It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE HELP! My GF's X is tracking her car!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ok I live too far away from my gf atm to be of much use. She is in the process of getting a restraining order and moving away so he doesn't know where she lives. The other day though he jumps in her car and starts crying and going on to her. He has a 2 year old daughter with her but despite this threatens to kill his childs mother over the phone from time to time.

He smokes a lot of week and sells it and is totally paranoid, I'm so scared for her but there is so little I can do without making it worse and dangerous for her. Police are being very useless too, Basically he implied he's tracking her car, he did this before using a mobile phone he hid in her car after stealing it. Now it appears there is something more sophisticated as he can turn up an ambush her at will in the most random places adn he asked her why it matters if he is tracking her the scumbag.

I need to know how I can find this device or devices and any other info about these, He has attacked her in the past and despite me wanting to kill him I don't want her to suffer from this. He's so out of control, upset and crying then to aggressive I worry so much what he might do.

Please help me ats!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
the heck you doing here, call the cops man.

nuff said.

ed: if you can figure out whats making the signal IE lojack or some sort of device, destroy it, wrap it in tin foil, microwave it, or better yet if you find it before the cops find him, give it to them and watch him walk right into jail.
edit on 19/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

ed: k i notice you said the cops are being useless now, should have probably gone back over that once more before posting. you'll be looking for an electronic device, the most common place for a lojack type tracker is under the car on the frame, or using a phones gps like you said has occured before.

on a side note, ** like this is why i don't want my name and info all over the net, let alone enforced by law. good luck with your issues. last side note, there are worse things than 'week' >_>
edit on 19/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Crazy ex boyfriends!
I use to be one.

Try a blocker.
Here are some options.

debbiecook.hubpages.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Theres several ways he could be tracking it. Check under the hood and around the battery for any unexpected devices. Also, check under the sills for anything small and metalic.

link   
I forgot to ask,does she have an iphone?
Cause you can easily track those.

link   
Have you considered the guy is not telling the truth.

It's not cheap to buy a satellite tracking device.

Most likely, he is just trying to scare both of you.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

All those iphones and Ipads and itouches have find my iphone feature on it.
Thats how I track my teenage daughter.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It's actually not that expensive to manufacture a tracking device using a cheap imported GPS receiver and an old modified GPRS device although it does require some understanding of the two technologies. I'm guessing the guy isn't exactly an engineer so unless he has money to burn it is doubtful he bought a retail model.

Edit: Heres some more info on the different tracking types, it might help
Check Your Car For GPS Tracker
edit on 19-1-2012 by MattC because: Adding link

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Immediate? Get her pepperspray, a tazer, hornet killing spray, heck even a squirt bottle filled with alcohol.

Long term? Get her a concealed weapons license if such a thing is available where you live.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

All those iphones and Ipads and itouches have find my iphone feature on it.
Thats how I track my teenage daughter.

Does he come and get it every night to charge it?

Did he hardwire in an I-phone?

He's not tracking anything...
edit on 19-1-2012 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Cops won't do anything without evidence, and even then I've seen people get static. Not to condone violence, but I have seen where getting the point across to he's not welcome work as long as you have 1's undivided attention. For example having a gun barrel put in his mouth while he's being addressed. His attention will be focused.
The thing with something like that, how do you know you have the whole story?
There's 2 sides to every story and you may be seeing the wrong person as the instigator. Just saying are you sure he's not being led on? .
edit on 19-1-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

You are probably right about the lying,but you don't have to hardwire anything on the iphone.
It only needs the app and he only needs the phone number.
Just saying.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Dude, awesome. use to be huh?

Might I suggest a home made EMP device?

It funny how they say all red in the face yelling.......I'M NOT MADDDD!!!!!!!

But, in all seriousness, call the cops dude, blow up there phone and they will get the point eventually. this happened 10 years ago to a friend, and he killed her new boyfriend, and she ran away after pure methodical torture. Get on it, or the consequences can be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

20 says Its probably the girl yanking your chain so you will come save her. Then she will rob you of everything you have. Just a thought to think about. Lemme guess, this is an internet girlfriend?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Mate it's on going the case is pending and they do so little. We both report every single threat made and he still has not been nicked yet. Is a hearing soon but until then I'm worried for her. police wont sweep her car for it n treat her like shes paranoid despite that she's scared and is under constant fear of him.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Firstly lets start off by me saying "DON"T BLAME THE BUD" , the bud is the only victim in this case.

Now moving on, I highly doubt he can triangulate a signal from a cell phone with his little computer and cell phone unless he was using this www.defensedevices.com... or something similar.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD

Dude, awesome. use to be huh?

Might I suggest a home made EMP device?

It funny how they say all red in the face yelling.......I'M NOT MADDDD!!!!!!!

But, in all seriousness, call the cops dude, blow up there phone and they will get the point eventually. this happened 10 years ago to a friend, and he killed her new boyfriend, and she ran away after pure methodical torture. Get on it, or the consequences can be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

I wasn't that bad,jeez.

I was just tracking her every move.
But,that was 20 years ago with my first wife.
Now,meh whatever just leave me some money and take the kids with ya.

Just kidding honey,cause I know you read this stuff.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thanks that;s a great option. e stole her car and planted a mobile phone last time that he used to track it. Whn she told police the guys mum (yes his mum!) bought the keys to the police station and despite them not being together for some time she acted like it was a misunderstanding about him borrowing the car even though the keys were stolen. They gave her the keys back like there you go sorted now. They treat her like she's a causing trouble for them. Last time they sent social services around to check her daughter wasn't in danger despite the fact that he is not allowed to come around and see her it must be arranged. Social said she was a great mum and doing everything right, but it's intimidating having them come round like her daughters in danger, from the house hwne the danger is him. We both call and complain about the polices responses now and it takes ages for anything to get done.

He's threatened to kill me without even knowing about me, just if she sees anyone else and it feels like it;s never guna get sorted until a confrontation goes down. IS totally pathetic the police can't do a thing without her constantly being bombarded with abuse, its not too regular but it ranges from him trying to get her back ambushing her in her car and crying that he loves her to him calling and threatening.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
firstly i think either you or your gf is an attention seeker and this isnt true.
however if it is true i think your gf or you could easily find a device that shouldnt be there, if you not familiar with cars, a local mechanic would help you out.
sounds like youve done nothing except make a thread on the internet, hence BS.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

HE makes a lot of money, all cash from illegal means. He spend stupid money on his daughters xmas gifts trying to buy her love. He jumps in her car at random places out of the bluem unless he follows her from home, but then he would just do it there I would have thought.

Also he has done this before and told her how he did it even, using a mobile phone hidden in the car. Apparently just a sim card on its own can be tracked but surely it needs to be powered?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join