It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory about C. Alan Martin's Prohecy of First Contact

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I was looking at this thread below earlier today and had a theory to explain a portion of the prophecies predicted by C. Alan Martin in 1971.
Credit for the thread below goes to BlackProject
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the link for the video in that thread
______beforeitsnews/story/1638/119/3_Prophecies_Converge_In_2012._Last_President,_Last_Pope,_Ariel_Sharon_Prophecy._Messiah_Revealed
Now my theory doesn't exactly relate to St. Malachi's prophecy but C. Alan Martin's prophecy found below
www.remnantradio.org...

Now with those sources listed lets get right into this.

When it comes to prophecies and predictions whether in dreams or visions one thing is almost always certain, that they are parables. When dealing with parables in prophecies you need to follow the same steps as if decoded a foreign language. You need to find the link between the languages. In this case specifically I have found a link with the 10th house and the 6 stars.

C. Alan Martin has based his prophecy of houses on terms of presidency due to seeing an article about presidents in TIME magazine in his prophecy. This in my opinion is a mistake, he has misinterpreted the prophecy entirely due to that magazine. He has misinterpreted what the "Houses" mean. Most horoscopic traditions of astrology systems divide the horoscope into a number (usually twelve) of "houses" whose positions depend on time and location rather than on date.

Here is what C. Alan Martin wrote about the 10th house.

Over the house was a very dark cloud, so dark that it seemed like night. The cloud was very low so as to almost touch the rooftop. There was something very significant about the "back door" of this house that may have some meaning. The lights were on in the house and they stood out brightly in the darkness created by the cloud. As I looked at this cloud hanging low over the 10th house, I also saw an arch of 6 stars in the sky to the west. The stars were of different colors, and the last of them fell to earth like a fig that was shaken loose from a limb.

Now here is my interpretation of this , the 10th house represents the month of October, during the beginning of October the zodiac constellation visible in the sky is Libra(which is made up of 6 stars). Here are some facts about Libra.

Libra is home to the star Gliese 581, which has a planetary system consisting of at least 6 planets, including Gliese 581 g, the best candidate planet for human habitability and extra-solar life yet discovered,[1] Gliese 581 c, the first Earth-like extrasolar planet to be found within its parent star's habitable zone, Gliese 581 d, discovered in 2007 to be another Earth-like planet, and Gliese 581 e, the smallest mass exoplanet orbiting a normal star,[2] all of which are of significance for establishing the likelihood of life outside of the Solar System.[3] The family of candidate habitable planets was extended in late September 2010 to include Gliese 581 g, a tidally locked planet in the middle of the habitable zone, and currently the most likely discovered exoplanet to be capable of supporting life.[4]

Libra was known in Babylonian astronomy as MUL Zibanu ("the scales"), or alternatively as the Claws of the Scorpion. The scales were held sacred to the sun god Shamash, who was also the patron of truth and justice. Since these times, Libra has been associated with law, fairness and civility.

The 6 stars in the 10th house refer to Libra the constellation visible during the month of October. But it doesn't end there, lets take another look at what else C. Alan Martin has wrote,

One of the stars fell to the earth like a fig that was shaken off a limb. A voice came to me and said "look to the east!". I began to turn to the east, fully expecting to see the Lord coming in the clouds. The dark clouds opened up in two places and I saw the sun darkened and the moon turned to blood.

From what I have gathered here, one of the 6 stars in libra will appear as red, possibly a solar event with that star but sounds an awful lot the "Red Kachina prophecies of the Hopi Indians. You can read about that at this link. awakeningasone.com... but back to what i was saying about Libra. It will appear as if this star falls to earth like a fig shaken off a limb. But will cause no calamity or destruction? Sounds like something landing here on earth right? Now he hears a voice in his head saying look east and he sees the sun darkened and the moon turned to blood. These are in my opinion direct references to eclipses, the sun darkening is a solar eclipse and the moon turns to blood during lunar eclipses.

Now that we have established a foothold in prophetic language lets decode some more. Starting with dates and times. Here are the list of eclipses during 2012, but in my opinion I would not limit the possibility of looking at eclipses at a later year. Here's the list: Annular Solar Eclipse of 2012 May 20; Lunar Eclipse of 2012 Jun 04; Transit of Venus of 2012 Jun 05/06(a day after the lunar eclipse
;Total Solar Eclipse of 2012 Nov 13; and the Penumbral Lunar Eclipse of 2012 Nov 28. Simply fitting pieces together the total solar eclipse Nov 13th (darkened sun) is followed by the Prenumbral Lunar Eclipse of Nov 28 (blood moon) putting those pieces together in a snug fit in my opinion. What i'm gathering from all this is a certain timeline that actually ties into other major prophecies.

So what are my thoughts on all this, going out on a limb here, the kachina prophecies tell of the messengers arriving, I think that when C. Alan Martin talks about the star falling it's actually more about messengers arriving from those planets possibly. Arrival of beings who will judge us like Libra's scales. But in my opinion whether that's the case or not it definitely has something to do with the constellation Libra and its planets. As for the other houses and what their meaning is, i'm still working on it and have found tons more information tying other prophecies into this one. When I have reviewed my findings I will be more than glad to share what I have figured out thus far. If you have found this interesting or have any input then please comment below and share you thoughts, faster we can get people to look at this the more perspectives we can take into consideration. If you think this is utter rubbish then that is your opinion you are more than entitled to that but please don't do so at the expense of other members.
With that being said what are your thoughts on this ATS members?
edit on 19-1-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: can't get enough of that edit

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
wth,i cant read the coloured parts,it almost gave me a seizure..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Awesome theory. I can definitely see how you have arrived at your interpretation.
Going to look in to this, thanks for sharing.

