It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EA, Nintendo, and Sony Electronics remove SOPA support

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I find it really hard to believe that Electronic Farts withdrew its support. Really, really hard. And Sony, too? Wow... I think I might have a heart attack.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The internet is a crime........why I hear you scream, well because it allows us normal people to view, learn and mingle with the highbrows of society until they realise we have day jobs, pay our taxes and most often are more in touch with what is going on........you can feel their fear once they realise from your post on www.whatever forum you don't have several cars / houses and eat out at the finest places everyday and night.

This is probably why the companies mentioned have seemingly removed their support for SOPA because their market is 99% us, they need us because their shareholders need us to help keep their lifestyles going.

Wolfie

XL5

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Amaterasu, I agree, it would be the golden age of gaming. If we got rid of money long ago, I would imagine all the old movie theaters would still be around and probably play public requested movies that don't play anymore (80's stuff). We would get service from people who love the job, sure you may have to wait longer, but we would have the time to spare for quality.

That said, I have read about your dads past work with gravitics. I personally don't know about the whole high voltage capacitor stuff. Ionic wind really kills it for me, there must be more to it if it really works, like spin and magnetic flux. I would love to get it to work, but I also don't want to waste my time either. I want a simple and pure "heres how it works and these are the key elements" type picture so I can get it to work. It might end some of the greed but most important, it would change minds.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
EA Games: Challenge Everything

EA should have taken their own advise sooner.

BTW: EA, I absolutely HATE that intro on every game... So, just because I can't get around that lame intro...

I'm all for Anon sticking it to you; Not to mention that disaster of a $50 game SimCity 4 that destroyed the

SimCity franchise. Suck eggs, suckas.

what? I'm not bitter... I love throwing away $50 on something that should have a "Made In China" sticker.

edit on 1·21·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Satan won't be happy with you publishing its Rolodex.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join