It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is an alien and the church tries to hide that fact! PROOF OF ALIEN JESUS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by defconzero

Greetings, defconzero, star and flag for more education for Christians and Jesus worshippers. Also very respectfully written and with good reason and logic, based on scripture. Subject matter I have attempted to present before with little success.

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. John 8:23

That's the kicker right there, is it not? We, humanity, and created beings, created on this planet, we all know that anyway, and the man talking, I hesitate to call him a name not really his, from a far off Star, part of an advance race performing a colonization of Earth.
In fact, to my knowledge, there were 12 Root Races of ETs who did this. The human model is three parts, Mind, Body, and Spirit. Body and Mind are biological-mechanical "containers," and Spirit is an Energy Force, a part of, and directly connected to THE FORCE.

Society has ruined the word "Alien" and should be used when ever you want but due to Hollywood it has caused people to think in the lines of fiction. Using the word people think your crazy! [Alien] (Book of Strong's Concordance) a foreigner:-alien, sojourner, stranger. The word "alien" is a TITLE word, like doctor, dentist, scientist, writer, messenger, pizza boy, etc... Weather you are from Canada, Mexico, Mars or Jupiter. If it is not the land you are from, then you are an "alien." Does not mean Earth only! When we went to the Moon, the astronauts were aliens from another land! ...That land being Earth.

Yes, I fully agree. The word itself has become so common people think of the meaning as common too. "Those Who From Heaven Who Came Down" springs to my mind. I too have traced the word "Heaven" back to "Firmament" as the vault or expanse of the sky, as in Genesis, God created the firmament to separate the "waters above" (the earth) from waters below. The word is anglicised from Latin firmamentum, which appears in the Vulgate.
Then there is this:

In Heaven’s Name All the ancients, like many alive today, spoke of “heaven” and meant “the sky.” The Bible even uses the same words for both, interchangeably. “The kingdom of heaven” is [literally] the same as “the kingdom of the sky.” The Greek Titan Ouranos (Uranus) is simply the Sky, the Heaven, personified. You will say I have a sure grasp of the obvious. Why is it necessary to point out such a truism? Simply because modern thinking on heaven as the abode of God and the location of the blessed afterlife has undergone a hasty retooling in light of modern knowledge, namely that there is no absolute up or down, that the sky and outer space are not up there but out there.

Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space, was not being frivolous when he announced there was no God to be seen there. Most people in past ages would have expected to see him there. Is that not where Jesus ascended? Jack Chick and other contemporary sectarians are still quite happy to pinpoint which nebula holds the gate of the divine realm!

But most Christians have reacted to this secularization of the sky and of space by redefining the religious heaven, the theological heaven. And they have done so in a vague manner drawn more or less from science fiction. Nowpeople speak increasingly of heaven as “another dimension,” whatever that means. It is surprising how little comment this great shift has occasioned. No one who says it appears to have much in mind. It is simply a way of trying to fend off the facts of science.

“God turned out to be absent from the heaven of the sky? Okay, then, there must be some other heaven for him to be in!” In what follows, my goal is only to show that the Bible writers certainly drew no such distinction. They would have bet Yuri Gagarin that he would have seen God.
www.infidelguy.com...

So, you can see how Dogma has convoluted what the word really means. I know there are other Dimensions, and the ones higher than our own 3rd Dimension could be called "Celestial," and it has to do with Vibrations. The mission, the job of a Spirit is to live upon Terra/Earth for a time, listen to Teachers sent to Teach them. Learn to grow and build their knowledge. To Evolve into a Better Model.
This process is older than anyone can remember, and is not, to my knowledge, recorded anywhere. There is a recorded history of Earth, but it only goes back so far. Before that, all is dark and unknown. Some say there was a planetary catastrophe that caused this destruction. When a Spirit has evolved enough, it moves on up to a higher dimension of time and space. Many dispute this, but it is a very simple, and quite effective way to evolve Human Spirits. That which we know as "Life" can be heaven, or hell, and can be both good and bad. Life is what one makes it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Friend.. Following the teaching of Jesus is not religion. I agree that Christianity has become distorted and become full of false teachings. Friend, I'm a Christian and minister. I don't hate you and Jesus doesn't either. Who ever told you gay people is hated by Jesus was lying. He loves you and I do too. Don't hate Jesus because of people's stupidity.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Love your post friend. I pretty much agree with everything you said. This is a touchy topic I know. Lol.. Its one we can't get mad about because it is on such a deep level. We have to just talk it out.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Bless you friend for your wisdom. ^_^

