It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Weather Patterns And Those Weird Sounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
We are having strange weather around the world. Heavy snow in Japan, Snow in the Sahara Desert, very mild weather for winter in the UK and other parts of the world. Then there are those "Strange Sounds" that are being reported from around the world. Could there be a connection between the two?

We know the strange weather is true, and if those strange sounds are genuine i believe there could be a connection.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
IMHO........I believe that all these strange noises are a Hoax.....I do not believe that some paranormal,or HARRP or any other government alien beings are causing these.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm with Stoneguy on this one.
Forget the noises.

The weather has always gone through cycles.

We have a lot of snow right now, but it's happened before.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've noticed these sounds as well. I thought they were thunder and my granddad thought they were jets.
We had been told by air traffic control (any plane spotters will know how) that two tornadoes (from Marham, so jets) but they didn't come. I think the noises are due to some form of upwards lightning. Yes, lightning doesn't always go down.
edit on 30-6-2012 by notcanny because: As a response to the hoax theory

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stoneguy

Not all those strange sounds are a hoax i have a friend who is in Ottawa and he has personally had heard them.

top topics

join