in the dust. Love it!

Apperently It's been suspended

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

It has! I kid you not, i was on there about 1 hour ago checking it out thinking that this is a really amazing and beautiful site, i agree how science and spirit need to be connected. I had a shower came back to watch some more videos on the site and read more and it was banned?? wtf?!?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Oh no! I don't know what happened. I was just on it about 30 mins ago...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Interesting ideas... spirit science. It makes me think. The world around us - changes, as we attempt to capture the essence in a symbolic form, our clocks tick and the storm calls us... where is reality when we need it? It seems that the vocal chords cannot defend us from the machines.

new topics

top topics

join