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

There's neither miracles nor magic, it all boils down to science. If god doesn't have a means of travel, then he won't move. Jesus walked wherever he went and the few times he didn't, you can bet there was somebody pushing buttons and pulling strings to get him moved.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Your reply is awesome! I love your wording! Very true! When you get into Ancient Aliens you begin to look at this with a new eye. It strips away all this religious garbage! Religion has distorted Jesus's work and even his essence. The Bible is very cosmic and is a book given to us by people from the stars! ...Its the Inspired word of God which means was given to us from celestial power and not only power but celestial beings.

Two abductions are even in the Bible.. Enoch and Elija! ^_^ Good abductions though, lol. They didn't get anal probed, lol.

Much respect and love to you friend.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by defconzero

reply to post by arpgme 

First off Hell is not for enternity! People have misunderstood that in the bible. 

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

"The wages of sin is death" that is the final punishment of the non elect,death. God is merciful,it is only the cruelness of man that such a creature would want a fellow human to suffer such great agony for ever. 

Remember the rule God set up in the bible when paul was beaten. A person could only receive 40 stripes save one. So 39 stripes(because 40 stripes is almost enough to kill someone) Throughout the bible you will find that when a person suffers it is only for a short while. The two thief's at the cross both suffered for a short while then the one on the left entered death he is non existence no suffering in a place called hell. (In fact the word for hell actually means grave). 

The thief on the right entered into the greatest joy a human can receive he entered into paradise. 

Luk 23:40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? 
Luke 23:41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. 
Luke 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 
Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him Verily I say unto thee , Today shalt thou be with me in paradise. 

But anyways to the point 

You said that baby could be saved because the can't accept Jesus . Well first off John the baptist was saved in the womb,before he was even conceived. Secondly accepting Jesus doesn't mean anything this is a false teaching. No one accepts Jesus. Jesus accepts you. 

Tts 3:Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 

Everyone is evil there is not one person better than the other I'm just as wicked as Hitler or as Martin Luther king we are all sinners. 

Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 

There are many people in the bible who believed on Jesus but were not saved for example judas iscariot is one,Saul believed in God but wasn't saved. There was a great multitude following Jesus that turned away because they loved the things of this world! 

There is a verse that says that says something like this " you believe then you do well. The devils also believe and tremble! So just because you believe doesn't mean your saved. 

So yes hitler COULD have been saved or Could have been unsaved. Only God knows the heart. And to many people this would make them mad that hitler might be saved, but people must remember ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD! 

You are almost right about the last thing you wrote we are not saved by works but by grace that is the Grace of God. But we can't accept Jesus Jesus accepts us. Accepting Jesus is a work. 

Sorry for the long post but I hope this answers some or all of your questions/comments. 

Remember God is a merciful God we always tend to look at all the bad things that happen and say "Gods not merciful) but it's our sin that has caused all the bad in this world. Just look at all the Mercies of God. Start with every single heartbeat. For his mercies are more in number than the sand that is by the seashore or the stars in the heavens!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey... If people believe in a man in the sky who guides them... Then you can believe that man is an alien! Sounds good to me brotha'
anything is possible in the system of "belief" who the hell am I to chime in and say "NO NO!!!! JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD NOT AN ALIENNN!!!!1111" I've heard your theory before and to be honest it makes more sense then the whole creation thing... Alas I do not really believe in anything... I just think once you're dead you're dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join