It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Review: The CFR and Our World Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I do not post very many [original] threads... because, first, most subjects have been pretty well covered. ATS has been around for what could be described as a decade and in that time, with thousands of members posting on issues the do reoccur, it is impossible to be sure that what you want to say hasn't already been said.

But for the purpose of this post, we will reflect on a YouTube video that has - probably - already made the rounds. The difference being time and the legitimacy being current content.

If I fail the ATS test, this post will be roadblocked, I have no doubt.

The video in question speaks to the CFR, or Council on Foreign Relations. They are a very amazing body that probably surpass the Bilderburgs and the Illuminati... though they may be one on the same. But... no matter, because the outcome remains... in any case, out of our hands.

Links to the video follows:

I'm not looking for stars or flags... but I am looking for opinion. After watching this vid for the third time since (roughly) 2003, it seems hard to deny that there is an undercurrent driving world affairs.

Note to ATS: If this thread is too repetitive, I understand. No problemo.

Not looking for arguments... just opinions on this older video.

edit on 19-1-2012 by redoubt because: edit

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by redoubt

Good graphics... can't help but agree with them.

Thanks for the reply!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

The CFR are the number two bad group on my list close behind the Bilderberg Group and closely followed by the Trilatteral commision and Tavistock.

Would like to add, you can never be too repetative with reagrd to the CFR IMO

edit on 19-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: Info add

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by redoubt

The CFR are the number two bad group on my list close behind the Bilderberg Group and closely followed by the Trilatteral commision and Tavistock.

Would like to add, you can never be too repetative with reagrd to the CFR IMO

edit on 19-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: Info add

My opinion is that, despite the name, the body exists that is in control above and beyond the president of the US or Russia, above the premier or president of the PRC, above and over common view of nationalism.

This video has some very striking historic references in it... which is why I shared it. The record is not in question. Today, it's only a matter of where we are at in their grand plan.

Thanks for the reply

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Too angry to comment much. I already knew about the CFR, but not all the info in the vid.

I've worked newsrooms and seen stories killed for political reasons. It left a real bad taste in my mouth.

Thanks. Bumpity.
edit on 19-1-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Too angry to comment much. I already knew about the CFR, but not all the info in the vid.

I've worked newsrooms and seen stories killed for political reasons. It left a real bad taste in my mouth.

Thanks. Bumpity.
edit on 19-1-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

This vid should be a reminder for those of us old enough to remember... and a heads up for y\the younger ones, the the effort to create a one-world-government at the expense of everyone's liberty, is alive and all too well.

Thanks for the comment!

join