PLPL

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
Awesome theory. I can definitely see how you have arrived at your interpretation.
Going to look in to this, thanks for sharing.

PLPL

no problem, let us know what you find out.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Very interesting work you have done here. I'm more in line with your interpretation than the other. Doesn't the term Houses refer to space/planets?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineFem

well here's the mainstream wikipedia view of what "houses" are

The houses are divisions of the ecliptic plane (the path of the sun across the sky) as seen from the earth at the time and place of the horoscope in question. They are numbered counter-clockwise from the position of the eastern horizon (the cusp of the first house) at the time of the subject being charted. Houses one through six are below the horizon, while houses seven through twelve are above the horizon.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

From your post:

"Most horoscopic traditions of astrology systems divide the horoscope into a number (usually twelve) of "houses" whose positions depend on TIME and location rather than on date." Maybe that is why he saw the TIME magazine.

Your interpretation is very interesting and I am going to enjoy watching you build on this. S&F

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

thanks, right now i'm actually making progress tying in the 3 days of darkness prophecy with the passing of venus , doesn't actually mean the earth will go completely dark but the 3 eclipses and 3 days of darkness actually fit in with C. Alan Martin's prophecy as well, once i've compiled enough data on this i'll post a new thread following up, but like always it helps to have the input of the members to spark some thoughts and ideas I may have missed.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
delete
edit on 1/19/2012 by Immune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Wow.

What I find most intriguing is how science, religion, and occultism seem to find common ground.

Maybe I'm off.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Making more and more sense the more posts you make about it.

Seems very plausible to me and why didn't I think that "3 days of darkness" could mean three separate eclipses?

Very good work, I'll try to help where I can once I get my head into it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Making more and more sense the more posts you make about it.

Seems very plausible to me and why didn't I think that "3 days of darkness" could mean three separate eclipses?

Very good work, I'll try to help where I can once I get my head into it.

thanks , oddly enough i was listening to the video from the Project's thread when I was taking a deuce and it hit me then that these were references to months and stars.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

very nice. it would appear your close to the path. you will find it... and we will be there waiting

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

path should hurry up and reveal itself

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
think i'm on to some more stuff in regards to some other prophecies left unanalyzed

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
ZeroUnlmtd ... we must be channeling the same vibrations ... last December I published a novel which referenced the December 21 "Doomsday" date, the Prophecies of St. Malachy, the Three Days of Darkness, the solar eclipse of November 13, which I referred to as The Saint Brice Eclipse ... and the penumbral eclipse of November 28th ... I saw then, and still believe now that these are the warning signs as mentioned in the book of Matthew Chapter 28, in which Jesus warned that the moon and sun would not give their light ... when I wrote my novel, I was unaware of the prophecy of C. Alan Martin ... by the power of apophenia and synchronicity, my novel's main character is named Cal St. Martin ... the novel uses palindromes involving repeating numbers ... in particular I use the number 444 ... which is the time of your original post on January 19th ... I'm certain either you read my book before posting, or channeled the same prophecy, but it is rather remarkable either way, because I only discovered your post now, and again, had no idea about the C. Alan Martin prophecy ... your theory about the House of Libra and a star falling (or alien invasion) in October are interesting ... but if nothing else, clearly we can say Obama's star fell in October with the debate loss, and the reversal of his fortunes now in all the polls ... the last President clearly is on his way out ... and in my novel, November 3 will usher in The Day of Malachy when a solar flare knocks out the oldest orbiting satellite which was launched on St. Patrick's Day in 1958 (Vanguard I) ... St. Patrick founded the first diocese in Ireland in 444 A.D. in Armagh, and St. Malachy was the 12th century Bishop successor to St. Patrick, who of course also wrote the prophecies of the popes. In my novel, I correctly predicted the ticket would be MR2012, though I suggested it would be Gov. Mike Rounds and Marco Rubio, and that Obama would have been impeached ... so I lay no claim to being Nostradamus, but as they say, "non-fiction only can answer questions, it is the job of fiction to ask them ..." ... I welcome corresponding with you and your readers directly at my email at [email protected] ... my novel is on amazon.com, and it is entitled, "The Rapture of Darkness" ... I hope you and your readers will enjoy it, and heed its message of hope ... for as Jesus said, "no one knows the hour or day" ... and yet, we are all called to watch for the signs, and to repent of our sins, and to live lives in sanctifying grace ... even if all of our imaginings are untrue, this will prove to be advice to live (eternally) by ... Best, Jack Spring

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I enjoyed reading your take on the Vision of the Night.

I joined the forum just to comment.

The vision of the night was most certainly about the coming judgment of the US, the movement of the world toward the anti-christ system, and the move of God in this period.
Jesus Christ is coming to set up a 1000 year kingdom on the earth.

Thanks

C. Alan Martin

new topics

top topics

join